Get the accuser first?

Post anything related to the game here!

Get the accuser first?

Postby DavyMak » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:22 am

Lets say Player 1 claims sheriff and finds Player 2 Sus. Player 2 claims BG. Should Player 1 be lynched before Player 2 to prevent executioner? or maybe get player 2 first and get player 1 confirmed. What do you think?
DavyMak

Re: Get the accuser first?

Postby jelloman1 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:39 am

it generally depends on what day it is, if its day 2, then either get the accuser first, or have another person check the guy, preferably when they dont announce it to town, to make sure theres no framers or to see if the guy comes up as hex master or something. if you lynch the accuser day 2 and they flip sus, theyre likely confirmed evil at that point. if its say... day 5, and the "sheriff" has been posting daily, it would be safer to lynch them then
jelloman1
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Ezradekezra » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:01 am

I'd get the accused player first unless there's reason to doubt the accuser's claim
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby Joacgroso » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:54 am

If we are using the current ranked rolelist, I'll lynch the accuser first if it's day 2 if the accused player seems reasonable and posted a claim and a will since those pushes are usually exes. Not lynching anyone is pretty dangerous, since town can lose mayority very easily in that gamemode. as jelloman1 said, if the sheriff claimed way before the accused I will trust the accuser more.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby OreCreeper » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:15 pm

Joacgroso wrote:If we are using the current ranked rolelist, I'll lynch the accuser first if it's day 2 if the accused player seems reasonable and posted a claim and a will since those pushes are usually exes. Not lynching anyone is pretty dangerous, since town can lose mayority very easily in that gamemode. as jelloman1 said, if the sheriff claimed way before the accused I will trust the accuser more.

If it’s day 2 I just ignore the accuser and the accused and push the default names/default skins because those are usually the bad players that can’t fake claim at all or properly defend themselves.
OreCreeper
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby cob709 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:54 pm

lynch whoever is lying
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby danihaley » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:34 pm

IMO you should get always get the accuser first if it's day 2 except if the person being accused is claimless!!

3 Highest Town Role Winrates:
Doctor (98), Jailor (98), Spy (87)

3 Highest Mafia Role Winrates:
Mafioso (60), Godfather (45), Janitor (22)

3 Highest Neutral Role Winrates:
Jester (36), Witch (28), Executioner (22)

danihaley
Witch
Witch

Return to Town of Salem Discussion