lol Jailer lost game for town

Post anything related to the game here!

lol Jailer lost game for town

Postby BrawnTx » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:53 pm

Thought I would just share this with everyone. This game is so full of whiners and trolls. Just played a game and town lost. Only 3 evils dead at end of game AND JAILER EXECUTED ALL 3! I repeat, Jailer was 3 for 3 on executions and town says jailer lost the game for town. this wasn't jailer executing confirmed evils either. This was jailer doing his job.smh
BrawnTx
Witch
Witch

Re: lol Jailer lost game for town

Postby Kuter » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:15 pm

Lots of new players don't know how to play, a month ago i was arguing with some idiots (in ranked) in-game about how the blackmailer was promoted to mafioso (because i investigated him n1 and he was vig/vet/mafioso on n3 or w/e) and no one believed me, needless to say it was the last time i even bothered with ranked and just stuck with coven all any
Kuter
Witch
Witch

Postby itaicool » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:45 am

Kuter wrote:Lots of new players don't know how to play, a month ago i was arguing with some idiots (in ranked) in-game about how the blackmailer was promoted to mafioso (because i investigated him n1 and he was vig/vet/mafioso on n3 or w/e) and no one believed me, needless to say it was the last time i even bothered with ranked and just stuck with coven all any

Well if your rank is low you can't expect people to be any good, for me once I hit 1600 (plat) people started being alot smarter, its not a gurantee of course there are still idiots even now when Im in diamond but I would say most of my games atleast 12 out of the 15 players are decent and sometimes you can even get carried.
itaicool
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby itaicool » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:48 am

BrawnTx wrote:Thought I would just share this with everyone. This game is so full of whiners and trolls. Just played a game and town lost. Only 3 evils dead at end of game AND JAILER EXECUTED ALL 3! I repeat, Jailer was 3 for 3 on executions and town says jailer lost the game for town. this wasn't jailer executing confirmed evils either. This was jailer doing his job.smh

Jailor is the easiet role to blame because it plays such a huge part and has alot of responsiblity, the truth is jailor is probably the hardest town role, you have to scum read like everyone else and also takes whispers and people claims and wills and to decide who to jail and execute. If the jailor makes a mistake or isn't perfect everyone easily blame them but alot of the times when other townies suck they get off the radar.
itaicool
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby kyuss420 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:08 pm

Its ranked and my brain so big, *points at score*, that I should win every game that Im town. When I lose as town, its obviously another players fault and we should all report them for throwing.

I am obviously confirmed sheriff, because I claimed sheriff day 2, if Jailor no listen to me, then they throw cos I confirmed.
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Town of Salem Discussion