Trans Death

Post anything related to the game here!

Trans Death

Postby KneelingDuck » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:28 pm

So there I was in this double trans game where I myself was one.

One of the nights I decided to trans myself with an evil role yet I ended up dying. The other trans also trans'ed the same mafia member. But it still makes no sense to me how I ended up dead. Obviously the mafia cant target their own players, so it makes no sense at all. This was an exe game so no witch was involved either. Does anyone have any possible explanations, this is fr boggling my mind because Im thinking I'm either going crazy and there's an obvious explanation or it's just a glitch.

If it's the latter maybe trans should become a unique role :evil:
KneelingDuck

Re: Trans Death

Postby KneelingDuck » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:27 pm

I thought back on it and realized that the og mafia target was probably the other trans, which wouldve lead back to the mafia they transed themselves with but since I transed myself with them too it ended up going back to me.

Still i think trans should be a unique role and not even for this reason. But if someone is doubled transed which results would tis or even attacks be lead to if they are transed with two different people?
KneelingDuck

Postby BlastingOff » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:09 pm

2 trans is manageable if they coordinate, the reason this happened is because you probably didn't coordinate properly (or if you did, you weren't 100% knowledgable of trans mechanics).
BlastingOff
Medium
Medium

Postby eriel9 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:24 am

2 Trans is annoying IMO, 3 trans is a nightmare, and we don't even talk about the time I had 4 trans in one game. It was a nightmare for Tis, and I imagine a nightmare for mafia. Maybe cap it at 2 maximum if that's even possible.
Make food your friend, not your enemy
My dragons exist here until I figure out something better to put.
eriel9
Jester
Jester

Postby Transcender » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:16 am

My best game was the time I was trans-chained and got transed 4 times in one night, into my death.
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Return to Town of Salem Discussion