Episode IX | Game Over! (Bomb Boyage)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: Episode IX | Day Two (Melted)

Postby ladd » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:18 am

stellaluna wrote: Milte is scum for pretty much the same reasons everyone else thinks he's scum, plus I kind of feel that the arsonist was aiming for a mafia douse last night, and targeted him for that reason. I know that's not exactly evidence but coupled with how scummy he's been in general it kind of is, so yeah.

Why do you feel the arso tried to douse a mafia?
ladd
FM Awards: Town

Postby ladd » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:29 am

Three days.
ladd

Postby Lokiben » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:47 am

oliy wrote:
Lokiben wrote:
TheCow wrote:lol loki is bad

NFM 7

Context pls

It's just an example of Cow being more terribad then I'll ever be. I have plenty more where that came from, that I plan to dish out regularly over the course of the game if he wants to pick a fight.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:
stellaluna wrote:-sarah can you please come back and post again when you arent high

I think the one hour after I wake up wont provide much time for feedback
stellaluna wrote:-holy shit sarah thanks for reminding us that night actions are in fact a thing in forum mafia!

Cant tell if this is sarcastic or not...

The exasperation behind the sarcasm is not directed at you; it's directed at the town for needing reminding.

I have so many problems with Kirize's wall and I don't know what to think of him anymore. Not going to quote to respond because that would be a huge pain even without the bbcode screwup in it.

A) Ok, nothing is absolute; you're right. But you can't tell me that it's not a fair assumption to make to expect Persian to not suddenly become the game MVP. I see absolutely no point for you to tell me to keep an open mind in this context.

B) A conversation for outside of the game.

C) Ok.

D)...? That post was from Day 1. And completely irrelevant.

Ok, what? I was literally the first person to scumread LoF. Check it. I was the first. And I have been advocating for NOT lynching Persian this entire time. That's not sheeping.

And it was not obvious what you meant, at least not to me. There was only one 'Lokiben thing' on everyone's minds at the time.

The only reason I dissected such an inconsequential wall was because it pertained to me. I don't get why Kirize would prioritize me, although if he's planning on doing this for everyone in the game as he says, then it doesn't matter.

@ladd- Then I disagree with you. He's told that the smart move would be to push his reads, and then he does so. It seems like I perfectly natural response to me; I'm not sure what about the timing concerns you. What we should be suspicious of is how James tries to change the subject from himself onto his top scumread, instead of defending himself. To be fair, he's done this as town.
Lokiben
Investigator
Investigator

Postby SirCakez » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:49 am

Jammy, it's not the fluff alone, it's the fact you're doing no scumhunting at all or any pushes combined with the fluff that makes people scumread you.
And Cow still hasn't explained shit. I'm still scumreading him. I think there's still a good chance him vs Persian was SvS, with Persian being neutral and Cow being maf. Or bussing is still possible.

Kirize people want a reads list. If you do that for every person it will take ages. Just do a list with some reasons for each person.

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby ShortcutButton » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:55 am

JammySplodge wrote:
RhazhBash wrote:
stellaluna wrote:so I'm guessing no one else is currently scumreading dota and jammy (and cakez to a lesser extent)?
I like how I finally have a chance to not be inactive and suddenly the only thing anyone cares about is persians clueless shitposting. and my clueless shitposting too

Jammy is a scumfuck but apparently he acts like this every game. If/when I ever decide to read one of his other games I'll give a more concrete read on him.

I make 1 fluff post and now apparently I'm the scummiest person in the game?
Correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I'm getting from all the sudden "ZOMG JAMMEH IZ TEH SKUM!!!!1"

Reads on Persian, dota, kirize?
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby JazzMusicStops » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:59 am

ShortcutButton wrote:Reads on Persian, dota, kirize?

Persian: I'm leaning towards scum
Dota: Null
Kirize: Strikes me as town

Spoiler: I'm probably just going to lurk forever, posting occasionally
But if there ever comes a point where my account speaks its last
Know that it was a pleasure to be here, especially in Forum Games
During my teenage years, this place was my first real community
Thank you all so much for playing silly games with me
I'll never forget you
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Lokiben » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:01 am

Firelight, I have yet to see you make any comment whatsoever regarding Lord. Why is that?
Lokiben
Investigator
Investigator

Postby SirCakez » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:02 am

FirelightKnight wrote:Alright, thanks ladd.
Perhaps now's a good time to start talking about potential lynch targets? That way we have plenty of time to think it through thoroughly and come to an agreement without having to rush.

