Role idea I came up with in a dream

Post anything related to the game here!

Role idea I came up with in a dream

Postby guninvalid » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:39 am

As the title suggests, I came up with this in a dream, so it's bound to be very, very unbalanced, for better or worse.

It's a mafia support role called the "octolizer" which can twice a game completely wipe a person's role. Essentially, the octolizer is a mafia brain surgeon, but his brain is so big that he dies of brain cancer every other night (or every full moon) if he does not vote innocent at least once.

The person octopus'd will have their role wiped, and they will be essentially reverted to old used-up retributionist.

No, I don't get it. It was a dream, what do you want
guninvalid

Re: Role idea I came up with in a dream

Postby EqsyLootz » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:55 pm

guninvalid wrote:As the title suggests, I came up with this in a dream, so it's bound to be very, very unbalanced, for better or worse.

It's a mafia support role called the "octolizer" which can twice a game completely wipe a person's role. Essentially, the octolizer is a mafia brain surgeon, but his brain is so big that he dies of brain cancer every other night (or every full moon) if he does not vote innocent at least once.

The person octopus'd will have their role wiped, and they will be essentially reverted to old used-up retributionist.

No, I don't get it. It was a dream, what do you want

Uhh Role suggestions :P wrong topic.
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
General Salem Community Accomplishments.
~~Master Elo Ranked Player: 2.1k Elo~~
I'm also a damn Sunflower, Deal with it.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Return to Town of Salem Discussion