Painstalker UP
No votes

Total votes : 46

Painstalker, Prophet 2.0, Anonymous, Guide, Prayer,

Postby cupcakeaj2 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:10 pm

Role: Painstalker
Spoiler: Role-Painstalker
Alignment-Neutral Killing
Abilities-Choose someone to inflict pain on at night, dealing a basic attack.
Attributes-You gain one charge for every successful kill.
Using the moon icon, a UI will appear. you can choose to "Go Insane" or "Summon Nightmares"
“Summon Nightmares” spends three charges and makes all visitors target themselves instead. You will be roleblock immune during this time.
“Go Insane” spends four charges and makes your attack a Basic Rampage. You can only gain up to three charges when you use “Go Insane”
You have basic defense
Sheriff: NS
Invest: TBA
Consig: Your target inflicts pain on others. They must be a Painstalker!

Role: Prophet 2.0
Spoiler: Role-Prophet
Alignment-Town Investigative
Abilities-Choose 4 roles using a moon icon at night.
Attributes-You will be informed how many of the roles you picked are in the game.
Ex. You have decided to speak a prophecy about the Disguiser, Werewolf, Vigilante, and Serial Killer.
2 of these roles are in game!
This includes dead, cleaned, and stoned people.
You can only pick one currently dead role in your prophecy. (Cleaned and stoned don't count as dead)
You must pick at least 1 Town.
Sheriff-NS
Invest-Look Forge Amne CovenL Prophet
Consig-Your target is rambling about magic. They must be a Prophet!

Role: Anonymous
Spoiler: Role-Anonymous
Alignment-Mafia Deception
Abilities-Click yourself at night to make all votes anonymous the next day. "Someone has voted for ______!"
You can do this three times.
You are unique.
During this time, the GF's votes will count as 2. If there is no GF, you will have the double votes.
Sheriff: MAFIA!
Investigator: Spy BMer Jailor GA Anonymous
Consig: Your target makes sure to honor the voters' anonymity. They must be an Anonymous!

Role: Guide
Spoiler: Role-Guide
Alignment-Neutral Evil
Abilities-Choose someone to guide.
Attributes-Their Ability will go through no matter what tonight.(Will bypass roleblock, transportation, defense etc.) They also won’t be seen by the Tracker and Lookout. They will also have the Guide’s investigation Result
You have a scum auto vest.
Investigator-Esc Cons Trans Hypnotist Guide
Consig: Your target helps people reach their designated destination. They must be a Guide!
Goal-Live to see the town lose.

Role: Prayer
Spoiler: Role-Prayer
Alignment-Town Support
Abilities-Choose someone to honor at night.
Attributes-If they are killed on the same night, they will be able to speak (can hear both dead and living) and vote on the following day. They can't be voted on.
Their existence doesn't effect the votes needed to put someone up on trial.
Investigator: Med Jani Ret Necro Trapp Prayer
Consig: Your target honors the deceased. They must be a Prayer!
Last edited by cupcakeaj2 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Spoiler: Repertoire

Mad Scientist

Prophet

Blacksmith

Anonymous

Forum Mafia Games:

ALL:

5 - 6 - 2

TOWN:

3 - 4 - 1

MAFIA:

2 - 3 - 0

OTHER:

0 - 0 - 1
cupcakeaj2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Painstalker, Prophet 2.0, Anonymous, Guide, Prayer,

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:18 pm

1)stronger sk
2)too much fluctuation there, but it could (possibly) be worked
3)too much mafia vote power, remove double vote
4)actually good, the result is fine but wouldn't care if removed
5)different names first of all, stronger medium in several aspects so no

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town

Postby cupcakeaj2 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:29 am

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:1)stronger sk Yes I know, maybe SK Buff?
3)too much mafia vote power, remove double vote Removed the Anony having double vote. It's just GF now.
Its not really a medium. It just keeps a player alive for one more day and makes them unable to be voted on.

Mad Scientist

Prophet

Blacksmith

Anonymous

Forum Mafia Games:

ALL:

5 - 6 - 2

TOWN:

3 - 4 - 1

MAFIA:

2 - 3 - 0

OTHER:

0 - 0 - 1
cupcakeaj2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:26 am

cupcakeaj2 wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:1)stronger sk Yes I know, maybe SK Buff?
3)too much mafia vote power, remove double vote Removed the Anony having double vote. It's just GF now.
Its not really a medium. It just keeps a player alive for one more day and makes them unable to be voted on.

You never buff SK
Ehhh I'm against it but there's no problems
Yes i know but ig medium is only used for that purpose

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby HereThereEverywhere » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:02 am

Painstalker as a name is bit too edgy imo.
canadian joker says a lot aboot society

Riskka#1854
HereThereEverywhere
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby cupcakeaj2 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:16 pm

I have a couple of other replacement names for Painstalker.

Prayer and Medium are way different.

Mad Scientist

Prophet

Blacksmith

Anonymous

Forum Mafia Games:

ALL:

5 - 6 - 2

TOWN:

3 - 4 - 1

MAFIA:

2 - 3 - 0

OTHER:

0 - 0 - 1
cupcakeaj2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby HereThereEverywhere » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:20 pm

Prayer is closer to Doctor, except it's worse. If you pick the person who gets attacked at night as a Doctor, they get to vote and speak until they die. Prayer is a Doctor who only delays the death by one night rather than forcing evils to attack again.

Riskka#1854
HereThereEverywhere
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby cupcakeaj2 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:21 pm

Their target gets their role confirmed so people shall believe them

Mad Scientist

Prophet

Blacksmith

Anonymous

Forum Mafia Games:

ALL:

5 - 6 - 2

TOWN:

3 - 4 - 1

MAFIA:

2 - 3 - 0

OTHER:

0 - 0 - 1
cupcakeaj2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby HereThereEverywhere » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:25 pm

Want to know what's better than that? Being alive for more than one night, and being able to confirm yourself. Besides, you don't need to be confirmed to share info. "Guys, I was attacked last night, and I found out X is Mafia!" or whatever. Prayer is only useful if that person has info to share, and it's still not as useful as Doctor.

Riskka#1854
HereThereEverywhere
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby cupcakeaj2 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:23 pm

Bump

Ignore the Prayer, I know it's bad.

Mad Scientist

Prophet

Blacksmith

Anonymous

Forum Mafia Games:

ALL:

5 - 6 - 2

TOWN:

3 - 4 - 1

MAFIA:

2 - 3 - 0

OTHER:

0 - 0 - 1
cupcakeaj2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Mystoc » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:22 pm

man do these role names make no sense i will put better names for these next the name they are now

Painstalker (boogeyman) it summons nightmares man i dunno or just call him freddy

Spoiler: yea this a stronger SK who after it ramps up can choose to become a vet (horrible idea in will it will say they visited you if two people die from this you're gonna get hanged)

or become WW which will be chosen at n4

stronger sk enough said bad idea

prophet 2.0 (seer sounds better or fortune teller)

Spoiler: this role is to weak and would be to strong if the restirctions on it were lifted

You can only pick one currently dead role in your prophecy. (Cleaned and stoned don't count as dead)

ok but what if lots of diff town roles are dead and you want to check two diff town roles now you cant do that
this also doesn't tell you if there are doubles of role just if its in the game since it shows if it's in the game not how many of it is, and if you were to change it to how many it would be OP

this is only useful for niche roles with only one role slot like tk night 1 search vig vet LO and sherrif, those are most commonly claimed evils roles and most useful info to have getting info that one of those roles isn't in the game is very strong

but then after night 1 what do you really do nothing really

the role is only useful if a commonly claimed evil role isn't in the game otherwise its trash tier level of TI its to swingy and dependent on the rolelist

the restrictions you put make sense and lifting them would be OP but right now its just to weak

this vrs sheriff or inves no contest which role i want

Anonymous (Deceiver , Swindler, Fraudster) all better names

Spoiler: very weak role that voting not showing is basicly useless mafia town will vote town roles maybe it encourages witch to side with you sooner that's about it

the mafia getting extra vote only applies to late game and even then it becomes like a mayor and race to see how votes which side fastest

weak mafia role not forager and farmer levels of weak but still weak role none the less it hard to buff this without making it OP

