SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 2 (Chasing Highs)

Postby Hiphoplog » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:30 pm

EdwardENygma wrote:lol

You need to fuck off and replace out if you're not going to take this game seriously.

TheCow wrote:lol

don't feed him.
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather

Postby TheCow » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:33 pm

TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:40 pm

Because I'm not apathetic enough to lynch anyone out of the CC. I want to keep town alive. And obviously having an opinion on the matter helps with reads and furthering we minimize our casualty.

I shouldn't have to explain this.
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Trolled by the League of Losers
Spoiler:
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort

Postby Hiphoplog » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:19 pm

Well there's all the reads I can manage to make right now. More people need to die.
Spoiler: OK, so let's just start with this Elusive/Mel - 1 of them are given scum so that's easy, there are as Cow pointed out likely at most 4 of Mafia.
Elusive's claim is pretty weak to be honest, and everyone saying it's too strong to be town doesn't make a ton of sense. It's a simple interrogator/flavor cop which is above average but not overpowered and the day abilities from Ignis are maybe the strongest part since it is a daycop and day PC. Assuming then that Edward's claim is true, which it is since he is fairly obvious town, then there is a very good chance there is a day framer probably a fulltime framer because of Moon's flip as well. There being a good chance of one also contributes to making the Relius/Ignis claim look better.
Then of course since I believe Elusive's claim then Mel is going to be scum unless she is somehow an unaware miller or the aforementioned dayframer framed her or Erravi which isn't really out of the realm of possibilities as both of them were already being voted up. I don't really think they were framed either because of Mel's personal claim being rather ambiguous and I don't think anyone would give Mel a doublevote ability for the day with a guilty on her.
EdwardENygma wrote:
ShortcutButton wrote:He's confirmed I guess

I know I'm flip flopping but this is where I'm at right now

Sure am glad they're confirmed and not that obvious role we agreed was a crier earlier, boy would that be awful.

Short-Elusive-Hip-Sir scumteam? Possible. Former two for sure, Cakez is scummy on his own, Hip is the weak link because he's terrible. I haven't forgotten Gent.

So I mentioned earlier that Edward is very likely town and this is a pretty good post to just outright prove that. While his reads lack a lot of effort put into them it's pretty clear he is town from the admission of his lack of effort. Scum really want to blend in with the town and nothing sticks out more like a sore thumb than saying a player is definite scum and saying they can't really link any connections to any other scum reads. Scum wouldn't be caught dead being that careless and blatantly not trying with their read. (Oh and now that town-tell is used up so no one else is getting town-told for being lazy. In fact be lazy and I will off your head.)

Various Town read section:
I'm going to go ahead and also say Retral/FML are clean and clear. FML's daymarshal also backs up the idea that a dayframer probably exists.
ICE's ISO also looks pretty good, their response to Sir saying Android was lock town looked very townie. The only chance that read can possibly change is a hard guilty on ICE or Android flips scum.
Sadly that's it for the obvious townies that townslipped.
Other's I feel pretty good about being town are Cow for his contributions and acting like he cares about his win con at least; Paranoid feels pretty good as well due to my read on ICE and I question Cakez a bit.

Meaning this list:
Tarot
TrueGent
SirCakez
TheCow
IAmAMunchlax
ChubbyMooshroom9
notleyva
TheParanoidAndroid
TheWolfBuddy
Varanus
milte345
JammySplodge
ShortcutButton
WindBlqde
DesuSigi
mihail66

Retral/FML hydra is still in there though and they are pretty much lock town. Strikethroughs are also town reads, but not townslipps.
Should have around 4-5 scum in it. 4 assuming it's just a 5 player Mafia and no traitors or something. Basically a quarter of that list is scum.
I'm not quite sure which of those 16 is scum, but I've already presented my case on Wind being scum that everyone just brushed off 'cuz meta which still bugs me. Cakez also is cum mostly from his constant Paranoid push which I don't agree with at all and not really defending that point well, he also pushes Mel saying she's just lying about not knowing her role which is odd. The only problem is that Cakez has a not suspicious result from Elusive whom I trust which means either Cakez is just scummy for no reason, I'm dead wrong about Elusive, or he's an innocent mafia. The first may be the most likely case on him.
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather

Postby ShortcutButton » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:25 pm

These scumteam predictions are dependent on the fact that the scum even know their scumbuddies.
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby Hiphoplog » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:30 pm

ShortcutButton wrote:These scumteam predictions are dependent on the fact that the scum even know their scumbuddies.

You do know the definition of a game of mafia is that is has to contain an informed minority right?
As in there has to be a group of people who know who each other are and have to kill the majority otherwise it's not a game of mafia.
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather

Postby ShortcutButton » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:33 pm

That makes sense
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:56 pm

Hip a few things:
1. I suppose you can call me a day-marshal, but it's important to know I merely delay. This only supports the idea of day roles.
2. Edward's claim (whatever you're referring to) was probably just memeing and moon's flip just looks like a debuffed lookout.
3. I don't think Edward is town for "not trying" ... I do think he's town but not for that reason.
4. I...really hope you didn't just do that.
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Trolled by the League of Losers
Spoiler:
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort

Postby Hiphoplog » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:59 pm

Oh I thought you canceled them, nevermind then.
And really I wont accept people claiming for memes at this point. I will fucking murder the next person to "reaction test claim."
Well he's town, but he's not trying. His last few posts have been the most contribution from him so far.
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather

Postby ShortcutButton » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:08 pm

If I had lurked and never said anything would you have less of a scumread on me? Think about that.
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby Hiphoplog » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:10 pm

ShortcutButton wrote:If I had lurked and never said anything would you have less of a scumread on me? Think about that.

Logically yes.
I mean you wouldn't be posting scummy content at the very least.
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather

Postby ShortcutButton » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:11 pm

If the answer is yes, then isn't the scumread merely anecdotal evidence and what-ifs?

The thing is I take these risks to benefit the town, me doing nothing would be much more of a detriment to the town than what I am doing right now.
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby TrueGent » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:19 pm

people need to stop being little bitches about scumreading the suicidal guy
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby TrueGent » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:20 pm

ShortcutButton wrote:If the answer is yes, then isn't the scumread merely anecdotal evidence and what-ifs?

The thing is I take these risks to benefit the town, me doing nothing would be much more of a detriment to the town than what I am doing right now.

what the fuck are you smoking and can I have some
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby ShortcutButton » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:22 pm

TrueGent wrote:
ShortcutButton wrote:If the answer is yes, then isn't the scumread merely anecdotal evidence and what-ifs?

what the fuck are you smoking and can I have some

dude.

I am like perpetually high evey single Friday, no fuckin jhoke
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby mihail66 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:23 pm

TheCow wrote:Further, Belle is pretty much confirmed scum via flavour k e k

Exactly the opposite, game is not bastard so Ellusive's mod confirmed messages can't be lying=>Ellusive is town(or at least a multicop, I haven't heard of scum cop but k)
Hiphoplog wrote:Well there's all the reads I can manage to make right now. More people need to die.
Spoiler: OK, so let's just start with this Elusive/Mel - 1 of them are given scum so that's easy, there are as Cow pointed out likely at most 4 of Mafia.
Elusive's claim is pretty weak to be honest, and everyone saying it's too strong to be town doesn't make a ton of sense. It's a simple interrogator/flavor cop which is above average but not overpowered and the day abilities from Ignis are maybe the strongest part since it is a daycop and day PC. Assuming then that Edward's claim is true, which it is since he is fairly obvious town, then there is a very good chance there is a day framer probably a fulltime framer because of Moon's flip as well. There being a good chance of one also contributes to making the Relius/Ignis claim look better.
Then of course since I believe Elusive's claim then Mel is going to be scum unless she is somehow an unaware miller or the aforementioned dayframer framed her or Erravi which isn't really out of the realm of possibilities as both of them were already being voted up. I don't really think they were framed either because of Mel's personal claim being rather ambiguous and I don't think anyone would give Mel a doublevote ability for the day with a guilty on her.
EdwardENygma wrote:
ShortcutButton wrote:He's confirmed I guess

I know I'm flip flopping but this is where I'm at right now

Sure am glad they're confirmed and not that obvious role we agreed was a crier earlier, boy would that be awful.

Short-Elusive-Hip-Sir scumteam? Possible. Former two for sure, Cakez is scummy on his own, Hip is the weak link because he's terrible. I haven't forgotten Gent.

So I mentioned earlier that Edward is very likely town and this is a pretty good post to just outright prove that. While his reads lack a lot of effort put into them it's pretty clear he is town from the admission of his lack of effort. Scum really want to blend in with the town and nothing sticks out more like a sore thumb than saying a player is definite scum and saying they can't really link any connections to any other scum reads. Scum wouldn't be caught dead being that careless and blatantly not trying with their read. (Oh and now that town-tell is used up so no one else is getting town-told for being lazy. In fact be lazy and I will off your head.)

Various Town read section:
I'm going to go ahead and also say Retral/FML are clean and clear. FML's daymarshal also backs up the idea that a dayframer probably exists.
ICE's ISO also looks pretty good, their response to Sir saying Android was lock town looked very townie. The only chance that read can possibly change is a hard guilty on ICE or Android flips scum.
Sadly that's it for the obvious townies that townslipped.
Other's I feel pretty good about being town are Cow for his contributions and acting like he cares about his win con at least; Paranoid feels pretty good as well due to my read on ICE and I question Cakez a bit.

Meaning this list:
Tarot
TrueGent
SirCakez
TheCow
IAmAMunchlax
ChubbyMooshroom9
notleyva
TheParanoidAndroid
TheWolfBuddy
Varanus
milte345
JammySplodge
ShortcutButton
WindBlqde
DesuSigi
mihail66

Retral/FML hydra is still in there though and they are pretty much lock town. Strikethroughs are also town reads, but not townslipps.
Should have around 4-5 scum in it. 4 assuming it's just a 5 player Mafia and no traitors or something. Basically a quarter of that list is scum.
I'm not quite sure which of those 16 is scum, but I've already presented my case on Wind being scum that everyone just brushed off 'cuz meta which still bugs me. Cakez also is cum mostly from his constant Paranoid push which I don't agree with at all and not really defending that point well, he also pushes Mel saying she's just lying about not knowing her role which is odd. The only problem is that Cakez has a not suspicious result from Elusive whom I trust which means either Cakez is just scummy for no reason, I'm dead wrong about Elusive, or he's an innocent mafia. The first may be the most likely case on him.

TFW someone mentions Miller in non bastard game... Disgusting!
(And you wrote cum instead of scum, one letter chamges everything I guess)
TheCow wrote:
TheCow wrote:k, i'm going to pretty much prove that Belle is a liar in a moment

If you guys are dumb enough to believe my light keeper claim, it stands to reason that you would also be pants-on-head retarded enough to believe Belle's claim.

Belle is prob underboss.

I didn't believe your lightkeeper claim, notice me senpai! Oh wait, I believe Ellusive's claim, how pity.

I kinda agree but the risk you took lead to mass confusion in the thread and even to mass fakeclaims and stuff. And still it didn't do what it was supposed to do(out the PC)
TrueGent wrote:people need to stop being little bitches about scumreading the suicidal guy

If we lynch you will you be so kind to kill scum with your jester kill, thx.
mihail66
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby TrueGent » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:24 pm

>implying im a jester
LUL
she/her
TrueGent
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby SirCakez » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:35 pm

EdwardENygma wrote:
SirCakez wrote:Edward I'm not jesting.

/vote munch
SeemsGood

¿¿¿

In your wall back this morning, you said I was "intentionally jesting" which I'm not???
EdwardENygma wrote:As I see, the "reaction test" was for two ensured mislynches. Retral caught Elusive though; making D3 a bussing game. Short lives another day and cakez is circumstantially cleared.

Alternatively, Cakez is town and they were going to off him eventually. But then this post makes no sense.

That post is called giving up hope that the town will pull their heads out of their asses and lynch Elusive
But they did! kind of, mel is still the top wagon

@Hip - I think mel is town? I'm not pushing her.

also
lol

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 1 (Into The Thick Of It)

Postby ShortcutButton » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:35 pm

I had a thought that maybe since I'm pretty high it wouild actually help with my scumreading so here goes
notleyva wrote:This thread is painfully funny to read.

Well, Cyantic's push on Mela is absolutely horrid. Mel is always an angster and is a pissy child whenever it comes to FM.

Erravi wrote:Either way!

Mela, your first post is filled with ETA and a bit of a desperate attack on the people who voted you. Why should I not vote you for all of these reasons? Are you that adamant I'm scum for my vote?

Mela overreacting, cursing, and saying different variations of the word "FUCK" is not a reason to scum read Mel. Cyantic feels scummy, honestly. I'm wary about voting for him, or even lynching him due to the recent games I've played with this guy. In Disgaea, he was a scumfuck and made the absolute worst pushes, I was scumreading him there to. not sure if scum or bad.

filled with brushing ofo peoples playstyles, the psot is literally notjing but calling cy and mel bad and then fenbceshiting on him, don't like it
Erravi, the edgy one

oh look he did it again
notleyva wrote:
Erravi wrote:
notleyva wrote:This thread is painfully funny to read.

Well, Cyantic's push on Mela is absolutely horrid. Mel is always an angster and is a pissy child whenever it comes to FM.

Erravi wrote:Either way!

Mela, your first post is filled with ETA and a bit of a desperate attack on the people who voted you. Why should I not vote you for all of these reasons? Are you that adamant I'm scum for my vote?

Mela overreacting, cursing, and saying different variations of the word "FUCK" is not a reason to scum read Mel. Cyantic feels scummy, honestly. I'm wary about voting for him, or even lynching him due to the recent games I've played with this guy. In Disgaea, he was a scumfuck and made the absolute worst pushes, I was scumreading him there to. not sure if scum or bad.

You certainly say a lot without meaning much, Leyva. I pushed on Mela because she's much more of an emotional player then any of the other options - thus more likely to give away something. It's a fairly simple train of thought.

