Let me ask yall something

Post anything related to the game here!

Let me ask yall something

Postby cyniiestix » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:43 am

I just had a game in TT where i was CL, we had jailor TT. The jailor N3 jails me and tells me to suicide to vet because he wants to win alone. I said no, because I want to actually play the game. So he exe's me for not complying with him.

Mind you, he didn't exe me to make himself look less suspicious, he exe'd me only after I said no that I don't want to suicide into the veteran so he can play alone.

I go into dead chat, and my medusa is immediately talking sh*t from the get go, I'm bad, I deserve it, the jailor isn't in the wrong. I tell medusa I'm reporting the jailor for gamethrowing, and medusa keeps going on and on about how he's in the right. (medusa has already been dead at this point), and i tell medusa "it IS gamethrowing because hes the TT jailor and he's supposed to be on our side! not exe'ing me so he can play by himself" especially when jailors are one of the first to go in TT mode when only the TT is left alive.

THEN and only then does medusa tell me theres a medium, and to report me for gamethrowing for "intentionally" outing the jailor, which i did NOT intentionally out him, I told him he was baiting it out by constantly arguing with me since I even GOT in the dead chat. Then Medusa tells me to kills MYSELF. yet no one will even listen to me because medusa told everyone I intentionally outed the jailor to throw the game, which I didn't, and my reports alone don't stand for anything because you need at least two.

How is this even fair???
cyniiestix
Jester
Jester

Re: Let me ask yall something

Postby dolphina » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:54 am

It's not
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Brilliand » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:28 pm

Killing all the Coven so the TT can win alone is a highly effective strategy, so NOT gamethrowing. Nonetheless it's a stupid thing about the mode, and I hope the devs take another look at this and change how the TT countdown works.
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Postby cyniiestix » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:06 am

Brilliand wrote:Killing all the Coven so the TT can win alone is a highly effective strategy, so NOT gamethrowing. Nonetheless it's a stupid thing about the mode, and I hope the devs take another look at this and change how the TT countdown works.

I don't understand how are there are legit strategies for this already, it's a game mode that's barely been out. I feel like there's literally no point to playing it at all. If you're town you're forced to suicide to vet or get lynched, and now if I'm coven I'm going to be forced to suicide still or get exe'ed? Honestly, if I get suspended for "gamethrowing" unintentionally then I'm legit never coming back to this game.

I've always wanted to play ranked but can't because it's an eternal queue, all/any gets stale with no rhyme or reason but it's the only game mode I played, and now TT where the strategy is to just die ASAP. This game happened days ago and it still makes me salty. If i get in trouble for gamethrowing unintentionally and the jailor isn't considered GT'ing for exe'ing me just for not suiciding, then I'd only wish I had a physical copy of this game I could actually throw in the garbage where it belongs.
cyniiestix
Jester
Jester

Postby Tappytheturtler » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:53 pm

It can work... but you got to make it seem less obvious.

Otherwise the sheriff who outed their coven will be seen as a threat.
Tappytheturtler
Executioner
Executioner

Postby kyuss420 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:39 am

cyniiestix wrote:
Brilliand wrote:Killing all the Coven so the TT can win alone is a highly effective strategy, so NOT gamethrowing. Nonetheless it's a stupid thing about the mode, and I hope the devs take another look at this and change how the TT countdown works.

I don't understand how are there are legit strategies for this already, it's a game mode that's barely been out. I feel like there's literally no point to playing it at all. If you're town you're forced to suicide to vet or get lynched, and now if I'm coven I'm going to be forced to suicide still or get exe'ed? Honestly, if I get suspended for "gamethrowing" unintentionally then I'm legit never coming back to this game.

I've always wanted to play ranked but can't because it's an eternal queue, all/any gets stale with no rhyme or reason but it's the only game mode I played, and now TT where the strategy is to just die ASAP. This game happened days ago and it still makes me salty. If i get in trouble for gamethrowing unintentionally and the jailor isn't considered GT'ing for exe'ing me just for not suiciding, then I'd only wish I had a physical copy of this game I could actually throw in the garbage where it belongs.

well, whatever helps the team win..... I have games where the timer starts and town inno the traitor, because ''theyre town'' (no shit... all the coven are dead...) vigi doesnt shoot anyone, jailor doesnt execute and town are in the same position the next day, with 1 less count on the clock... I always seem to get pushed, which wastes a further day, so for my team to have a better chance at winning, I visit the vet or the crusaders target to stop a mislynch and buy my (dumbass) team an extra day....
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Town of Salem Discussion