Guide - (Minion or henchmen or lackey) it basicly buffs evils roles it doesn't do anything is basicly a minion who Spoiler: follows an evil person and helps them win

lets make a role that makes all of town protective useless! yea i get that this role doesnt know who the evils are so most of the game it will be useless but if it ever finds evils allies this role is beyon OP

its basicly have no idea who to buff be useless find someone be OP its to swingy and unblanced

also i can just picture this role accidently buffing vig the night it shoots the SK (RIP SK) or making town immune to convert RB yea NE shouldn't be able to hurt other evils bad idea

Prayer (Spiritualist Priestess both work)

Spoiler: this is a weaker TP then can save a role forever and that can vote and talk forever

i don't know why you would add this its town support but it basically saves someone for a night like TP then they die the next night

edit: at least you know this role makes no sense too didn't see your previous post
Mystoc
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby cupcakeaj2 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:01 pm

Mystoc wrote:man do these role names make no sense i will put better names for these next the name they are now

Painstalker (boogeyman) it summons nightmares man i dunno or just call him freddy

Spoiler: yea this a stronger SK who after it ramps up can choose to become a vet (horrible idea in will it will say they visited you if two people die from this you're gonna get hanged)

or become WW which will be chosen at n4

stronger sk enough said bad idea SK Buff maybe? (Not that it needs a buff)

prophet 2.0 (seer sounds better or fortune teller)

Spoiler: this role is to weak and would be to strong if the restirctions on it were lifted

ok but what if lots of diff town roles are dead and you want to check two diff town roles now you cant do that
this also doesn't tell you if there are doubles of role just if its in the game since it shows if it's in the game not how many of it is, and if you were to change it to how many it would be OP

this is only useful for niche roles with only one role slot like tk night 1 search vig vet LO and sherrif, those are most commonly claimed evils roles and most useful info to have getting info that one of those roles isn't in the game is very strong

but then after night 1 what do you really do nothing really You can find out if someone is lying about their claim using your abilities and some logic.

the role is only useful if a commonly claimed evil role isn't in the game otherwise its trash tier level of TI its to swingy and dependent on the rolelist

the restrictions you put make sense and lifting them would be OP but right now its just to weak Weak is better than OP.

this vrs sheriff or inves no contest which role i want

Anonymous (Deceiver , Swindler, Fraudster) all better names

Spoiler: very weak role that voting not showing is basicly useless mafia town will vote town roles maybe it encourages witch to side with you sooner that's about it This allows the mafia to vote people without others knowing who they are so they can't get called out.

the mafia getting extra vote only applies to late game and even then it becomes like a mayor and race to see how votes which side fastest You can get someone innocent up with the extra vote and no one knows who voted them. With a full crew, you have a total of 5 votes.

weak mafia role not forager and farmer levels of weak but still weak role none the less it hard to buff this without making it OP

Guide - (Minion or henchmen or lackey) it basicly buffs evils roles it doesn't do anything is basicly a minion who Spoiler: follows an evil person and helps them win

lets make a role that makes all of town protective useless! yea i get that this role doesnt know who the evils are so most of the game it will be useless but if it ever finds evils allies this role is beyon OP

its basicly have no idea who to buff be useless find someone be OP its to swingy and unblanced

also i can just picture this role accidently buffing vig the night it shoots the SK (RIP SK) or making town immune to convert RB yea NE shouldn't be able to hurt other evils bad idea Witch can also hurt evils. Also being immune too RB isn't that bad. Only evil it harms is the Consort.

Prayer (Spiritualist Priestess both work)

Spoiler: this is a weaker TP then can save a role forever and that can vote and talk forever

i don't know why you would add this its town support but it basically saves someone for a night like TP then they die the next night

edit: at least you know this role makes no sense too didn't see your previous post

Mad Scientist

Prophet

Blacksmith

Anonymous

Forum Mafia Games:

ALL:

5 - 6 - 2

TOWN:

3 - 4 - 1

MAFIA:

2 - 3 - 0

OTHER:

0 - 0 - 1
cupcakeaj2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Ril3ZZ » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:29 am

Anonymous could be a Neutral Chaos Role, but overall these are pretty good. my favourite is Anonymous!
Ril3ZZ

Return to Role Idea Archives