Have you ever embarrassingly messed up at your role?

Post anything related to the game here!

Re: Have you ever embarrassingly messed up at your role?

Postby Twinkle80 » Sat May 17, 2014 11:41 am

I remember when I was a Blackmailer and their was this girl ranting about how a Mafia member was a Mafia member and that she should be lynched, and that night that Mafia member was screaming and the GF too, to blackmail that player. I unfortunately didn't even bother thinking of the Mafia chat or situation that happened! I just skimmed through the names found a random person and blackmailed him. Only right at the end of night I realized they were frantically trying to get my attention but it was already to late. That very next day she got lynched and since we were trying our best to protect her, someone (and many others agreed) that we were (the GF and me) indeed Mafia :roll: :oops: . She even said in her defense and last words that we were the Mafia, confirming their suspicions. :cry: I messed up bad I tell you... I will always remember the experience... :ugeek:.
Twinkle80
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby iggyvolz » Sat May 17, 2014 11:44 am

Wade just posted a video where he completely screwed up the Jailor role by not picking someone to jail. It's hilarious!
Greatest failures/shitshows:
iggyvolz
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Twinkle80 » Sat May 17, 2014 11:50 am

ryanroks1 wrote:Hi everyone

Have you ever completely and embarrassingly messed up at your role? I've been mafioso a lot, but the last time I played it.. I completely messed up! There was a spy in the game, so the godfather said 'let's kill Rubin' (that was me), and then claimed to be talking to another member of the mafia, when the name he used was actually a townie. This would then make it look like I'm innocent, while also framing another town member. Stupidly, I completely forgot there was a spy, and said 'I'm mafia, you can't kill me haha!'. As you'd expect, I was lynched the next day! So embarrassing...
lol this is TOO funny! Might be the best yet! Bravo my friend...that right their was a piece of art! lol. No mean to be rude just saying it's just pure...funny!
Twinkle80
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Previous

Return to Town of Salem Discussion