What are you listening to?

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby GladeOS » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:10 pm

The official song about being a f***up :p
This gif is here because...hand waving ^_^
Image
User avatar
GladeOS
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:40 am
Location: Somewhere on Venus

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby TheChosenOne095 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:01 pm

Image

Spoiler: FM Record:

NFM 10- Doctor -Win
NFM 13-Escort-Draw (Game canned)
NFM 15- Escort -Win
NFM 18-Investigator-Defeat
CFM 16-Crystal-Defeat
10B-Investigator-Win
NFM22-Prankster-Win



Image
User avatar
TheChosenOne095
Doctor
Doctor
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Shadow Moses Island

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby Gobln » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:00 pm

Image
Gobln
Vampire
Vampire
 
Posts: 7005
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:00 pm

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby VucubCaquix » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:30 pm



Gobln wrote:Image


Nujabes is good stuff
Coming 2020 - Who is The Mole?
User avatar
VucubCaquix
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:10 pm
Location: Cloudbank (EST)

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby GladeOS » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:42 pm

This gif is here because...hand waving ^_^
Image
User avatar
GladeOS
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:40 am
Location: Somewhere on Venus

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby JorJorBinks » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:12 pm

Eh. It's a lot of work to do bbcode.

CHVRCHES - Clearest Blue
Image

Spoiler:
Though the flesh may rot, the bones will remain. They are the proof that you were alive.
User avatar
JorJorBinks
Blackmailer
Blackmailer
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:07 pm
Location: no

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby ShortcutButton » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:02 pm

Gobln wrote:Image

Spoiler: Image
User avatar
ShortcutButton
Mafioso
Mafioso
 
Posts: 1376
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby Painkillerz » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:48 pm

Spoiler:
VucubCaquix wrote:Our juice was already diluted with water. More water has been added, but the juice has long been too watery for a parrot like me to drink. And thus, nothing was truly changed.
User avatar
Painkillerz
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 12:24 pm
Location: ...

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby PolyesterHomes » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:26 pm

User avatar
PolyesterHomes
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:08 pm
Location: This Post

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby GladeOS » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:22 pm


I swear I'm not suicidal OuO
This gif is here because...hand waving ^_^
Image
User avatar
GladeOS
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:40 am
Location: Somewhere on Venus

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby Painkillerz » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:06 pm

Spoiler:
VucubCaquix wrote:Our juice was already diluted with water. More water has been added, but the juice has long been too watery for a parrot like me to drink. And thus, nothing was truly changed.
User avatar
Painkillerz
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 12:24 pm
Location: ...

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby GladeOS » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:25 am


I do not know what to make of this song :/
This gif is here because...hand waving ^_^
Image
User avatar
GladeOS
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:40 am
Location: Somewhere on Venus

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby TheChosenOne095 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:59 pm

I had forgotten how good Breaking Bad's music selection is

Image

Spoiler: FM Record:

NFM 10- Doctor -Win
NFM 13-Escort-Draw (Game canned)
NFM 15- Escort -Win
NFM 18-Investigator-Defeat
CFM 16-Crystal-Defeat
10B-Investigator-Win
NFM22-Prankster-Win



Image
User avatar
TheChosenOne095
Doctor
Doctor
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Shadow Moses Island

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby GladeOS » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:27 am

This gif is here because...hand waving ^_^
Image
User avatar
GladeOS
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:40 am
Location: Somewhere on Venus

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby ShortcutButton » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:27 am


User avatar
ShortcutButton
Mafioso
Mafioso
 
Posts: 1376
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby GladeOS » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:51 pm

This gif is here because...hand waving ^_^
Image
User avatar
GladeOS
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:40 am
Location: Somewhere on Venus

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby Painkillerz » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:37 am

Spoiler:
VucubCaquix wrote:Our juice was already diluted with water. More water has been added, but the juice has long been too watery for a parrot like me to drink. And thus, nothing was truly changed.
User avatar
Painkillerz
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 12:24 pm
Location: ...

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby PrinceofNeway » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:49 pm



Been on the How to Get Away with Murder binge- this from one of my favorite scenes.
Image

IG Name: The White House
Favourite Role: Transporter
User avatar
PrinceofNeway
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:17 pm

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby laughingmad » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:37 pm

壱・撃・離・脱

Image

Sprite made by Technetium
User avatar
laughingmad
Survivor
Survivor
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:35 am
Location: Out of the loop. [UTC-6]

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby oliy » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:36 pm


Old Signature Stuff:

Spoiler:
Hi! I'm Eve the Eevee! Please give me a hug :3
You can also hurt/heal me here!

Image
Image

My Stuff
User avatar
oliy
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator
 
Posts: 5335
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:26 am
Location: UTC -8

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby GladeOS » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:13 am

This gif is here because...hand waving ^_^
Image
User avatar
GladeOS
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:40 am
Location: Somewhere on Venus

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:53 pm

Move, bitch, there's murdering to do.
Image
Spoiler: Your music fucking sucks.
Image

The fuck you say to me, bitch?

Image

Spoiler: WHERE IS MY MASK?

Image
Freddy, you're a bitch, you know that?
User avatar
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:58 am
Location: BRB, picking a fight with the military. (GMT)

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby TheChosenOne095 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:21 pm

Image

Spoiler: FM Record:

NFM 10- Doctor -Win
NFM 13-Escort-Draw (Game canned)
NFM 15- Escort -Win
NFM 18-Investigator-Defeat
CFM 16-Crystal-Defeat
10B-Investigator-Win
NFM22-Prankster-Win



Image
User avatar
TheChosenOne095
Doctor
Doctor
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Shadow Moses Island

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby oliy » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:35 am


Old Signature Stuff:

Spoiler:
Hi! I'm Eve the Eevee! Please give me a hug :3
You can also hurt/heal me here!

Image
Image

My Stuff
User avatar
oliy
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator
 
Posts: 5335
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:26 am
Location: UTC -8

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby Painkillerz » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:53 pm

Spoiler:
VucubCaquix wrote:Our juice was already diluted with water. More water has been added, but the juice has long been too watery for a parrot like me to drink. And thus, nothing was truly changed.
User avatar
Painkillerz
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 12:24 pm
Location: ...

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests