Streaming and cheating

Post anything related to the game here!

Streaming and cheating

Postby xillie » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:16 am

This guy posts his stream in chat every game and then trolls and throws on stream. He will accuse anyone who beats him of "stream sniping" and hes just a troll. He has about 10 different accounts lol. His friend also watches the stream and they cheat together.

https://youtu.be/uFJp3LTA-D8

Thought I'd bring it to your attention :)
xillie

Re: Streaming and cheating

Postby EqsyLootz » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:26 am

xillie wrote:This guy posts his stream in chat every game and then trolls and throws on stream. He will accuse anyone who beats him of "stream sniping" and hes just a troll. He has about 10 different accounts lol. His friend also watches the stream and they cheat together.

A: This is not a forum for reporting players.
B: He is not a troll and most of the time no cheating is involved. if there IS Cheating however then the correct punishment will be given following the trial server.
C: They can make a bunch of different accounts if they wish. Ban evading isn't a thing anymore.
D: Everyone loves Sey :)
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
General Salem Community Accomplishments.
~~Master Elo Ranked Player: 2.1k Elo~~
I'm also a damn Sunflower, Deal with it.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Aubrieta » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:25 pm

EqsyLootz wrote:
xillie wrote:This guy posts his stream in chat every game and then trolls and throws on stream. He will accuse anyone who beats him of "stream sniping" and hes just a troll. He has about 10 different accounts lol. His friend also watches the stream and they cheat together.

B: He is not a troll and most of the time no cheating is involved. if there IS Cheating however then the correct punishment will be given following the trial server.
C: They can make a bunch of different accounts if they wish. Ban evading isn't a thing anymore.

People like this try to silence others when they even admit that "some" of the time, these type of people DO cheat. Don't even try to say the trial system with punish them because we all know it's bullshit unless the mods actually paid enough attention to it. The only way that's going to happen is if enough people speak up against it, which is what these trolls are most afraid of. Yes, so glad you mentioned they can make a bunch of different accounts, which is a HUGE problem where they bring a bunch of their alt accounts in, leaving during middle of game, so that their main account's team can win. So once again, THANK YOU for bringing light to all of this BS that's going on :)
Aubrieta
Survivor
Survivor

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:49 pm

Me thinks you missed the sarcasm.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EqsyLootz » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:05 pm

Aubrieta wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:

People like this try to silence others when they even admit that "some" of the time, these type of people DO cheat. Don't even try to say the trial system with punish them because we all know it's bullshit unless the mods actually paid enough attention to it. The only way that's going to happen is if enough people speak up against it, which is what these trolls are most afraid of. Yes, so glad you mentioned they can make a bunch of different accounts, which is a HUGE problem where they bring a bunch of their alt accounts in, leaving during middle of game, so that their main account's team can win. So once again, THANK YOU for bringing light to all of this BS that's going on :)

The Trial system isn't only mods there are a handful of jurors including myself who look over reports regularily for the judge to deliver the proper punishment if required. HOWEVER we need evidence in the games logs, if there's no evidence no punishment will be given. And people making a bunch of new accounts isn't a problem (assuming they pay for the accounts) BMG makes money. So yeah lots of your assumptions (Keyword Assumptions) don't exactly work here.
Sorry.
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby EqsyLootz » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:05 pm

LevinSnakesRise wrote:Me thinks you missed the sarcasm.

It wasn't sarcasm besides the last part
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Return to Town of Salem Discussion