Invest should have a reason

Put any feedback about the game here.

Postby Flare12332 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:33 am

Before Coven, when you'd investigated someone as Investigator you'd get a reason for why you came to that decision
Why did they remove the reason for your conclusion?
Favorite Roles: Jester and Jailor
Hated role: Vampire

suggestion to existing game modes tell you lover's role
vigilante mode fixes
Possible Rotating game mode improvement

other ideas add a jugg to custom games

this player please don't post on my threads MafiaMenace and nobody reply to this jerk ether if I'm the OP
Flare12332
Spy
Spy

Re: Invest should have a reason

Postby Joacgroso » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:47 am

Because they had no ideas for results.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Joacgroso » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:15 pm

The ironic part is that most feedback the investigator received were things that he would discover interrogating his targets, which is what the sheriff does ("your target keeps to themselves"/"isn't afraid to get his hands dirty"), while the sheriff seems to look for clues instead of actually interrogating, and that's why he is easily fooled by the framer.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Shilster » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:01 pm

Joacgroso wrote:The ironic part is that most feedback the investigator received were things that he would discover interrogating his targets, which is what the sheriff does ("your target keeps to themselves"/"isn't afraid to get his hands dirty"), while the sheriff seems to look for clues instead of actually interrogating, and that's why he is easily fooled by the framer.

Investigator searches his targets' house probably
Shilster
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Joacgroso » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:11 am

Shilster wrote:
Joacgroso wrote:The ironic part is that most feedback the investigator received were things that he would discover interrogating his targets, which is what the sheriff does ("your target keeps to themselves"/"isn't afraid to get his hands dirty"), while the sheriff seems to look for clues instead of actually interrogating, and that's why he is easily fooled by the framer.

I know, but some results look as if he interrogated his targets.

Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Shilster » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:43 am

Joacgroso wrote:
Shilster wrote:

Maybe he does both.
Shilster
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Gregreat » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:28 am

Shilster wrote:
Joacgroso wrote:
Shilster wrote:

Maybe he does both.

I've always thought that Invest follows his targets like Tracker does, in order to get a sense of their natural behavior, but keeps looking back to write in his notes whenever they actually perform their ability. Consig is able to figure out his target's exact role because he knows not to look away, and actually sees them doing things, but is more focused on studying his target than anyone else, so he still fails to record visits in any capacity.

Both however, go through their target's house after the target has gone to sleep, which is why framing works on the Invest/Consig as well. He finds things that Framer left there? Target must be Framer. He finds a pervasive smell of gasoline in the house? Must be an Arsonist. He finds strange runes drawn on the walls? Must be Hex Master.
Signature is closed pending a request for "subtle gay". If anyone can offer subtle gay to my signature, feel free to PM me.
Gregreat
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Flare12332 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:49 pm

most of the pre-Coven results are good but a few would need to be edited
1 need to add a result for Jugernaut
2 Doc/SK/Disguiser/Potion Master your target works with blood (the Potion could be made of blood)
3 Medium/Ret/Janitor/Necro/Trapper can't have old because a trapper don't work with Dead bodies
4 Spy, Blackmailer, Jailor, or Guardian Angel. Your target knows your someone's secrets. (because it's not yours slightly different)
5 Investigator, Consigliere, Mayor, Tracker, or Plaguebearer. needs a new one because Plaguebearer don't have info to reveal
Favorite Roles: Jester and Jailor
Hated role: Vampire

suggestion to existing game modes tell you lover's role
vigilante mode fixes
Possible Rotating game mode improvement

other ideas add a jugg to custom games

this player please don't post on my threads MafiaMenace and nobody reply to this jerk ether if I'm the OP
Flare12332
Spy
Spy

Return to Feedback