The true rarest achievement(discussion 1)

Post anything related to the game here!

The true rarest achievement(discussion 1)

Postby Unqualified » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:18 pm

I'm trying to find the real rarest achievement in the game, to do this I'm asking everyone if they have the specified achievement that I think is rare and they will say if they have it or not(if you dont have it and you see this post pls join and say you dont have it) then I'll put it into a graph and find the average of all achievements gotten.

Do you have the achievement "Unstoppable force hits an immovable object
Unqualified

Re: The true rarest achievement(discussion 1)

Postby Pixies » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:43 am

There is a video of a youtuber named PipeTron who got this achievement.

Pipetron's achievement. It shows the achievement at 14.10
Names & ToS stuff -
Spoiler: Names I like to go as - Normally food related, or something goofy like Axolotl
Favorite Games - Town Traitor, Coven TT, Coven All Any
Least Favorite Games - any games that have gamethrowers lol
Pixies
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Joacgroso » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:00 am

It doesn't sound that rare to me. I'm pretty sure winning 25 times as a juggernaut is harder. I know not all players are steam users, but here you can check the stats for every achievement on Steam. Apparently the rarest achievement is a tie between revealing Pestilence as a PM, successfully healing a coven member 5 times in one game as a PM, attacking a jailed person as juggernaut, killing 5 players in one night as a juggernaut, attacking 5 players in one night as Pestilence, winning 25 times as coven leader/potion master/plaguebearer/pirate/poisoner/hypnotist/necromancer/Medusa/juggernaut/ambusher/hex master/GA, winning 10 times as potion master/hypnotist/juggernaut/poisoner, winning 5 times as a juggernaut, ambushing Pestilence, purging a poison and a douse from your target as GA, winning 5 duels in one game as a pirate and losing 10 duels in a game as a pirate. All these 28 achievements have only been unlocked by 0.6% of Steam users, while the achievement you brought up has been unlocked by 1.5% of Steam users.

Personally I don't own the DLC, so I don't have that achievement.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Ezradekezra » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:01 am

Jugg vs. Pest isn't that rare iirc, I think I've actually seen it happen twice.

Last I checked, Revitalized was one of the (if not the) rarest non-win achievements.
Last edited by Ezradekezra on Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:39 pm

What the others said, I have seen the notification three times already (none of them included gamethrowing), is not as rare as people claim it to be

Imo jackass patience jackass is harder, and the one of cleaning a poison and a douse the same night as GA, and killing 5 people in one night as a rampaging role aswell
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby EqsyLootz » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:34 pm

I think the rarest achievement is as werewolf, attack Godfather, Arsonist and SK in one night. The only way to really get that is if it's planned. It's VERY Unlikely that Werewolf, Godfather, Arsonist and SK will visit one target at night. All I can say.
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
General Salem Community Accomplishments.
~~Master Elo Ranked Player: 2.1k Elo~~
I'm also a damn Sunflower, Deal with it.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Ezradekezra » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:49 pm

EqsyLootz wrote:I think the rarest achievement is as werewolf, attack Godfather, Arsonist and SK in one night. The only way to really get that is if it's planned. It's VERY Unlikely that Werewolf, Godfather, Arsonist and SK will visit one target at night. All I can say.

Don't think that's the rarest since it's a non DLC achievement so more people are likely to have it

Lovers also guarantees that all 4 roles will spawn
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby Taddyaus » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:51 am

My love is the hardest achievement you'll ever work for ;p
Full Time Complainer /Favorite role : Survivor / Add me in game : TaddyAus
Taddyaus
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby SatouKai » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:32 pm

According to Steam, the rarest achievements have been achieved by .6% of players. They seem to be a tie between Castiel, The Horseman, Natural Remedies, Power Through, Unstoppable, Miasma, Unholy Strike, Diabolist, Elixir of Victory, Pestilent, Edward Teach, Mesmerized, Zombie Apocalpyse, Rubble, Rubble, Soil and Trouble, An Object in Motion, Never Saw it Coming, Rampaging, Powering Up, A Diseased Blade, Jinx, Toxic, Revitalized, Duelist, But You Have Heard of Me, and Lying in Wait. Most of these can be attributed to the fact that not many Steam users have Coven, though.

I would probably dub But You Have Heard of Me as the most difficult achievement out of the rarest listed ones that aren't related to role wins, as you would not only have to bargain with the rest of the town, find a role that doesn't mind being pirated every night and coordinate duels with them, but you would also have to make sure that the game lasts for 10+ nights. And of course, there's the ever-looming chance of betrayal in ToS.
~共秋(Gongqiu)/Dexter [SatouKai on ToS]
SatouKai
Executioner
Executioner

Return to Town of Salem Discussion