Share your game stories! [Post Game Stories Here]

Post anything related to the game here!

Re: Best/Worst game stories

Postby Veeena » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:07 pm

Mrwarp22 wrote:best game ever 1 mafia (me) 14 town mafia won !

Same sort of thing happened to me: I was an SK against 14 vigilantes. No one shot me/reported me of being immune for three days, I was the last alive and won.
OSRS Accounts: Veeena
Lewd Queen (Former HCIM)
Peepo Vee (GIM)

FF14: Xa Erros (NA Sargantas)

Formerly M4xwell
Known as
Xa/M4xy/Vee

Spoiler: Image

Some fucking Vee I suppose.

Veeena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Veeena » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:34 pm

I've played with, indeed, that stupid Godfather I have ever seen.

There were four people left: 2 mafia, SK, and a survivor. The Framer and survivor vote the SK but the Godfather refuses to hang him at all, stating "I have a plan." Night comes and, happily, the survivor died. As the time goes on before voting, the Framer was confident we (Mafia) was can win: It was a 2 vs 1. WHATCANPOSSIBLYGOWRONG?!?!?!

When voting comes, the Godfather decided to vote the Framer and the Framer votes the SK. The Framer bitches about how we were going to win and it was an easy game, but the Godfather states "I have a plan." In the end, Framer was lynched 2-0 and the Serial Killer won,the Godfather stating "I just had to do it guys, sorry."

These are assholes that should be taken off the game.
Lewd Queen (Former HCIM)
Peepo Vee (GIM)

Formerly M4xwell
Known as
Xa/M4xy/Vee

Veeena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ObiWan » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:27 pm

Probably one of the worst games I've been in...

I was the Lookout and I peeked into someones window Night 1. The person ended up getting killed and so I saw who did it.
I called the person out...gave my evidence..said I was the lookout.
The town ended up lynching someone completely different. So I told them to vote for this person next round.

So I get jailed, I told the Jailor exactly what I said before. They don't execute me.
The next day...I give the same accusation. Only a few town vote with me and some of them get convinced by the mafia that I'm lying.

I tell the Jailor to Jail this person and execute them.

The next day roles around...another townie dies. At this point I'm very frustrated with the town. And again...they don't end up lynching this person who I know is mafia.
The jailor jails me again...and this time they execute me and say "(The person I accused) sends their regards."

So the whole damn time, this one mafia and the jailor were working together...I'm assuming on Skype.
Pisses me off.
*Rages and goes to another game*
This was not the scumslip you were looking for.

Alzar wrote:there is no such thing as a meta, forum mafia is a lie, we are products of a confused society

ObiWan
Vampire
Vampire

Postby enigmus008 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:40 pm

My best game ever as a Veteran.

This game was mafia heavy.

The first night a Consigliere and maybe a townie dies. I think an Arsonist leaves and the Serial Killer is killed by a Bodyguard.

The Consig writes in his will that that he think this round is unfair because there are six mafia including him.
Some people ask what should we do, some say this person and that person is mafia.

I say "I think I may know a few things, give me a night to make sure."

The town does hang someone who is mafia.
I repeat my message that I may know something soon.

Night 2 comes around and I go on alert.
The day comes up and a lot of people are dead, maybe some left but the important part is that the Godfather, the Disguiser, and the Janitor all went after me and died.

The Lookout talks up and claims I may be a Disguiser(even though he's obviously dead in the GY), so I'm forced to admit I'm the Veteran.
We established who the Spy is at this point.
Someone speaks up to me, and tells me I did good job acting like an investigator.

Night 3, I don't go on alert because who is honestly crazy enough to attack me knowing I'm Vet.
The next day comes and it finds out the person congratulating me on my trick was the last mafia. He tried to attack the Spy but was killed by another Bodyguard.

Town wins.
enigmus008
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby TheThief » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:27 pm

I played on a game with all any. I was arsonist.

i douced someone on first day, but they do not speak up about it.

I ask if anyone was douced (seeming like I was making sure that there might/ might not be arson) The guys speaks up. I will leave the main details in and leave rest out.

The last three was a vet, mafia, and I (we lynched a mafia since they were afk) The mafia tries to attack me. I was trying forever to get them to attack me, but mafia kept hesitating, even though they said they would kill me about 3 times that they killed someone (in the will)
I am saying that I am executationer, and they believe me. Mafia attacks me and does nothing, so i douced him. I killed him the next night. I was gonna win, but I thought of helping the poor town because town always loses with arsonist, so I left. LOL i told them too.. XP that made him happy too lol...
A gay man who appreciates the artistic value in innuendos and bad jokes.
TheThief
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner

Postby StarsySK » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:47 pm

I went super sleuth on everybody. I was spouting facts and logic left and right( THink things like "On day 1 you said this, the investigator will said this, and this proves you were lying" but on a much larger scale.)

I felt so awesome that round.
StarsySK
Jester
Jester

Postby kolebott » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:03 pm

I recently just played a game where the Host first added 1 Godfather. He then proceeded to add 13 Vigilantes and 1 Random Mafia. At first I was about to leave, then I figured it might never happen again, so I stayed. Some people left, but we started the first day with one death due to the mafia, and a few suicides. Using our best vigilante skills, we decided to simply kill whoever was below us on the player list. I figured the only person that had a chance was whoever was below the Random Mafia. Well, it just so happened that I was under a Disguiser (who could have killed me no?)

Anyways, I along with one other vig who somehow survived the night along with the GF were standing amongst 10 or 11 dead bodies. I was just happy to be alive. However, the person who was below the other vig was still alive, leading to my suspicion that he was the GF. For some reason I was not suspected...

We successfully lynched the GF, and rejoiced. My name was Pray. I thought it was fitting.
Jello. Mikasa, Sam, if you guys are out there, feel free to send me a message.
kolebott

Postby SailorNeptune » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:31 pm

I was in a game where the Jailor held a grudge against me over what was happening in the lobby.
She wanted to me to start the game with 7 players and wanted people to repick the host. I wanted to start it with a full game. So in return she called me a "R-tard." So when the game started I told her I wasn't a "R-tard" that I just prefer a full game. So she jailed me. Someone suggested it's something an SK would say and the Townie killed the Sheriff. And the White guy and Srgt Talk Dirty were all in on voting me out. So yeah, I hate townies.
SailorNeptune
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby LordofFail » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:57 pm

Once had a game of all anys where I was Mafioso in a 9-man mafia.

The roles went as follows:
9 Mafia
Investigator
Doctor
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
Arsonist
Witch
"The Hardest Game to Win is a Won Game"

~~ Emanuel Lasker ~~

Mystery Link
LordofFail
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

Postby Panzo » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:06 am

I was playing as an amnesiac. Few nights later an arsonist gets lynched. I take my chance since this game had 5 neutrals and I haven't tried being an arsonist yet. The town goes crazy. xD

My first night as an arson, I doused some random guy. Next day, he declares he was doused. The next night I decide to not douse anyone and say that I was doused the next day. I douse another guy the next night. Only a few of us left and I was not suspected at all.

The next night I was controlled by a witch, he forced me to ignite those doused. The next day 4 people died, two of them being my targets. The witch turns out to be the first guy I doused and therefore kills himself in the process. There were three of us left, an arson (me), an sk and a transporter. We last a few more nights because the transporter refuses to lynch any of us and he just keeps transporting. I didn't douse any of them before this day so I thought I couldn.t have a chance.

Then it finally happened, the transporter targeted the sk and himself, making the sk kill himself giving me the win.

I won withoit even actually killing anyone myself. Also my name was Science Bitch so I obviously had some victory cry xD. That just made it more hilarious and fun xD
Spoiler: If life has days, it also has nights.
If there's light, there's dark, too.
It's nice because you have either option.
Pandas are great because they're both black and white
Panzo
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Hiphoplog » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:10 am

I just hopped in a round, and i was executioner.
So I said I was investigator and accused my target of being a witch.
The sheriff quickly backed me up, so the town hung my target first chance.
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather

Postby dakevin » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:24 am

I was exe i had to lynch a guy named cereal killer

guess who got lynched the first day cause his name sounded like serial killer :lol: :lol: :lol:
most of the time i name myself vault dewler for my love of the fallout series

otherwise im DaKevin
dakevin
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby TheThief » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:32 am

Cerilium wrote:
dakevin wrote:I was exe i had to lynch a guy named cereal killer

guess who got lynched the first day cause his name sounded like serial killer :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I first started playing my target was No one... I actually thought it was No one and was confused as to why it says my target is No one.

