Bans are so funny in this game

Post anything related to the game here!

Bans are so funny in this game

Postby stacks3 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:20 am

I've spammed r*tard for years in chat.
I've outted mafia through a friend in discord for years.
I've trolled the game constantly saying "I town" and then getting lynched as mayor (not revealed).
I've made racist and provocative names constantly.

I've never been banned for any of that.

The thing that got me banned was "Leaving the game while still alive".
LMAO THIS GAME :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I would NEVER purchase a thing from this game based on the ridiculous banning. It takes FOUR MONTHS or MORE to even get an appeal looked at to ultimately have it denied. I'm not even sure why the ban appeal section even exists. There are no real policies in this game, you just make up rules as you go.

Judging from the 500 players online these days, it seems others are either sick of this or just permanently banned as well. You ruined this game when you made it paid and then decided to ban all your users for the smallest things. I bet profits took a nosedive and I'm glad they did. You will never get a cent of my money.

I know only a forum moderator that doesn't even make any money for his/her time will read this (not sure why you waste your time?). The owners of this game simply don't care.
stacks3
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Bans are so funny in this game

Postby EqsyLootz » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:04 pm

stacks3 wrote:I've spammed r*tard for years in chat.
I've outted mafia through a friend in discord for years.
I've trolled the game constantly saying "I town" and then getting lynched as mayor (not revealed).
I've made racist and provocative names constantly.

I've never been banned for any of that.

The thing that got me banned was "Leaving the game while still alive".
LMAO THIS GAME :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I would NEVER purchase a thing from this game based on the ridiculous banning. It takes FOUR MONTHS or MORE to even get an appeal looked at to ultimately have it denied. I'm not even sure why the ban appeal section even exists. There are no real policies in this game, you just make up rules as you go.

Judging from the 500 players online these days, it seems others are either sick of this or just permanently banned as well. You ruined this game when you made it paid and then decided to ban all your users for the smallest things. I bet profits took a nosedive and I'm glad they did. You will never get a cent of my money.

I know only a forum moderator that doesn't even make any money for his/her time will read this (not sure why you waste your time?). The owners of this game simply don't care.

ok
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
General Salem Community Accomplishments.
~~Master Elo Ranked Player: 2.1k Elo~~
I'm also a damn Sunflower, Deal with it.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Flavorable » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:43 pm

:LUL: The salt is real in this one..
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby stacks3 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:43 am

Flavorable wrote::LUL: The salt is real in this one..

Oh! Look! A forum moderator that gets nothing from this responded.
stacks3
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Thebetterkiller » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:43 am

Cool story bro, but don't leave games while you're alive. That's a dick move right there.
I am better than best
Thebetterkiller
Executioner
Executioner

Postby stacks3 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:31 am

Thebetterkiller wrote:Cool story bro, but don't leave games while you're alive. That's a dick move right there.

How can you honestly defend that policy? Things come up. Computers crash. Internet connections go down. People get sick. It’s a ridiculous policy.
stacks3
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:23 pm

Except nothing came up, you just didn't feel like staying for the extra couple seconds till you got hanged.

Also, you've been banned for many more things than just leaving if we take all of your accounts into account. So yeah.. The salt is real.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:53 pm

You should just lock the thread instead of feeding an obvius troll
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby stacks3 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:38 pm

Flavorable wrote:
Except nothing came up, you just didn't feel like staying for the extra couple seconds till you got hanged.

Also, you've been banned for many more things than just leaving if we take all of your accounts into account. So yeah.. The salt is real.

Your response is pure deflection and extremely unprofessional for a “moderator” but you’re unpaid so I guess they can’t ask for too much.

The fact that you took the time to look up my IP is hilarious. This is exactly what I’m talking about. The people running this game are corrupt and everyone knows it. I’m not even sure the owners are aware because they don’t care. They probably haven’t visited this site in years.

You even admitted I was about to die in your post and somehow that is worthy of permanently banning an account? This is pure comedy.
Last edited by stacks3 on Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stacks3
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby stacks3 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:43 pm

syjfwbaobfwl wrote:You should just lock the thread instead of feeding an obvius troll

I love how everything is a troll these days.

I’m using a bit childish and trolly language because I know no one actually cares about this game so there is no point in taking the time to write out some well-thought out statement.