As much as I think Persian is scum, I wouldn't support a Persian lynch. As Sarah said, with the roleblock on him the only scum he could be is Mafia tactical, Witch, or Bomber. Witch and Bomber shouldn't be priority targets right now, as they aren't too big a threat currently, so a Persian lynch isn't the best idea.
James is someone I think we could look at though. A lot of his posts (which are few) contain mostly fluff, or are yelling at people over pointing out softclaims. He adds next to nothing to the discussion, and according to some of you guys hes very much capable of doing so.
Thoughts on this?

Persian could also be Consort. But yeah I don't think he's the best lynch today.
I agree on James. Very little scumhunting, mostly just lurking back and posting when necessary.

Gobln wrote:FurCakez isn't so great? Are you kidding? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability in Forum Mafia? Cakez takes the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. gobln breaks records. FurCakez breaks the rules.
SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby RhazhBash » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:06 am

I'll support a lynch on any of these people today:

James
Milte
Persian
LoF (Policy lynch)
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby SirCakez » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:07 am

Milte's doused, no point in lynching him. Otherwise I would also support a lynch on him.
I'd also like to lynch Cow if he doesn't start explaining things soon.

SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby Lokiben » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:09 am

Cakez, it's been a while now since you dropped that nullread on LoF. What do you think of him as of now?
Lokiben
Investigator
Investigator

Postby RhazhBash » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:09 am

Yeah here's the thing Cakez. Cow is obv Town. I'm confident enough on that to say that anyone supporting his lynch is scum or stupid.
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby SirCakez » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:12 am

Lokiben wrote:Cakez, it's been a while now since you dropped that nullread on LoF. What do you think of him as of now?

Nullscum because he's not doing anything to scumhunt. He's basically lurking right now.
RhazhBash wrote:Yeah here's the thing Cakez. Cow is obv Town. I'm confident enough on that to say that anyone supporting his lynch is scum or stupid.

(._. )

SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby RhazhBash » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:16 am

/unvote
/vote SirCakez
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby SirCakez » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:18 am

(._. )
8F happened. His play here and there are the same. He plays like a chicken with his head cut off regardless, just as town he'll actually argue cases (see: Watt in SFM 15). He's not arguing anything here.

SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby SirCakez » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:20 am

He said Cow was obvious town, not me.

SirCakez
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner
[Forum Mafia IX] Winner

Postby RhazhBash » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:21 am

SirCakez wrote:(._. )
8F happened. His play here and there are the same. He plays like a chicken with his head cut off regardless, just as town he'll actually argue cases (see: Watt in SFM 15). He's not arguing anything here.

So is this supposed to be a scumread on me? Are you trying to say that I'm scum because the scum are obvious enough where I don't need to do a PbPa?

@Fire I said Cow was obv Town
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Lokiben » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:24 am

RhazhBash wrote:
SirCakez wrote:(._. )

So is this supposed to be a scumread on me? Are you trying to say that I'm scum because the scum are obvious enough where I don't need to do a PbPa?

Where did you get that notion from? He's obviously defending his read on Cow, not scumreading you.
Lokiben
Investigator
Investigator

Postby RhazhBash » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:27 am

@Loki Cakez made it clear that it was a scumread by saying "he does this as Town but he isn't doing that here".
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby ladd » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:28 am

RhazhBash wrote:Yeah here's the thing Cakez. Cow is obv Town. I'm confident enough on that to say that anyone supporting his lynch is scum or stupid.

If Cow rolls scum, I will quote this to you postgame. And if Cow is town, he is bad.

Lokiben wrote:
@ladd- Then I disagree with you. He's told that the smart move would be to push his reads, and then he does so. It seems like I perfectly natural response to me; I'm not sure what about the timing concerns you. What we should be suspicious of is how James tries to change the subject from himself onto his top scumread, instead of defending himself. To be fair, he's done this as town.

He adapted to the scum read, that's what bothered me. He was not told that voting Cow is the smart move, he was told that he is being scumread for not pushing the lynch of his top scumread. Anyway, that's only one of the things bothering me with James.

I still want to see Persian flip. Actually, how do you feel about having an hardclaim from him as soon as possible? It may be unfair, but I doubt he will convince me with his play; if he claims we can decide if it's worth lynching him or switching targets.
ladd

Postby RhazhBash » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:30 am

@ladd weren't you the one who said that Cow was scummy for wanting a hardclaim from Persian D1?
RhazhBash
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby ladd » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:30 am

RhazhBash wrote:@Loki Cakez made it clear that it was a scumread by saying "he does this as Town but he isn't doing that here".

He was talking about Cow, last time I checked you were town in 8F.
ladd

Postby ladd » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:30 am

Nope, Rhaz. I said that's the only pro-town thing he has done.
ladd

Postby ladd » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:32 am

ladd wrote:Nope, Rhaz. I said that's the only pro-town thing he has done.

Referring to is push on Persian, if it was not clear.
ladd

Postby ladd » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:32 am

his*
ladd

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads