How is life in school?

Discuss about anything non-TOS related here. Keep responses high quality, or go to the Lounge 8-)

Re: How is life in school?

Postby Damafaud » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:59 am

FMLSheWas12 wrote:
Damafaud wrote:A group of student make a Flat Earth Society Club at school.

They allow it.

Now I feel like dying.

What a coincidence, I started a Flat Earth Society Club.

*Die*
Hi.
Toasts are nice. And cookies. COOKIES!

Damafaud
Consort
Consort

Postby Arckas » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:39 pm

Dress rehearsal.

Turns out I'm allergic to the green-make up that has to go over my body and the home made fat suit is a sauna.

Loving every second of it.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Damafaud » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:11 am

My friend and I argue whether we can or can't climb down a stair. He argue we can only walk down the stair, even when I show a book where it clearly said "climb down the stair". We ended up asking our teacher, who side with me.

What a great use of History class.
Hi.

Damafaud
Consort
Consort

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:40 pm

Arckas wrote:Dress rehearsal.

Turns out I'm allergic to the green-make up that has to go over my body and the home made fat suit is a sauna.

Loving every second of it.

omg are you playing Shrek! That's my dream role. So fucking jealous right now.
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby destawaits » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:47 am

Had ISA testing today (International School Assessment). One more round of testing tomorrow.

Spoiler:
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Waleri » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:52 am

Shitty classmates they have shitty attitude i hate them all (except 1-2) because i'm so simple minded not to do shit at school all teachers love me.
No one watches anime from my class so its extra boring
Waleri
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby destawaits » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:06 am

Everything is so lively when my school is an international school.

Spoiler:
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby basedblue5 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:31 am

The only thing you can do with a high school diploma is flip burgers. Twelve years wasted. It shows what the elders think of you - that your time is only good for wasting.
basedblue5
Jester
Jester

Postby destawaits » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:40 am

basedblue5 wrote:The only thing you can do with a high school diploma is flip burgers. Twelve years wasted. It shows what the elders think of you - that your time is only good for wasting.

Can you go to community college?

Spoiler:
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby ibney000 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:47 am

basedblue5 wrote:The only thing you can do with a high school diploma is flip burgers. Twelve years wasted. It shows what the elders think of you - that your time is only good for wasting.

High school is about teaching you the basics of a work ethic and getting you interested in a subject of work. Twelve years of learning and bettering yourself is not a waste. It's a start.
ibney000
Forger
Forger

Postby basedblue5 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:05 am

ibney000 wrote:

High school is about teaching you the basics of a work ethic and getting you interested in a subject of work. Twelve years of learning and bettering yourself is not a waste. It's a start.

It is a waste of time because the credential from twelve years of being herded like cattle in huge buildings that look remarkably like prisons is worthless.

The same jobs that a high school diploma qualifies you for are the same jobs that are done by people who don't even speak English. It's a worthless piece of paper that demonstrates that you can fog a mirror.

Twelve years of your life down the drain for that. That's what elders do to us. They think we're worthless, and our time is worthless. I think they're worthless, and we need to put a stop to them.

Historically, we would have families of our own by 18, but in this age, all we have are worthless pieces of paper.
basedblue5
Jester
Jester

Postby Alicitzen » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:49 pm

basedblue5 wrote:
ibney000 wrote:

It is a waste of time because the credential from twelve years of being herded like cattle in huge buildings that look remarkably like prisons is worthless.

The same jobs that a high school diploma qualifies you for are the same jobs that are done by people who don't even speak English. It's a worthless piece of paper that demonstrates that you can fog a mirror.

Twelve years of your life down the drain for that. That's what elders do to us. They think we're worthless, and our time is worthless. I think they're worthless, and we need to put a stop to them.

Historically, we would have families of our own by 18, but in this age, all we have are worthless pieces of paper.

Are you a 12 year old trying to sound cool/mature?
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby ibney000 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:41 pm

basedblue5 wrote:
ibney000 wrote:

Historically, people lived to about 43, had 17 kids by age 19 of which 2 survived, and you were married off to gain a cow to your families name.

All things that were changed as a direct effect of schooling being provided to the populace at large.

Schooling is something gay is needed. Especially at such a young age. Be grateful you have it. Children 200 years ago would have enthusiastically taken your place.
ibney000
Forger
Forger

Postby khakha1036 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:14 am

I graduated 3 years :| Still in university thought
Image Image
khakha1036
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby destawaits » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Today is the Personal Project Exhibition. Wish me luck!

Spoiler:
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby fornycation » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:55 pm

basedblue3 wrote:
basedblue5 wrote:

What is this???

Ban them both!
fornycation
Mayor
Mayor

Postby destawaits » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:51 pm

fornycation wrote:
basedblue3 wrote:
basedblue5 wrote:

What is this???

Ban them both!

Alt scum!

Spoiler:
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby khakha1036 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:42 pm

good luck.
Image Image
khakha1036
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Damafaud » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:52 am

destawaits wrote:Today is the Personal Project Exhibition. Wish me luck!

Good luck!

My Chemistry teacher told us to bring a specific milk brand for an experiment the next day AFTER school, so everyone went frantic and searched for it all over. I only found mine when it was close to 9 PM. Today, we had the experiment. He asked us if we bring the milk. He ordered those who does to cheers and drink it up.

.....okay.
Hi.

Damafaud
Consort
Consort

Postby Zeldaleaguechampion » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:41 pm

we're getting ready for finals :oops: :oops: :oops:
Zeldaleaguechampion
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby TheNinja476 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:48 pm

had no school this week, can't wait to do all of the vacation hw over the weekend
TheNinja476
Veteran
Veteran

Postby destawaits » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:48 am

You know, there was this one English class where we discussed the meaning of shipping and canon. My English teacher is one who keeps up with society and social media :3

Oh yeah. The PP exhibition was a great success. We displayed a large variety of products ranging from computer builds, an airport model, an ergonomic chair, to a fairytale story, a cookbook, and a electric guitar build.

Spoiler:
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Aurevius » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:53 am

Professor gave us an 8 page essay for our final on top of the 10 page paper he already gave us. Good thing I didn't procrastinate...
I only play Any All
Aurevius
Witch
Witch

Postby TheWabbit » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:43 am

Had my promenade last Firday as a senior.
Was fun.

TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia

Postby Damafaud » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:47 am

A week holiday before GCSE. Torn between studying and playing.

I was thinking on what do while I sit on the forum for the whole day.
Hi.

Damafaud
Consort
Consort

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussions