SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Minority Wins

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM24 | Chrono Fiction | Day 2 (Chasing Highs)

Postby ShortcutButton » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:13 pm

What moderator messages back up elusive and which messages of elusive back up the moderators?
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby ShortcutButton » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:14 pm

TheCow wrote:I am the "White Susano'o".

Now, do not let me die, because Minority knows my role.

Can't confirm.

Am minority, does not know role.
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby TheWolfBuddy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:14 pm

the part where elusive says that she is going to check cakes

and then cakes gets checked

and where FML claims jailed by elusive

and where the PC check yesterday
I'm just a memer, I meme my life away... away...

frop418 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:
frop418 wrote:What do you guys find scummy about Sevo?

What do you think of S0me0ne's opinion on Sevo?

He pointed a lot of interesting points.

Understood is my #1 policy vig forever.
TheWolfBuddy
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby ShortcutButton » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:15 pm

My b
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby milte345 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:16 pm

milte345 wrote:
TheCow wrote:I am the "White Susano'o".

Now, do not let me die, because Minority knows my role.

Seems real fucking convinient

In other words I neither believe you're the "White Susano'o" nor that minority knows your role.
Maybe it'd be nice to stop thinking...

Spoiler: There would be an FM record here but I'm lazy
So instead have a Chen

milte345
FM Hunt Winner
FM Hunt Winner

Postby ElusiveBelle » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:17 pm

All of FML's point are pretty bad or just illogical, what their angle here is I don't know but I did have a town read on them but this is just silly or some hardcore doubtcasting.

1. I did lie and I had my reasons, you don't have to like them but they're there and logical. Not to mention that I claimed PC to you out of the gates so the point is moot.
2. Ignis's immunity is a given when they cant be voted but you know logic. Not to mention that's it's irrelevent other than the point of protecting me from votes as is their job. Similar to how STAA protected Erravi from attacks.
3. Prematurely in which point, at night or in thread when you told me to? Regardless both had reason behind it that I explained in quite a bit of detail. As for the immunity yes, I do tend to share information as I get it. I do have to ask Met questions too you know.
4. I also explained this but you know it helps your point to not share that right? That the part I believed their claim but not their alignment. That is a a big detail to leave out, but you know cherry picking helps your point doesn't it. I believed their hydra claim because I am part of one. I doubted the alignment because I am town and found it doubtful to have another as town.
5.This is about as reachy as it gets but considering the logic used before hand I suppose you needed to try something "legitimate" for an actual case.

I still doubt FML is scum, but this is definitely not townie behavior to be cherry picking and reaching to prove your own points. If you want to pull a stunt like this know that I would naturally give the full details and not just what you want to share with the class.

Now pardon while I google Cow's claim for a moment to see the wiki.

The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth
ElusiveBelle
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby TheWolfBuddy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:23 pm

only place I can find susanoo is naruto wiki

frop418 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:

TheWolfBuddy
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby TheCow » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:23 pm

My unknowing "hydra" is Melanora. My ability is a bit complicated, so bear with me. If any of the members of the Minority know anything about BlazBlue, they'll likely know that killing me is a great idea for them.

During the day, I can choose to "slice time", causing the day to end with a nolynch. I can do this once.
Each night, I can choose to use my "paradox driver" or some bullshit like that. What this does it redirects all activated abilities being used that night onto myself. Whether I activate or not, I will know which flavour names visited me that night (in this case I had "Ragna the Bloodedge", "Jin Kisaragi", and "Hazama").
Once during the game, I can make myself completely immune to all abilities/death/lynch for the two phases thereafter.
If I am voted up, and brought to a majority, I will know exactly how many Majorities voted for me, the lynch is cancelled, and the day ends.

If I die, the next day phase is skipped, meaning there are two consecutive nights. Between those nights, all non-town players may vote to have a currently alive player killed, ignoring protection/immunity.

Belle has to be a Ragna the Bloodedge, and wants Melanora lynched because he read up on the BlazBlue, from which I am based -- her being my "Hazama Clone".
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby SirCakez » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:25 pm

Reading up on the 13 pages now ffs

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby TheWolfBuddy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:27 pm

you what

FML was jailed last night

frop418 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:

TheWolfBuddy
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby TheCow » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:29 pm

TheWolfBuddy wrote:you what

FML was jailed last night

Yeah, by someone.
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby SirCakez » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:33 pm

That was some of the worst FM I've ever read

Hiphoplog wrote:
SirCakez wrote:I'm just waiting for her claim then I'll vote her
Then when she flips town we can lynch Elusive tomorrow

She claimed 13 (the old Ragna protector) and that she is a majority who has a "great power" or something like that, but she does not know what it is at this point in time and may get it at a later date.
Her flavor sounds believable enough though, maybe not the ability. But she does have a different PC result on her and the other person as town.

I thought she had more to her role that she didn't reveal
TheCow wrote:Cakez, ping me when you're on.

Hi
melanora wrote:4. My scum list: WolfBuddy, Android, Hip, Elusive/Ignis, probably Cakez given Elusive's results

lol wut
I think you're town and Elusive is scum, why would I try to bus a buddy who just "conftowned" me?

I'm scumreading the Varanus slot now
I also still think there's scum in the Retral hydra mess; if not the Retral slot then FML

/unvote whoever I was voting

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby ShortcutButton » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:33 pm

Cow and Mela were linked up again?
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby TheCow » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:35 pm

SirCakez wrote:That was some of the worst FM I've ever read

Hiphoplog wrote:
SirCakez wrote:I'm just waiting for her claim then I'll vote her
Then when she flips town we can lynch Elusive tomorrow

She claimed 13 (the old Ragna protector) and that she is a majority who has a "great power" or something like that, but she does not know what it is at this point in time and may get it at a later date.
Her flavor sounds believable enough though, maybe not the ability. But she does have a different PC result on her and the other person as town.

I thought she had more to her role that she didn't reveal
TheCow wrote:Cakez, ping me when you're on.

Hi
melanora wrote:4. My scum list: WolfBuddy, Android, Hip, Elusive/Ignis, probably Cakez given Elusive's results

lol wut
I think you're town and Elusive is scum, why would I try to bus a buddy who just "conftowned" me?

I'm scumreading the Varanus slot now
I also still think there's scum in the Retral hydra mess; if not the Retral slot then FML

/unvote whoever I was voting

Hypothetically, if you could choose three people to choose to shoot tonight, who would you pick?
TheCow
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby milte345 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:37 pm

I don't even think Met would make unknowing hydra and claim it's not bastard
Maybe it'd be nice to stop thinking...

Spoiler: There would be an FM record here but I'm lazy
So instead have a Chen

milte345
FM Hunt Winner
FM Hunt Winner

Postby TheWolfBuddy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:38 pm

plot twist

frop418 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:

TheWolfBuddy
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby TheWolfBuddy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:39 pm

did halk just out himself and FML as scum

frop418 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:

TheWolfBuddy
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:40 pm

1. You weighed your options and didn't tell the truth. If you simply said "I have a jailing ability, felt like a PR, and didn't want to claim" I wouldn't have liked that either. However that's not AI. You lied about being unable to claim, making yourself APPEAR better. That is your reasoning and town shouldn't lie to be read better.
2. That is voting immunity hon. If Ignis were believed to be scum and the scum crier were to be outed all the majority needed to do is vote Ignis and kill you. There's a logical reason for voting immunity and that doesn't justify complete immunity of every single type.
3. I introduced the QT with "claim your identity or I'll have trouble believing you." You didn't and you didn't explain why either. You claimed block immune much later into the QT and not at all in your full claim, again without elaboration (until your recent post it seems.) You can ask Met questions but again you switched jail targets but didn't /unvote or take the time to ask Met questions either.
4. "I was adamant to believe Erravi and STAA because their setup is similar to my own." This is Elusive's words. I questioned this statement with Ignis' vote and my reply was" "The vote went in late from when I submitted it yesterday, prior to finding out the full truth between them from actions this morning. I just never changed the command to not vote and the game was hammered when I checked in." But no, you checked in before hammer.
The reason you said Erravi & STAA were scum (over Mel) was they were being flippant with their claim.They couldn't get their claim together, which might've been understandable but in order to scum read them for this reason you can't believe they're in a hydra. Yet you believed their set-up.
5. Yes it's speculation. I'm just meeting ends with the kill target. You can call it reaching, I don't care, I'm just accompanying this idea with my scum read on you.

Elusive my read can change and just because your thoughts aren't majorly flawed doesn't mean they can't be easily bullshitted. Just because I can't refute thoughts doesn't make my argument invalid. Because your "reasons" are becoming harder and harder to believe, I don't think they're sound at all.
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Trolled by the League of Losers
Spoiler:
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:41 pm

Halk, you replaced Retral. We BOTH claimed already. If you want to look at my name in the QT feel free. >.>
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort

Postby melanora » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:42 pm

TheCow wrote:My unknowing "hydra" is Melanora. My ability is a bit complicated, so bear with me. If any of the members of the Minority know anything about BlazBlue, they'll likely know that killing me is a great idea for them.

During the day, I can choose to "slice time", causing the day to end with a nolynch. I can do this once.
Each night, I can choose to use my "paradox driver" or some bullshit like that. What this does it redirects all activated abilities being used that night onto myself. Whether I activate or not, I will know which flavour names visited me that night (in this case I had "Ragna the Bloodedge", "Jin Kisaragi", and "Hazama").
Once during the game, I can make myself completely immune to all abilities/death/lynch for the two phases thereafter.
If I am voted up, and brought to a majority, I will know exactly how many Majorities voted for me, the lynch is cancelled, and the day ends.

If I die, the next day phase is skipped, meaning there are two consecutive nights. Between those nights, all non-town players may vote to have a currently alive player killed, ignoring protection/immunity.

Belle has to be a Ragna the Bloodedge, and wants Melanora lynched because he read up on the BlazBlue, from which I am based -- her being my "Hazama Clone".

METRION I WANT A REFUND
#overthrowthepatriarchy #babyforfmmod
I'm not a fucking gmod. Don't send me shit about your ban appeal.

FM Record
Spoiler: Image
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby TheWolfBuddy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:44 pm

HalkInHunt wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:I do think Mel could potentially be scum but I scum read Elusive a lot more. I'm going to backpedal a bit and respond to posts in a bit.

Very quickly though after reevaluating my stance today on Elusive I scum read. Off the top of my head for these reasons:

1. Elusive flat out lied in the Jail QT. He could've said he didn't feel comfortable claiming PC but instead he lied to me.
2. Elusive didn't mention any immunity on Ignis in his thread claim. That's much too important to just leave out in a RC.
3. Elusive prematurely revealed his identity and the fact he was "block immune" - only when prompted/revealed by me. If Retral weren't in my hydra, I would've never learned Elusive's identity and I'd be stuck in a rut. Elusive full claimed initially but didn't reveal the block immunity until later in the QT.
4. Elusive's response to Short's fakeclaim still irks me. Elusive in my QT mentioned he was "adamant to believe Erravi/STAA" but still seemingly shared large doubt of their slot prior and didn't have enough intention to /unvote with Ignis and instead switched jail targets from Short to myself.
5. I don't think moon aside from their general reputation was a great kill in this game. However given Elusive's ability nature they received my role name and my flavor making it clear I was in a hydra. I hardclaimed making my slot a first-choice protective target. Moon buddied my ideas and followed my pushes, likely making her appear as a hydra member. With the knowledge of STAA & Erravi, the minority could've inferred that'd be an alternative way to kill me.

No more votes on Mel. I don't want to hammer again.

What?
I am not in your hydra

why does noone care about this

frop418 wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:

TheWolfBuddy
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby FMLSheWas12 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:44 pm

TheCow wrote:Yeah, by someone.

No I can confirm Elusive 100% jailed me. He used his QT account later on once I called him out. Elusive's jail is probably a day ability too.

Mel you claimed you weren't in a hydra. :^) :^) :^)
FM Star Collection
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
FMLSheWas12
Consort
Consort

Postby melanora » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:47 pm

Elusive, since you refuse to actually answer, allow me to refresh everyone's minds here really quick.

Before the Ignis message, no one actually thought that I was scummy, although Cyan and his hydra buddy were voting for me. Interesting, to choose us to put forth as being opposite alignments. And even then, no one believed that there was actual scum - that was why they demanded Parity Cop claim. And yet, you remained silent. Shit, someone else counter claimed for the memes, more or less, you freaked out, then said nothing.

And then the start of the day, and no one auto-lynched me. Why? Because they were still not convinced I was scum.

People keep claiming that I'm scummy AF, and yet, I have yet to see any reason as to why I'm scum save for the Ignis announcement, stating that Cyan and I have opposite win conditions.

I'm Town. Apparently I have a Hydra. I've already fully claimed.

And you refuse to accept the possibility that I am town.

Which means:

You already know I'm Town.

You don't have to consider that Metrion/Ignis are bastard / scum. You already know that the announcement is false.

Therefore, you're going to push nonstop to lynch me regardless, and you were hoping I wouldn't ask for your accusations now, because it screws you over more tomorrow when I flip Town.

Give me an accusation - why am I scum? And don't say because of your stupid results.

Oh wait. You can't. Why? Because I'm Town. I'm not scummy. And you fucking know it.

/vote ElusiveBelle

Reminder: I'm a double voter today.

FM Record
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby melanora » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:47 pm

FMLSheWas12 wrote:Mel you claimed you weren't in a hydra. :^) :^) :^)

I'm not in a Hydra, and idk if I believe Cow's claims.

Can anyone with flavor knowledge give any hints as to how likely it is that we would be paired up?

FM Record
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby melanora » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:48 pm

TheWolfBuddy wrote:
HalkInHunt wrote:
FMLSheWas12 wrote:I do think Mel could potentially be scum but I scum read Elusive a lot more. I'm going to backpedal a bit and respond to posts in a bit.

Very quickly though after reevaluating my stance today on Elusive I scum read. Off the top of my head for these reasons:

1. Elusive flat out lied in the Jail QT. He could've said he didn't feel comfortable claiming PC but instead he lied to me.
2. Elusive didn't mention any immunity on Ignis in his thread claim. That's much too important to just leave out in a RC.
3. Elusive prematurely revealed his identity and the fact he was "block immune" - only when prompted/revealed by me. If Retral weren't in my hydra, I would've never learned Elusive's identity and I'd be stuck in a rut. Elusive full claimed initially but didn't reveal the block immunity until later in the QT.
4. Elusive's response to Short's fakeclaim still irks me. Elusive in my QT mentioned he was "adamant to believe Erravi/STAA" but still seemingly shared large doubt of their slot prior and didn't have enough intention to /unvote with Ignis and instead switched jail targets from Short to myself.
5. I don't think moon aside from their general reputation was a great kill in this game. However given Elusive's ability nature they received my role name and my flavor making it clear I was in a hydra. I hardclaimed making my slot a first-choice protective target. Moon buddied my ideas and followed my pushes, likely making her appear as a hydra member. With the knowledge of STAA & Erravi, the minority could've inferred that'd be an alternative way to kill me.

No more votes on Mel. I don't want to hammer again.

What?
I am not in your hydra

why does noone care about this

This is important AF.

FM Record
melanora
Retributionist
Retributionist

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads