Feel so unlucky as neturals on ranked

Post anything related to the game here!

Feel so unlucky as neturals on ranked

Postby itaicool » Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:31 pm

I really don't know why but whenever I am exe or witch there is somehow mafia dead N1 and then the rest of mafia dies in 2 days. Really sucks
itaicool
Retributionist
Retributionist

Re: Feel so unlucky as neturals on ranked

Postby OreCreeper » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:07 pm

itaicool wrote:I really don't know why but whenever I am exe or witch there is somehow mafia dead N1 and then the rest of mafia dies in 2 days. Really sucks

For me it is the opposite, when I am mafia, on d2 we always see the witch dead to veteran. Idk how the witch always manages to die to veteran but it happens every fucking game when I'm mafia and it's annoying.
OreCreeper
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby itaicool » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:13 pm

OreCreeper wrote:
itaicool wrote:I really don't know why but whenever I am exe or witch there is somehow mafia dead N1 and then the rest of mafia dies in 2 days. Really sucks

For me it is the opposite, when I am mafia, on d2 we always see the witch dead to veteran. Idk how the witch always manages to die to veteran but it happens every fucking game when I'm mafia and it's annoying.

I got exe 2 times in a row, first game mafia was just found in like 2 days, town admitelly played well there

but on my second game witch witched a vigi to shot mafia then mafia got pissed and 2 of them left leaving only GF and the worst thing is that my target was a confirmed vet so my only hope was outting myself as exe and asking for them to help me, didnt work say I didnt deserve it because I didnt do anything all games, I mean its true but what was I supposed to do exaclty when 4 evils were basically all gone by D3
itaicool
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Yemac » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:53 am

I hate how everyone says "Don't give free wins" but at the same time you see those same IGN's asking for a free win. It's just so petty. Sometimes vig shoots the last mafia and Vigilante is the target of the exe, but then there are these salty players that don't want to hang the vig because "It will give exe the win". What is wrong with giving someone else the win hen it costs you NOTHING and even speeds up the game. It's so dumb
Yemac
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby kyuss420 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:59 am

Yemac wrote:I hate how everyone says "Don't give free wins" but at the same time you see those same IGN's asking for a free win. It's just so petty. Sometimes vig shoots the last mafia and Vigilante is the target of the exe, but then there are these salty players that don't want to hang the vig because "It will give exe the win". What is wrong with giving someone else the win hen it costs you NOTHING and even speeds up the game. It's so dumb

Cos you wouldnt of helped them get the win, if your unfortunate situation didnt occur.
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Yemac » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:04 am

kyuss420 wrote:
Yemac wrote:I hate how everyone says "Don't give free wins" but at the same time you see those same IGN's asking for a free win. It's just so petty. Sometimes vig shoots the last mafia and Vigilante is the target of the exe, but then there are these salty players that don't want to hang the vig because "It will give exe the win". What is wrong with giving someone else the win hen it costs you NOTHING and even speeds up the game. It's so dumb

Cos you wouldnt of helped them get the win, if your unfortunate situation didnt occur.

hmm? I'm not understanding you. I wasn't exe in that game, I was just a regular towny, and then some people want to extend the game JUST so exe doesn't get the win.
Yemac
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Return to Town of Salem Discussion