That is until I noticed someones name was No one! :lol:

I had that problem because their name was thirteen, so i thought it was the thirteenth person, but there was person named thirteen. Good thing is that i lynched thirteen, not after lynching the thirteenth one though XP
TheThief
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner

Postby Hiphoplog » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:41 am

TheThief wrote:
Cerilium wrote:
dakevin wrote:I was exe i had to lynch a guy named cereal killer

When I first started playing my target was No one... I actually thought it was No one and was confused as to why it says my target is No one.

That is until I noticed someones name was No one! :lol:

I had that problem because their name was thirteen, so i thought it was the thirteenth person, but there was person named thirteen. Good thing is that i lynched thirteen, not after lynching the thirteenth one though XP

I had to lynch the mayor. End of my life the day he reviled himself. :cry:
Hiphoplog
Godfather
Godfather

Postby LordofFail » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:45 am

once i had to lynch the vet, and of course he killed people the first night and revealed himself as the vet.
tried all game to bullshit about how someone else in the game was saying that he couldnt be vet as he was sitting next to the vet IRL, but they eventually found me out once the retri brought someone back and they said that that person was lying.

Ended up just losing, town won by lynching the last mafia.
so much for that :S

~~ Emanuel Lasker ~~

Mystery Link
LordofFail
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

Postby ObiWan » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:25 pm

Probably one of my favorite games.

I was the Executioner and my target was the mayor (He revealed himself day 1)
So ...I was thinking "Alright, this sucks but I'm going to stick it out."

Eventually the Mayor gets killed and I become the Jester

The mafia was all killed and there was only the witch left. (This was an All Any game though)
I made the townies think there was a second witch. (There were 3 townies left and 1 witch and me)

So I said "I'm just going to be honest, I'm the second witch and we're gonna lose anyways since there is no killing roles left. So might as well lynch me and get the game over with.

The real witch rage quits...so they end up lynching me.
This was not the scumslip you were looking for.

Alzar wrote:there is no such thing as a meta, forum mafia is a lie, we are products of a confused society

ObiWan
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Veeena » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:18 pm

I played the longest ToS game I've ever been in... and I was alive the entire time...
UP TO DAY 24 (The arsonist said there was an alpha glitch on her, but idk) (picture cuts on here, if you want to see the full pic, see in new tab)

Lewd Queen (Former HCIM)
Peepo Vee (GIM)

Formerly M4xwell
Known as
Xa/M4xy/Vee

Veeena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TheThief » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:30 pm

Cerilium wrote:A good example of Game Throwing...

wow... what a dou.... jerk (I censored it lol XP)
TheThief
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner

Postby LordofFail » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:36 pm

this happened to me today:

I was GF.
there were 6 people left: GF, Arso, Witch and 3 townies.

The witch knew I was GF and made me kill blackmailer, then the next day told everyone he was witch and I was GF.

Honestly people, if you are going to do that as witch, I would rather you just leaving.
Gamethrowers suck. Period. No exceptions.

I didnt see the end of that match, I left after getting lynched, getting quite irate with the witch in my defence, saying "you know you are trying to make the town LOSE, right?"

Its not the first time ive seen witches do that, and its the second or third time its happened to me.

Maybe a report button for people in future games who do that? Because I am sick and tired of being in winning positions only to lose because someone was witch and decided to show who the GF / SK / Arso was even though they are trying to make town lose the game.

I am not annoyed with the Witch role, I quite like the role, I am just annoyed with the times that people play out of character and go against common logic for their goal as what they are.

~~ Emanuel Lasker ~~

Mystery Link
LordofFail
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

Postby Veeena » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:47 pm

Cerilium wrote:A good example of Game Throwing...

Those are the people that should be reported. It's annoying as hell to do that, especially if the members are active and WANT to win (as they should). Did you get his or remember his name from the lobby?
Lewd Queen (Former HCIM)
Peepo Vee (GIM)

Formerly M4xwell
Known as
Xa/M4xy/Vee

Veeena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TheThief » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:55 pm

LordofFail wrote:this happened to me today:

I was GF.

The witch knew I was GF and made me kill blackmailer, then the next day told everyone he was witch and I was GF.

Honestly people, if you are going to do that as witch, I would rather you just leaving.

I didnt see the end of that match, I left after getting lynched, getting quite irate with the witch in my defence, saying "you know you are trying to make the town LOSE, right?"

Its not the first time ive seen witches do that, and its the second or third time its happened to me.

Maybe a report button for people in future games who do that? Because I am sick and tired of being in winning positions only to lose because someone was witch and decided to show who the GF / SK / Arso was even though they are trying to make town lose the game.

