How to Properly Report A Player!

Post anything related to the game here!

How to Properly Report A Player!

Postby EqsyLootz » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:35 am

For many Jurors including myself we tend to frequently find awkward structured reports that makes it hard for us to be informed about the events of a game which could cause confusion and a waste of time and worst of all an invalid judgement. Therefore I am making a Report structure guide for yall to use and memorize in order to make our jobs Easier :).

Little Bonus Information:
[] = Obligatory information
() = Optional Information.

Gamethrowing:

Example wrote: [Location of Gamethrow] [Highly Detailed information of what happened] (Player Quote)

Day 2 - The Player revealed his entire Mafia Team on Stand - John Willard: 2,9,12,13 mafia!

Hate Speech/Harassment
Example wrote:[Location of Rulebreak] [Highly Detailed information about the offence.] (Player Quote)

D2 - Inciting False Reports on Giles Corey. - Jonathan Corwin: Giles Corey said a Filter Bypass in Whispers!

Leaving
Example wrote: [Location of Admission] (Quote)

Day 1 Cotton Mather: I hate mafioso im leaving.

Spamming
Example wrote:[Location of Spam] (Group Spam? w/Who)

Day 1 and Day 3 - Spammed GANGSTA with William Hobbs

Cheating
Example wrote:[Location of Offence] [Information of the Event] (Player Quote)
Day 3 - Speaking Spanish or Something in English servers - John Willard: Bonjour j'espère que tous le monde est content :)

IGN
Example wrote: (IGN during Players are Choosing Name)?
Had an Inappropriate name but changed it to something else during name phase.

BMG Imp
Example wrote:[Location of Offence] [Details of what they said] (Quote)
Day 4 - Said they'd ban me if I didn't vote up the Veteran - John Hathorne: JONATHAN CORWIN VOTE UP THE VET OR I WILL BAN YOU!

Anyways these are the basics for how to properly report a player! Feel free to add as much detail as you like but it's important to inform the jurors where the event took place, highly detailed information and a quote always helps to make our jobs easier :)

If there's anything else I missed that could be added let me know! But of course this is just a basic guide :D
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
General Salem Community Accomplishments.
~~Master Elo Ranked Player: 2.1k Elo~~
I'm also a damn Sunflower, Deal with it.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Return to Town of Salem Discussion