Useless, unmotivated, and overall bad Push. Mel's a player who overreacts regardless of alignment. Pushing her would simply, just piss her off and make her yell various curse words. That's the only thing that'll happen from pushing her. The only good reason for pushing Mela like you were would be for pushing a mislynch, in all honestly. I don't like the push you made, and I don't know if it's you be scum, or you being terribad.

this post like what hes claling ouit on is also uselss and motivated. you really are just saying shes bad and then fencesitting again its more of the samw
That read list gave me cancer.

doubtcasting again
b/c of the colors

town leyva wouldn't feel the need to explain himself
notleyva wrote:moon i will not change my avatar, fight me you whore

also; Paranoid's chubby read is worse than cyan's push t b h. Let's take a gander at chubby's posts, shall we? Let's see what he has done. He's made a few posts about not getting his rolecard and two posts questioning Hip. I honestly don't know where else you would pull this read, other than out of your vertical assymptote

he repeats himsef which makes it looks like he could have simply just extended his post by typing more
notleyva wrote:I don't think the STAA guy is scum, his posts feel very genuine, p sure he's just a VI. On the other hand, I don't like Cy, and haven't been liking his posts. Leaning scum now from the null that I previously had.

scum leyva would've known they were a hydra which makes this just looks like an attempt at a fake townslip
notleyva wrote:
Erravi wrote:that's two people leyva. you're sure spreading your focus around

i'm cool if you're scumreading me, but if you're going for that alone you sure are being rather apathetic about it, since you seem pretty singularly focused on me

moon asked a question, lol

pockeintg moon
notleyva wrote:Are we really considering the possibility of the result being fabricated here. People who are thinking like this should just CTRL-W there way off of here. It's a fact, and should be treated as so, this isn't a bastard game. @cakez

Anyways. I would rather lynch Erravi/STAA instead of Mel. I've had a gut feeling about Erravi being scum at the beginning of the game. Even though, I didn't have a scumread on STAA originally, I feel that he could be scum as of recent terms with his "giving up" and other stuff he's been saying related to that.

Mel<Erravi lynch imo

/vote Erravi

literally doesn't give a shit about staa who he just had a townreas on
notleyva wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
notleyva wrote:Mel<Erravi lynch imo

This isn't our lynch pool.
The vote stacking is scary.
We don't know the majority.

Yes it is.

This is not a bastard game.

FMLSheWas12

more like

FMLwhyisFMLinthisgame

more demoralizing
notleyva wrote:ill read up tomorrow

pro-tip: we shouldn't lynch mela today.

l I t e r a l l y a s c u m c l a I m

so all in all leyva heas a decent chance to be scum thank you weed for helping me focus on the important things good bye
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby ShortcutButton » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:36 pm

The only reason I can see elusives claim not being legit is because Cakez cannot be fucking town lol
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby JazzMusicStops » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:37 pm

Possible Elusive-mihail connection should one flip scum, looking at that last post

Also, Ignis could be lying as Met is a player and therefore doesn't have to tell the truth when not in mod-mode, like Arc touched on

Spoiler: I'm probably just going to lurk forever, posting occasionally
But if there ever comes a point where my account speaks its last
Know that it was a pleasure to be here, especially in Forum Games
During my teenage years, this place was my first real community
Thank you all so much for playing silly games with me
I'll never forget you
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby mihail66 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:44 pm

Ugh I forgot about that Ed, goddamn it this is going too deep into the definition of bastard... Role that lies to all players but the lie is not modconfirmed. You know what I am going to go with "Unsolvable because too much WIFOM" and just do the PoE between Ellusive and Mel(as when Ellusive claimed, not much has chamged)
ShortcutButton wrote:The only reason I can see elusives claim not being legit is because Cakez cannot be fucking town lol

*speechles*
mihail66
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby TheWolfBuddy » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:50 pm

fun drinking game

take a shot every time someone fakeclaims
take 2 when they say it was a reaction test
I'm just a memer, I meme my life away... away...

frop418 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
frop418 wrote:What do you guys find scummy about Sevo?

What do you think of S0me0ne's opinion on Sevo?

He pointed a lot of interesting points.

Understood is my #1 policy vig forever.
TheWolfBuddy
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby Hiphoplog » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:51 pm

DesuSigir wrote:Hip,how can trust ellusive and scum read cakez at the same time?

Like ellusive ''cleared'' him at the first 24 hours

Words of someone who doesn't read to the end. I did say he was most likely just a bad townie.

@Cakez you ISO looked like it from ow much you were talking about needing Mel to claim and wanting to vote her regardless of claim or Elusive's claim.
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather

Postby TheWolfBuddy » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:02 pm

mela can you stop bullshitting us and tell us your power
I'm just a memer, I meme my life away... away...

frop418 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
frop418 wrote:What do you guys find scummy about Sevo?

What do you think of S0me0ne's opinion on Sevo?

He pointed a lot of interesting points.

Understood is my #1 policy vig forever.
TheWolfBuddy
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads