Necromancer (Neutral Chaos)

Old Role Ideas

Necromancer (Neutral Chaos)

Postby jadensr » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:32 pm

ALL RIGHT.
First off, this will not be a conversion role.
Second off, I know Neutral Chaos roles are frowned upon by this community, sorry.
Shall we?

Role: Necromancer

Alignment: Neutral(Chaos)

Summary: You are a sorcerer in love with the art of death.

Spoiler: Abilities: Summon ghosts each night.

Attributes:
- You cannot summon the ghosts of townies.
- You may summon Serial Killers, Werewolves, Jesters, Witches, and all Mafia members.
- You can only summon Jesters that were successfully lynched.
- You can only use a ghost's night ability 3 times, for each ghost.
- You can only summon 3 ghosts at a time.
- Pick a ghost during the day to use their night ability. Doing so will make it to where you cannot summon ghosts that night.
- You may chat with ghosts at night.
- People cannot see ghosts during the day
- You cannot revive players that left the game.

Special Attributes:
- Bite Immunity
- Night Immunity
- Unique Role
- Detection Immune

Investigative Results:
Sheriff: Your target is not suspicious.
Investigator: Your target works with dead bodies. They must be a Medium, Janitor, Retributionist, or a Necromancer.
Consigliere: You target is talented in death magic. They must be a Necromancer!

Strategy (Yes I made a strategy):
Jesters that were successfully lynched are your best bet, unless there was only one guilty voter, which the Jester already killed. You would be able to pick off three of their guilty voters, and it phases through night immunity. Plus, you can do it every night. Ghosts are not physical beings, so worrying about night immunity isn't a problem. REMEMBER: GHOSTS ARE DEAD PLAYERS. THEY DO NOT SHOW UP DURING THE DAY, CANNOT VOTE, OR USE THEIR NIGHT ABILITY ON THEIR OWN. If no Jesters are present or were successfully lynched, then the Werewolf would be your next best bet. They can kill multiple people every full moon. Though, they can be killed by Veterans, something that Jesters don't need to worry about. Try to take advantage of non-killing roles such as the Consigliere or Framer. Witches can also be useful, especially when you know a murderer.

Gameplay Example:
N1: Investigator died and Mafioso met a Veteran.
D2 : Discussion happens, and they vote up a Doctor, pardon them, then Vote up a Consigliere. They lynch the Consigliere.
N2: You summon the Mafioso for starters.
D3: Amnesiac and Sheriff die. They vote up a Jester who had a ton of guilty voters.
N3: You summon the Consigliere.
D4: Witch, Mafioso, and Medium all died. No voting.
N4: Summon the Jester.
D5: Framer dies, and you bounce off an accusation. You decide to use the Jester tonight.
N5: You haunted the Veteran.
D6: Veteran died. Everyone flips out over Necromancer appearance. Accusations form against you, but nothing happens.
N6: You killed the last guilty voter, the Serial Killer.
D7: Only you and Mafia left, but they don't lynch you (Thinking you're a townie, they will shoot you.) You use the Mafioso.
N7: Mafioso kills Disguiser.
D8: Godfather and you left, a stalemate happens and you win.

Lore:
A young mage raised in a family in which magic was a profound, amazing occurance in this world. Not evil, like most said. The young mage was taught to never touch the impure magics, such as demonology, black magic, and especially a rare occurring, ancient and forbidden sect of dark magic that left took a certain type of blood and training in order to be used, necromancy. Necromancy was the art of using souls and powerful death magic. Only certain mages could master the art, especially ones consumed by rage and anger. The young mage was happy, a family full of magic and love is more than they could wish for. Necromancy had fascinated him for years, but he dared not master that art. One fateful day, a priest came by and dragged his family away, publicly executing them all. The priest baptised and cleansed the mage, attempting to rid him of whatever his family did to them. Something in his blood activated, and nights later his body began to be corrupted by a force not of his own, and began a ritual. He summoned the souls of his family, and began to craft spells. He harvested the power out of their souls, and wished them love and good times in the afterlife. Corrupted by his hatred toward humanity, he plagued the town with a spell to kill them all. They all fell ill and died. He knew then, his blood was capable of wielding necromancy, and he would use it. Driven by his hatred and despair toward humanity, his revenge plot ensued. He moved into the Town of Salem, an orphan and a necromancer, and began to summon the dead souls, and his revenge plot ensued.

Goal: Live to see everyone around you suffer.

Winning Conditions:
Spoiler: You win with Necromancers.
You win with Survivors.
You win with Witches.
You must kill the Town.
You must kill the Mafia.
You must kill Serial Killers.
You must kill Arsonists.
You must kill Werewolves.
You must kill Vampires.
You may spare anyone else.

Achievements:
Spoiler: Spellcaster - Win your first game as a Necromancer.
Sorcerer - Win 5 games as a Necromancer.
Death Mage - Win 10 games as a Necromancer.
Warlock Lord - Win 25 games as a Necromancer.
Novice - Summon your first ghost.
Suicidal's Revenge - Summon a Jester.
Psychopath's Comeback - Summon a Serial Killer.
Beast's Vendetta - Summon a Werewolf.
Mobster's Return - Summon any member of the Mafia.
Fellow Spellcaster - Summon a Witch.
Knowledge is Power - Summon a non-killing Mafia role.
Why Bother? - Make a ghost you summoned kill you.
Covered in Guilt - Make a Jester you summoned haunt you.
What Was the Purpose of that? - Summon a Survivor, Executioner, or Amnesiac.
No Need. - Summon no ghosts all game.

Update Log:
Spoiler: First Edit: Added goal, made it a unique role.
Second Edit: Made Update Log and made it so I receive reply notifications.
Third Edit: I added achievements, something I don't usually do.
Fourth Edit: Added winning conditions and made them detection immune.
Last edited by jadensr on Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
jadensr
Lookout
Lookout

Re: Necromancer (Neutral Chaos)

Postby SageistSage » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:40 pm

Good Role But
I am slightly confused as I understand it's like this
E.G
D2)Mafioso dies from a Serial Killer
N3)You summon a Mafioso and make him kill the spy
D3)Spy is dead by Mafia and Consig dies from SK
N4)You use the Consig to find the Jester
D4)Luckily Jester is lynched with only one innocent voter
N5)You use the jester to kill players

Do I get it correctly?
YOUR ONE AND ONLY
SageistLaSage
SageistSage
Survivor
Survivor

Postby jadensr » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:42 pm

SageistSage wrote:Good Role But
E.G

Do I get it correctly?

Yes! That is how the role would play out in the scenario. :P
You got it correct, except you cannot make the Mafioso kill right away, as you will have to pick him during the day to use him. Same goes with Consigliere.
jadensr
Lookout
Lookout

Postby jadensr » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:53 pm

I added an Update Log in order to keep up with why I edited, both for myself and others.
jadensr
Lookout
Lookout

Postby icebrick1 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:56 pm

It has some potential and I overall like it, my only complaint is that winning might be a little difficult. That aside though, it's a pretty cool idea!
Favorite roles: Witch, Werewolf, Janitor
Least Favorite Roles: Arsonist, Disguiser, Vigilante

my number 1 internet mom:Sillycat11
icebrick1
Jester
Jester

Postby SageistSage » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:59 pm

jadensr wrote:
E.G

Do I get it correctly?

You got it correct, except you cannot make the Mafioso kill right away, as you will have to pick him during the day to use him. Same goes with Consigliere.

So you click on the sun icon and click a name and they will die next day?

Also Thanks
YOUR ONE AND ONLY
SageistLaSage
SageistSage
Survivor
Survivor

Postby jadensr » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:03 pm

SageistSage wrote:
jadensr wrote:
E.G

Do I get it correctly?

So you click on the sun icon and click a name and they will die next day?

Also Thanks

First, you must have summoned a ghost. Clicking the sun icon during the day allows you to pick one out of how many total ghosts you have (1-3), in which you can use their night ability but can't summon another ghost.
Second, no problem :P

icebrick1 wrote:It has some potential and I overall like it, my only complaint is that winning might be a little difficult. That aside though, it's a pretty cool idea!

Thanks! Means a lot.
jadensr
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Cenvil » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:14 pm

It is too much powerful have Night immunity OR bite immunity. as neutral and unique I personally dont think you need defense from vampires, if they bite you, you just lost everything what you got from the role and the ghosts are released... (okay maybe should have bite immune, but night immune is rly to much)

-since you cant kill the GF in this scenario, but you can kill him in certain scenarios why you would win against him in your example? Why you even need to kill mafia? you are not neutral killing, and you working (almost) alone.

-No mafia with only 1 leftover will choose to attack the last person at night if they have majority. (what if he is vet or ww and they will lose their majority?)

some questions: Are ghost part of the dead chat or they have a personal channel just for you? Can the medium talk with them? Where are they during the day? Why you should communicate with them if you JUST use them, but they cant win with you.

-You cant summon Arsos?

-what happens with the ghosts if you die?
Spoiler: hope this not count as spamming

I want players to this test pls: game viewtopic.php?f=25&t=50804
Spoiler: the game might expand later. This is my very first try
Cenvil
Lookout
Lookout

Postby BS4125 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:31 pm

What if Mafia kill one night and the Necromancer uses a dead Mafioso to kill the same night? Are there 2 Mafia kills or does one usurp the other?

If one was to usurp the other I would suggest the actual Mafia to usurp the dead Mafioso to kind of balance the Necromancer's OPness

Also I like the idea of only having a limit of 3 spirits you can bring back and only bring them back as spirits instead of alive humans like other role suggestions like this

Role name suggestion: Conjurer?

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
BS4125 wrote:Please post relevant posts to the topic at hand and not digress. Also please explain your opinions otherwise your contribution is sub-zero.

Oooooooo Mister Power over here!

And would you look at that, I was on the forums longer then you.

But overall the role for this topic needs work, I mean it's so bad people would rather
get off topic lol.

solola is a mod you retard
BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby jadensr » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:33 pm

Cenvil wrote:It is too much powerful have Night immunity OR bite immunity. as neutral and unique I personally dont think you need defense from vampires, if they bite you, you just lost everything what you got from the role and the ghosts are released... (okay maybe should have bite immune, but night immune is rly to much)

-since you cant kill the GF in this scenario, but you can kill him in certain scenarios why you would win against him in your example? Why you even need to kill mafia? you are not neutral killing, and you working (almost) alone.

-No mafia with only 1 leftover will choose to attack the last person at night if they have majority. (what if he is vet or ww and they will lose their majority?)

some questions: Are ghost part of the dead chat or they have a personal channel just for you? Can the medium talk with them? Where are they during the day? Why you should communicate with them if you JUST use them, but they cant win with you.

-You cant summon Arsos?

-what happens with the ghosts if you die?

First, that's not too powerful. All Neutral Killers are Bite and Night Immune, but if it doesn't have bite immunity, vampires would easily win over them. Night immunity would lead to a quick lose, considering he is a unique, alone role, and would be easy to kill. Vampires are not night immune because they can easily convert someone else or kill a mafia member now. Mafia is not night immune because they have large quantities and are in groups. This role should be night immune in order to avoid easy death.

Second, Because no Neutral Killing or Neutral Chaos role should ever win with Mafia ever. Plus, in that scenario the Necromancer had no available options to shred the Godfather's night immunity since he was out of Jester uses, and in stalemates Neutral Chaos/Killing roles always should win over Mafia.

Third, I don't get your question.

Fourth, they are a personal channel for you since you summoned them, and they chat in order to discuss targets and logical choices.They are no where in the day and can chat in dead chat since the necromancer is NOT reviving them, just summoning their souls, thus they would remain dead and do nothing during the day.

Fifth, No, you cannot summon Arsonists.

Sixth, they go back to dead chat.
jadensr
Lookout
Lookout

Postby jadensr » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:38 pm

BS4125 wrote:What if Mafia kill one night and the Necromancer uses a dead Mafioso to kill the same night? Are there 2 Mafia kills or does one usurp the other?

If one was to usurp the other I would suggest the actual Mafia to usurp the dead Mafioso to kind of balance the Necromancer's OPness

Also I like the idea of only having a limit of 3 spirits you can bring back and only bring them back as spirits instead of alive humans like other role suggestions like this

Role name suggestion: Conjurer?

First, there would be two Mafia kills, thus revealing the existence of the Necromancer.

Second, you can only bring back 3 at a TIME. Since each ghost's night ability can only be used by you 3 times, they will disperse after the uses, thus, to prevent the Necromancer from instantly losing all power, can summon more than three after all ghosts are gone, so once all ghosts they summoned lose uses, they may summon more. And thanks <3

Third, I shall consider it.
jadensr
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Cenvil » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:41 pm

jadensr wrote:
Cenvil wrote:-No mafia with only 1 leftover will choose to attack the last person at night if they have majority. (what if he is vet or ww and they will lose their majority?)

First, that's not too powerful. All Neutral Killers are Bite and Night Immune, but if it doesn't have bite immunity, vampires would easily win over them. Night immunity would lead to a quick lose, considering he is a unique, alone role, and would be easy to kill. Vampires are not night immune because they can easily convert someone else or kill a mafia member now. Mafia is not night immune because they have large quantities and are in groups. This role should be night immune in order to avoid easy death.

Second, Because no Neutral Killing or Neutral Chaos role should ever win with Mafia ever. Plus, in that scenario the Necromancer had no available options to shred the Godfather's night immunity since he was out of Jester uses, and in stalemates Neutral Chaos/Killing roles always should win over Mafia.

Fourth, they are a personal channel for you since you summoned them, and they chat in order to discuss targets and logical choices.

yeah, all neutral "Killers". But its most likely evil or chaos, so i dont see the reason of being night immune, (Jester, surv, amnes, witches are neutrals too and are not night immune) this guy can make definetly more that any of 4 of them Spoiler: (make him temporaly night immune if he resurrect surv and use his ability, this way he need luck and skill too) and unless witch does not know, who he will controll this guy will def know and the result go to him too. So he is more powerful than witch or jester. 1 Neutral Non-killing role is more than enough (if every new role would be immune, just because they are weak without them, sooner or later no one will die at night to neither mafia nor vigilante)

he is not killer i dont see any reason to not win with mafia or NKs (like witches or other neutrals except vampires and Killings) ... only NC i know is vampire and at stalemate they lose or draw with mafia.

thats not a question. Thats a statement. If 1 player left except mafia (and game did not end), mafia will def lynch him.

Still. Why would they discuss with him? If Necromancer win, they (mafia or NKs) lose, i dont see any sence to help (with discussion or any other method) a Necromancer as a maf member, unless they can win together.
Spoiler: hope this not count as spamming

I want players to this test pls: game viewtopic.php?f=25&t=50804
Spoiler: the game might expand later. This is my very first try
Cenvil
Lookout
Lookout

Postby BS4125 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:01 pm

First, there would be two Mafia kills, thus revealing the existence of the Necromancer.

I quite like this idea, otherwise the Town don't know they should be looking for the Necromancer

Second, you can only bring back 3 at a TIME. Since each ghost's night ability can only be used by you 3 times, they will disperse after the uses, thus, to prevent the Necromancer from instantly losing all power, can summon more than three after all ghosts are gone, so once all ghosts they summoned lose uses, they may summon more.

I agree that you can only use the dead role's ability once but I think there should be a limit to how many dead spirits you can bring back because then it's more strategic and you have to think wisely how you will use them instead if wasting them

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
BS4125 wrote:Please post relevant posts to the topic at hand and not digress. Also please explain your opinions otherwise your contribution is sub-zero.

Oooooooo Mister Power over here!

And would you look at that, I was on the forums longer then you.

But overall the role for this topic needs work, I mean it's so bad people would rather
get off topic lol.

solola is a mod you retard
BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby jadensr » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:26 pm

Cenvil wrote:
jadensr wrote:
Cenvil wrote:-No mafia with only 1 leftover will choose to attack the last person at night if they have majority. (what if he is vet or ww and they will lose their majority?)

Fourth, they are a personal channel for you since you summoned them, and they chat in order to discuss targets and logical choices.

yeah, all neutral "Killers". But its most likely evil or chaos, so i dont see the reason of being night immune, (Jester, surv, amnes, witches are neutrals too and are not night immune) this guy can make definetly more that any of 4 of them Spoiler: (make him temporaly night immune if he resurrect surv and use his ability, this way he need luck and skill too) and unless witch does not know, who he will controll this guy will def know and the result go to him too. So he is more powerful than witch or jester. 1 Neutral Non-killing role is more than enough (if every new role would be immune, just because they are weak without them, sooner or later no one will die at night to neither mafia nor vigilante)

he is not killer i dont see any reason to not win with mafia or NKs (like witches or other neutrals except vampires and Killings) ... only NC i know is vampire and at stalemate they lose or draw with mafia.

thats not a question. Thats a statement. If 1 player left except mafia (and game did not end), mafia will def lynch him.

Still. Why would they discuss with him? If Necromancer win, they (mafia or NKs) lose, i dont see any sence to help (with discussion or any other method) a Necromancer as a maf member, unless they can win together.

He's immune in order to make it a challenge to kill him. Because being a Necromancer and being killed early in the game would remove a huge threat from the game that took up an Arsonist or Werewolf, maybe a Serial Killer role slot. He should be hard to get rid of, instead of the Mafia killing him the second a Consigliere finds him.

That's like saying a Vampire should win with Mafia or Neutral Killers. They all have different goals, and do not combine with each other's faction. Neutral Chaos and Neutral Killing roles are ALL a faction within themselves, and two factions do NOT win together.

They discuss in order to logically decide whom to kill. It is NOT an important aspect to chat with them though, unlike Vampires and Mafia. Thus, it is optional. Up to the ghost.
jadensr
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Bowjer » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:59 am

I realy love this role, keep up the good work ^^
Check out my role idea!

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=49146
Bowjer

Postby Cenas4life » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:22 am

The problem with this role is, that I feel winning as it may be to difficult. In a standard ranked game, their will be 2 killing roles. These roles generally stay alive until mid-game meaning the nevromancer couldn't kill until then. This would be boring, and would give the sheriff plenty of time to find him. Perhaps, make it to where the sheriff can't detect him.
Spoiler: https://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=48645

I really need players for this one! Please Join! Castle Mayhem!
Spoiler: https://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=48781

Check out my role the Tailor
Spoiler: https://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=47868
Cenas4life
Jailor
Jailor

Postby molchu » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:42 am

Necromancer appearance in Ranked is 1%, including that only Any can spawn Neutral Chaos, and its 50-50 to Vampire.

But I agree, Sheriff should not detect Necromancer.
I like Executioner, Jester, Witch, Survivor, Amnesiac, Vampire, Spy, Bodyguard and Medium.
I dislike Mayor, Lookout, Doctor, Werewolf and Arsonist.

Spoiler: Image
molchu
Transporter
Transporter

Postby jadensr » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:07 pm

FungusMcInfection wrote:I like the idea, it certainly brings a new, interesting role. It may be kind of confusing at first. Also who do they win with?

Thanks! I shall add winning conditions.

Cenas4life wrote:The problem with this role is, that I feel winning as it may be to difficult. In a standard ranked game, their will be 2 killing roles. These roles generally stay alive until mid-game meaning the nevromancer couldn't kill until then. This would be boring, and would give the sheriff plenty of time to find him. Perhaps, make it to where the sheriff can't detect him.

I dunno. I haven't played a ranked game, like ever, but I assume there is a Jester? He can use them. But otherwise, yeah. I shall make him detection immune.

molchu wrote:Necromancer appearance in Ranked is 1%, including that only Any can spawn Neutral Chaos, and its 50-50 to Vampire.

But I agree, Sheriff should not detect Necromancer.

Huh. Didn't know that. Anyway, I shall make him detection immune.

Bowjer wrote:I realy love this role, keep up the good work ^^

Thankssss!
jadensr
Lookout
Lookout

Postby ToSPlayerre » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:18 pm

1. Make the Vigilante ghostable, along with Escort, Investigator and Witch
2. Make the kill "Player was brutally murdered last night. He was killed by a Necromancer's ghost
3. (if not already) Necromancer/ghosts should not be seeable by Lookouts.

1 is to make the Necromancer actually winnable
2 is to balance the Necromancers new ghostable roles
3 is the same as 1

Overall, a great role. I would like it even more if this replaced Vampires and was Neutral Chaos along with Pharoah.
Check out my "Convict" role!

http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=50878

FM Record 3-2-0
Spoiler: NFM 23- Citizen- WIN
NFM 24- Vigilante- LOSS
NFM 25- Janitor- WIN
TFM 27- Vengeful Goon- LOSS
CFM 18- Jordarrian- Loss

Roles I have made:
Spoiler: Early:
Researcher
Ventriloquist
Okayish:
Boxer
Elder
Well-Recieved, Polished:
Analyst
New:
Convict

ToSPlayerre
Doctor
Doctor

Postby jadensr » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:10 pm

ToSPlayerre wrote:1. Make the Vigilante ghostable, along with Escort, Investigator and Witch
2. Make the kill "Player was brutally murdered last night. He was killed by a Necromancer's ghost

3 is the same as 1

Overall, a great role. I would like it even more if this replaced Vampires and was Neutral Chaos along with Pharoah.

First, witch is already summonable, and I will not make any town roles summonable. Ghosts are the more powerful ones, meaning townies will not comply to an evil scum wanting to ruin the town.

Second, it will say they were killed by whatever the Necromancer made target them.

Third, depends on role the Necromancer sent out.
jadensr
Lookout
Lookout

Postby ToSPlayerre » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:51 pm

jadensr wrote:
ToSPlayerre wrote:1. Make the Vigilante ghostable, along with Escort, Investigator and Witch

3 is the same as 1

First, witch is already summonable, and I will not make any town roles summonable. Ghosts are the more powerful ones, meaning townies will not comply to an evil scum wanting to ruin the town. Vigilante and Escort at least should be summonable.

Second, it will say they were killed by whatever the Necromancer made target them. This will just add another debuff that Necromancer does not need.

Third, depends on role the Necromancer sent out.clarify please
Check out my "Convict" role!

http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=50878

FM Record 3-2-0
Spoiler: NFM 23- Citizen- WIN
NFM 24- Vigilante- LOSS
NFM 25- Janitor- WIN
TFM 27- Vengeful Goon- LOSS
CFM 18- Jordarrian- Loss

Roles I have made:
Spoiler: Early:
Researcher
Ventriloquist
Okayish:
Boxer
Elder
Well-Recieved, Polished:
Analyst
New:
Convict

ToSPlayerre
Doctor
Doctor

Postby jadensr » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:44 pm

ToSPlayerre wrote:
jadensr wrote:

3 is the same as 1

First, witch is already summonable, and I will not make any town roles summonable. Ghosts are the more powerful ones, meaning townies will not comply to an evil scum wanting to ruin the town. Vigilante and Escort at least should be summonable.

Second, it will say they were killed by whatever the Necromancer made target them. This will just add another debuff that Necromancer does not need.

Third, depends on role the Necromancer sent out.clarify please

First, nope. That's my number one rule with this role! I shan't allow any town roles to be revived. Again, town roles will not work for a necromancer who summoned them in order to destroy the town they loved so much.

Second, the Necromancer does not kill anyone himself, and thus if he sends a Serial Killer to kill, the Serial Killer will kill. Not him.

Third, if a Necromancer sends out roles that can't be seen by lookouts, they won't be seen, but otherwise...
jadensr
Lookout
Lookout

Postby MaskedPokerFace » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:23 pm

you are Bad Retri ? :D
MaskedPokerFace
Jailor
Jailor

Postby sh99er » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:15 pm

I love this idea. Could you add a poll so people can vote yes to add it in the game and so on.
Check out my ideas:
My Guardian Faction
My Elemental Faction
My Spirit Faction
My Demon Faction

After agreeing that as Godfather id have my mafioso make food for me, here was a funny response.
Jezz wrote:Godfather: mafioso, make me a sandwich
Mafioso: ...we kinda should kill one of our enemies tonight sir
Godfather: no I'm hungry fuck you
sh99er
Spy
Spy

Location: When I'm at my home....London...when I'm at boarding school...hell.

Postby jadensr » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:41 pm

MaskedPokerFace wrote:you are Bad Retri ? :D

Um???? Not nearly. Like, at all really.
jadensr
Lookout
Lookout

Next

Return to Role Idea Archives