That being said, the overall sentiment is 100% serious and I know a lot of people that think these exact things.
stacks3
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby EqsyLootz » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:49 pm

stacks3 wrote:
Flavorable wrote:

Your response is pure deflection and extremely unprofessional for a “moderator” but you’re unpaid so I guess they can’t ask for too much.

The fact that you took the time to look up my IP is hilarious. This is exactly what I’m talking about. The people running this game are corrupt and everyone knows it. I’m not even sure the owners are aware because they don’t care. They probably haven’t visited this site in years.

You even admitted I was about to die in your post and somehow that is worthy of permanently banning an account? This is pure comedy.

Sorry to intervene but a moderator who doesn't instantly agree with what you're saying does not make them "unprofessional."
I'm sure you can afford 5$ to buy the game again instead of ranting about it on the forums as you're just giving yourself a bad reputation.
Also it's a 4 strike penalty system so if you were banned 3 times prior your 4th suspension (even if it's something like leaving) is permanent. That's how the system works. Just abide by the rules and all is fine.
So yeah, I suggest just moving on instead.
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
General Salem Community Accomplishments.
~~Master Elo Ranked Player: 2.1k Elo~~
I'm also a damn Sunflower, Deal with it.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby stacks3 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:23 pm

EqsyLootz wrote:
stacks3 wrote:
Flavorable wrote:

Sorry to intervene but a moderator who doesn't instantly agree with what you're saying does not make them "unprofessional."
I'm sure you can afford 5$ to buy the game again instead of ranting about it on the forums as you're just giving yourself a bad reputation.
Also it's a 4 strike penalty system so if you were banned 3 times prior your 4th suspension (even if it's something like leaving) is permanent. That's how the system works. Just abide by the rules and all is fine.

What does agreeing with me have to do with professionalism? He's just taunting me saying I'm salty in every post. It's an attempt to try and get me to say something bad so that he can permanently ban me from the forums.

I've made it very clear that I don't want to give this company a cent, so why would I spend $5 on a dying game?
stacks3
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:00 am

stacks3 wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:
stacks3 wrote:
Flavorable wrote:

What does agreeing with me have to do with professionalism? He's just taunting me saying I'm salty in every post. It's an attempt to try and get me to say something bad so that he can permanently ban me from the forums.

I've made it very clear that I don't want to give this company a cent, so why would I spend $5 on a dying game?

She, and no, I'm not lol. You made a salty post, and I'm calling you out for making a salty post. Your post has half-info, claiming to have never been suspended or banned for prior rulebreaks, which you in fact, have.
Aside from that, people don't just get permanently banned from the forums, it takes quite a bit to get permanently banned. Not to mention it'd make me look incredibly stupid if I'd respond to your post just to get you banned.

And no, laughing at a post full of half-truths by someone who has been banned on multiple accounts is not unprofessional, it's a normal reaction to someone posting bullcrap and them actually thinking they wouldn't get called out for it.

Also, I did not look up your IP, I checked your known alt-accounts, which is only logical to do when someone claims they've been banned for something when their posting account has not been banned for what they say, and when they publicly claim to keep getting away with other rulebreaks. :) The fact that you thought no one would bat an eye and just take you at your word without question is kinda silly. And no, that's not corruption, corruption is abusing power for personal gain, so I fail to see how me countering your argument with facts and a different view, would be me abusing power for personal gain. I'm not gaining anything from this. In fact, it only costs me time, which always will be the most valuable currency in life.
As for the Devs: Actually, one of them posted on this forum a couple days ago, so that tidbit is also false.

And yes, even when you're about to die in game, you still have to wait before you leave. If you leave prematurely, they can just inno you and hang someone else. Not leaving while alive is quite clearly in the rules, so I'm not sure why you're surprised that those rules also apply to you? And the fact that you think everyone gets banned for leaving, regardless of any circumstance ever, it just means you're woefully unaware of how the handling of reports works, meaning you're using your own imagination to fuel some sort of flawed argument, simply because you assume things.

So contrary to what you believe, I'm replying because your post is full of holes, it's based on assumptions, which in turn leads me to believe that yes, you are actually salty for getting banned for leaving.

Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Town of Salem Discussion