I am not annoyed with the Witch role, I quite like the role, I am just annoyed with the times that people play out of character and go against common logic for their goal as what they are.

Okay, would you describe leaving and letting the town win a gamethrowing. I have done that because town almost always loses and there is just too many of them to not be killed on first night, it is sad. I only do that for town, though. Mafia, Jesters, Exec, Witches (why would you quit to save witch... if you are mafia/sk/arson), Arsons, and SK can go sit in their corner and cry.(Sorry, but it is good strategy as sk to kill mafia and arson, then kill off town slowly. Also tell them who is immune... just in case) I almost always try to help town as much as possible without giving the game to them. I would never say that this person is in mafia if I am in it too. I usually only target ones that I suspect,then kill townies off when I am done with sk, witches, and arsons. I do not think that is gamethrowing. I do tell people who are immune, but I usually do it on a subconscious level, like saying that they are acting weird or drop hints like, "I feel like nobody has attacked (insert name here) yet or otherwise we would know, right? Or are they not telling us something..." I do drop hints more deceptive, but I do that none the less... I put stuff in my wills as mafia too, just to make them target others that are immune. I feel like I am dumping this on you all of the sudden, but I feel like people are using gamethrowing like the term and not like purposely trolling on your fellow mafia mates...
TheThief
[Forum Mafia II] Winner
[Forum Mafia II] Winner

Postby TheMagicBoar » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:20 pm

Just played a perfect game as Jester. So first day i accused someone of being SK then got put on trial but they believed that i was sheriff because the real sheriff was blackmailed. The next day the real sheriff accused me of being mafia so then they killed me, So yeah i am happy that finally won as Jester.
At some point I will put something funny here.
TheMagicBoar

Postby LordofFail » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:08 am

TheThief wrote:
LordofFail wrote:this happened to me today:

I was GF.

Okay, would you describe leaving and letting the town win a gamethrowing. I have done that because town almost always loses and there is just too many of them to not be killed on first night, it is sad. I only do that for town, though. Mafia, Jesters, Exec, Witches (why would you quit to save witch... if you are mafia/sk/arson), Arsons, and SK can go sit in their corner and cry.(Sorry, but it is good strategy as sk to kill mafia and arson, then kill off town slowly. Also tell them who is immune... just in case) I almost always try to help town as much as possible without giving the game to them. I would never say that this person is in mafia if I am in it too. I usually only target ones that I suspect,then kill townies off when I am done with sk, witches, and arsons. I do not think that is gamethrowing. I do tell people who are immune, but I usually do it on a subconscious level, like saying that they are acting weird or drop hints like, "I feel like nobody has attacked (insert name here) yet or otherwise we would know, right? Or are they not telling us something..." I do drop hints more deceptive, but I do that none the less... I put stuff in my wills as mafia too, just to make them target others that are immune. I feel like I am dumping this on you all of the sudden, but I feel like people are using gamethrowing like the term and not like purposely trolling on your fellow mafia mates...

Yes, when I am mafia if i find people who are immune i put it in my will and deathnote.

What I am saying is that the Witch purposefully lost themselves the game, making me lose in the process, throwing the game for both of us.

If I was Witch in that position I would have defended the GF and used him to kill the rest of the town and try to find the arso as arso is much harder to find as witch then Mafia.

~~ Emanuel Lasker ~~

Mystery Link
LordofFail
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

Postby Veeena » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:58 am

Cerilium wrote:I really do hate playing Serial Killer... Just went through an entire game blending in and even being Healed by the Doctor which made it easier for me. Just to get lynched by the last Town and Mafia... I really hate putting in all that effort just to lose it because a Town wants the Mafia to win more. (Even though Mafia already has back up)

It's a con a I hate the most out of it, especially given the face that there's THREE mafia members and only one SK usually. It makes no sense to allow mafia to win if SK struggles more to win, especially if last mafia is GF.
Lewd Queen (Former HCIM)
Peepo Vee (GIM)

Formerly M4xwell
Known as
Xa/M4xy/Vee

Veeena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SailorNeptune » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:24 am

Best game ever!
-----
I was Mafioso, my GF was trigger happy in the beginning was killing everybody towards the point they suspected me. So I wound up revealing who she was cause she got the framer killed. So I became GF. And I outsmarted the Lookout. And I got the SK lynched. And after my death the Lookout was like "I trusted her."
I'm sorry Baku xD.
SailorNeptune
Retributionist
Retributionist

PreviousNext

Return to Town of Salem Discussion