Modified Amnesiac

Post anything related to the game here!

Modified Amnesiac

Postby TiberianSun371AlexW » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:33 am

Now the reason this isn't in the suggestions is that I'm not ACTUALLY suggesting it be in the game but I was wondering a hypothetical...

Suppose the Amnesiac had the win Condition: Live to see Town, Serial Killer, Arsonist, Survivor, or Jester Win (as Amnesiac) OR remember a role and achieve that role's win condition.

Would there be any change in tactics from the perspective of the town in custom games with "any" slots?
TiberianSun371AlexW
Survivor
Survivor

Re: Modified Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:18 pm

A thread suggesting a rolechange/-update would be appropiate in the "Role Ideas"-subforum, instead of suggestions, btw.
Giving the Amne this wincon would make the Amne becoming more or less a Survivor without vests...

Did you get the idea after losing a couple of times as Amne, since you did not get the chance to remember a role?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TiberianSun371AlexW » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:17 pm

Jerme wrote:A thread suggesting

I'm not actually suggesting it. And it would not make them a Survivor without vests since siding with Mafia would be impossible without remembering a Mafia role (which would announce it to the town, making them suspicious of previous amnesiac claims). For that matter, Survivors win in ties if they live and in this case an amne in a tie couldn't win a tie unless there was a Survivor alive or a Jester who got hung.
TiberianSun371AlexW
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Jerme » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:23 am

Since it was not a suggestion, I did not move the thread.
Why did you exclude, Mafia, Werewolf, Executioner and Witch in the conditions?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Town of Salem Discussion