40+ Win-Rates for Ranked Games (Patch 1.5) (15 Game Preview)

Post anything related to the game here!

40+ Win-Rates for Ranked Games (Patch 1.5) (15 Game Preview)

Postby Uhmmm » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:47 am

Hey guys! You may have heard this already, but I am now keeping a log of a ton of statistics in Ranked using Google Sheets! To view my data, click here. I also used Google Sheets to automatically calculate the win-rates of a bunch of roles as they appear in Ranked! Here's how my formulas work:

If the role appears in a game, whether it appear as the "Any", "NK", NB", "NE", or "RM", it will be considered in the "____ Wins w/ Role". In order to prevent duplicates (from, for example, 2 Arsonists in a game because of Any), I had to make sure to only count their presence once and also remove it from the "total" to calculate the win-rates.

In order to view my formulas, click on the cell in my data (linked above).

If you think that one or more of my formulas are incorrect or inaccurate, please let me know.
If you would like me to add even more statistics, let me know and I can see what I can do!

Without further adieu, here are the 40+ Win-Rate Statistics I calculated from 15 games in Ranked post Patch 1.5!
Spoiler: Image
Feel free to discuss balance issues or interesting things you gather from these statistics in the replies!
Please look at my "Joined" date before trying to tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about, because I probably do.

Check out my 40+ Win-Rates for Ranked Games (Patch 1.5) (15 Game Preview)
Also, take a look at my Fake Last Will Generator
Uhmmm
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: 40+ Win-Rates for Ranked Games (Patch 1.5) (15 Game Prev

Postby Uhmmm » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:57 am

I think it's interesting that the presence of a Witch seems to slightly increase the odds of Mafia winning, while the presence of a Jester/Executioner significantly lowers Mafia's chance of winning. I think it's also interesting that Town has won 100% of the games where the Any was a Town member, while the Mafia only won 16.7% of the games where the Any was a mafia member.

What statistics do you guys find interesting thus far?
Please look at my "Joined" date before trying to tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about, because I probably do.

Check out my 40+ Win-Rates for Ranked Games (Patch 1.5) (15 Game Preview)
Also, take a look at my Fake Last Will Generator
Uhmmm
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: 40+ Win-Rates for Ranked Games (Patch 1.5) (15 Game Prev

Postby pod764 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:43 am

It would be interesting to include the average winrate of yourself in the sheet. Because i did a calculation of the average winrate of a player a week ago (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=47947&p=1591255#p1591255).
Toco
Kmenx wrote:No one cares about your stupid ToS ranked players and stupid ToS ranked.
pod764
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Town of Salem Discussion