Should we reward the players that fake claim for town's sake

Post anything related to the game here!

Should we reward the players that fake claim for town's sake

Postby fable979 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:41 pm

"Fake claiming hurts town"
"Ranked all comes down to a process of elimination"

You cannot use the process of elimination if fake claiming occurs so it makes the game more interesting just like in the link below.
------------------------------------------------------https://youtu.be/0baBpZieVeA
----------------Subscribe to Vsefotonz on Youtube---Copy and paste this rignt now!!!
fable979
Lookout
Lookout

Re: Should we reward the players that fake claim for town's

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:42 pm

Fakeclaiming should only be used when necessary (ex. vet as vig or vice versa in a witch game, BG/Doctor claiming the other in certain situations).
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby foggyartsit3 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:46 pm

Fake claiming is situational. Don't want a visit from a consort before you rez, claim vet, rez, then correct your claim. ToS isn't black and white.
living your best life despite knowing that your life couldn't have unfolded any other way is the most effective condemnation of the nature of reality. Done by complying with it in its entirety. Be your best self, you don't have a choice either way.
~A rather optimistic determinist
foggyartsit3
Survivor
Survivor

Postby CSalalila » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:28 pm

Fake claiming is situational, like what foggy said.
CSalalila
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Firehoax » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:46 am

I'm just going to ignore the fact that you're an obvious troll that got banned from the reddit. I do respect your trolling skill however.

I'm first going to agree with the people above in that fake claiming is situational, and if you do fake claim, you have to correct it just because of the process of elimination.

What you showed in your video is an impossible strategy of you cheating. You would have no access of those TI results.
Firehoax
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Majik518 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:02 am

I mean, you come to the Town Of Salem forums and show a video with you blatantly cheating. One would hope the mods/judges would see this and deal with you appropriately. There is no legit method for you to have known exactly who the mafioso and janitor were.
Majik518
Medium
Medium

Postby fable979 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:24 am

Why can't you think that I am that good at scumreading?
----------------Subscribe to Vsefotonz on Youtube---Copy and paste this rignt now!!!
fable979
Lookout
Lookout

Postby ColbyBryant » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:53 am

Majik518 wrote:I mean, you come to the Town Of Salem forums and show a video with you blatantly cheating. One would hope the mods/judges would see this and deal with you appropriately. There is no legit method for you to have known exactly who the mafioso and janitor were.

Theory of special relativity can explain Sey's scumreads.
Former S3 and S4 top10 in ranked

----------------Subscribe to https://youtube.com/user/Vsefotonz on Youtube---Copy and paste this rignt now!!!
ColbyBryant
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Majik518 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:54 pm

Upon further searching you appear to be perm banned now, so I guess it doesn't matter,
Majik518
Medium
Medium

Postby vsefotonz » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:26 am

Majik518 wrote:Upon further searching you appear to be perm banned now, so I guess it doesn't matter,

Low elo
vsefotonz
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby GeniusWind » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:25 pm

Firehoax wrote:I'm just going to ignore the fact that you're an obvious troll that got banned from the reddit. I do respect your trolling skill however.

I'm first going to agree with the people above in that fake claiming is situational, and if you do fake claim, you have to correct it just because of the process of elimination.

What you showed in your video is an impossible strategy of you cheating. You would have no access of those TI results.

This rubbed me in the wrong way. The mods in the subreddit /r/TownofSalemgame are all fascists that shadowbanned some of my comments + some videos/posts for no reason. You want proof? Here it is!https://imgur.com/a/Ht5JvmQ

I even sent them a private message before posting the imgur screenshots to give them a few days to correct their fascist ways, but nope, they ignored it.
Dislike: Passive 50 IQ low elo trash punks, eZ

Stats: Spoiler: Legacy Season: Silver ELO (hiatus after a week from season beginning; played months during prelegacy)
Season 3: ~2700 ELO [~ 52.8%]
Season 4: 3115 ELO [28.6% to 58%(max) ~ 54.5%]

----------------Subscribe to https://youtube.com/user/Vsefotonz on Youtube---Copy and paste this rignt now!!!
GeniusWind

Return to Town of Salem Discussion