Lovers bad, get rid of it

Post anything related to the game here!

Lovers bad, get rid of it

Postby masboss » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:54 pm

Hello townies and evils!
I would like to start a petition for BMG to get rid of Lovers mode. It is simply an all around bad mode in which evils do not try because they quite frankly don't have to. Less people play the game in lovers week than in VIP or Coven Town Traitor weeks, which helps contribute to the already mostly dead coven side of the game
Thanks for your time,
masboss/xerjr2
masboss
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Lovers bad, get rid of it

Postby Ezradekezra » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:58 pm

/nosupport

If you don't like it just don't play it
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby masboss » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:35 pm

That is exactly why I am suggesting they remove it, too many people recognize that it's simply a bad mode and don't play it, making lovers weeks a deadzone for coven all week pretty much.
masboss
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Ezradekezra » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:42 pm

I never have too much trouble getting into Lovers games.

Additionally, people not playing Lovers doesn't mean that Coven All Any is dead as well.
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby dolphina » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:27 pm

Shouldn’t this go in suggestions

/nosupport anyway because i like the fake sexy talk with my lover ;)
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby kyuss420 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:31 am

While I agree that it is the lamest mode in chaos, and am one of the players who only logs in to click my cauldron during lovers week, There are many players who actually like lovers mode. Mainly for the chill factor of a non competitive mode.

My main issue with it, as a mode, is that early game is totally random, and no strategies come into play unless, by chance, you survive to mid to late game.

My main issues with the playerbase is :
- too many snitchy evils, snitching on who had defence, before theyre hung. (then cry in the lobby about it being too hard for solo evils)
- too many players quit or dont even try, as soon as they get solo evil. (then cry in the lobby about it being too hard for solo evils)
- too many solo evils, dont win, because they dont know how to target ''Lover'' claims so they get a 2 for 1 night kill. (then cry in the lobby about it being too hard for solo evils)
- too many solo evils, dont work with the other solo evils early game, then backstab them late game. (then cry in the lobby about it being too hard for solo evils)
- When losing as solo evil, they help medium in dead chat and even go into the game as if they have to ''solve'' it, like town (then cry in the lobby about it being too hard for solo evils)
- Players rarely go for a lovers win, when theres an evil couple and 1 remaining single player (cos hanging a confirmed townie would be gamethrowing!!!!)
- Evil couples rarely kill the single players first to go for a lovers win.

-Noobs dont understand that giving up as solo evil, makes it a shit load harder for all the other solo evils........

- Oh and wtf is Sheriff doing in the role list???
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Town of Salem Discussion