Town sheep

Post anything related to the game here!

Town sheep

Postby Deadfront » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:44 pm

Is it just me or is town to stupid to realize that when mafia puts a death note that town shouldn't push the evils with defense. I have been in to many games where town has lynched every death note only for mafia to win easily. This is based on coven all any not ranked.
Imo town needs to let evils live in hopes of keeping mafia with some level of uneasiness.
Last edited by Deadfront on Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deadfront
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Town sheep

Postby dolphina » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:44 pm

Deadfront wrote:Is it just me or is town to stupid to realize that when mafia puts a death note that town shouldn't push the evils with defense. I have been in to many games where town has lynched every death note only for mafia to easily. This is based on coven all any not ranked.
Imo town needs to let evils live in hopes of keeping mafia with some level of uneasiness.

sometimes
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Re: Town sheep

Postby kyuss420 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:45 pm

yea it happens often.

Usually i stfu and wait to see who the first person to point out the death note is. That player is mafia 90% of the time, so I push to hang them.

Now in order to hang them, you have to point out to the town (who have the math skills of a 1st grader) that theres likely 3-4 maf, 4-5 town, which will result in 4v4 or 3v3 the following day if the NK is hanged. Anyone with a brain will listen to reason.
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Town of Salem Discussion