Something has to be done to all leavers....

Post anything related to the game here!

Re: Something has to be done to all leavers....

Postby ShylokVakarian » Mon May 18, 2020 6:37 pm

Superalex11 wrote:
ShylokVakarian wrote:furryphobia

Unironically using this word probably isn't going to get people to take you as seriously as you sound like you want to be taken.

Good call, changed to furry hate.
ShylokVakarian
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby James2 » Tue May 19, 2020 1:58 pm

Granislol wrote:This is getting so fucking annoying.

I just had a game where atleast 7 people left day1. Day 2 there was 4 mafia, 1 arso who then left, 1 invest, 1 doc, 1 vig

And i am 99% sure none of thoose who still were in the game reported thoose who left
Why isnt leaving a game punished harder?

Reason why people are leaving is because they get a to them "a boring role" now if 2 people leave yeah sure some people might report them, but if 6-7-8 people leave the winning side wont care becasue "lol easy win"

Either put a "you cant queue up for a game timer" even if you left 1 game or punish people by taking away merit points or gold coins...just do SOMETHING.

I cant be the only one who queue up for a game and instantly see 3-4 people leave right away because they got GF or WW or Arso or whatever role.

They should just prohibit leavers from joining another game while the old one is still in progress.

KatiyaKramer wrote:A leaver buster will be coming to deal with all leavers automatically after Unity is fully done

The "leaver buster" has supposedly been a priority since 2015. Flash's end-of-life was announced in 2017.

ShylokVakarian wrote:
woahah wrote:
ShylokVakarian wrote:
Joacgroso wrote:I agree something should be done. However, not all people leave because they dislike their role. Some days ago I rolled consort in ranked practice and the game froze inmediately, so I probably left before day 1 started, making people think I did so because I hated my role.
The best solution to this would be implementing the reconnect button and then punishing hard the leavers. I don't think reporting those people does anything at the moment, since it's impossible to prove they left on purpose. Also, you only need 2 reports to send someone to the trial system, so don't worry about the winners not reporting. Also, forcing people to wait for the game to finish in case they leave is a good idea.

Wait, TWO reports? So all those reports of me being harassed by people who hate furries (a good portion of which even making the age-old joke of "If they want to be animals, we have the right to hunt them" and any other jokes about killing us) aren't even going through?

This is utter bullshit.

ok so first of all, thats the only way for us to protect against trolls, as joacgroso already stated
second of all, how do all these harassers know youre a furry
like, what
lastly, you said itself it was a joke
?????

I regularly use the werewolf skin.
And I mean "joke". It's not a joke, quite frankly, it's a threat. You have absolutely no fucking idea what it's like when a large number of people you've never even met want to murder you. There's so much furry hate, it's inspired acts of domestic terrorism.
I see/experience constant furry hate, homophobia, racist, and/or anti-semetic comments, and it's gotten to the point where people don't even CARE anymore. The game has become so toxic, you can jump from a game where some dude is ranting about black people to a game where someone is roleplaying as Hitler. Something has to be done about this, because almost none of these reports are getting through, and it's toxic shit like this that actively makes the game worse for everybody. SOMEBODY should be there to have the capacity to get these reports through without having to hope that a like-minded individual is also in the game, because those people are too few and far in between.

If the internet is too mean for you, there's a very simple solution. Log off.
James2
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Transcender » Wed May 20, 2020 4:35 am

i think this is a good time to say that james2 isn't really someone right for this discussion
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby cenzler » Sat May 23, 2020 8:18 pm

I just played two games in a row as a RM mafia where all 3 of the rest of my team quit D1. I'm so sick of this.
cenzler
Jester
Jester

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Thu May 28, 2020 3:47 pm

cenzler wrote:I just played two games in a row as a RM mafia where all 3 of the rest of my team quit D1. I'm so sick of this.

Did they just leave, or did they say anything about not wanting to be mafia or leaving intentionally? Because if so, report them.
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0

ImageImage
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout

Postby dolphina » Sun May 31, 2020 6:04 pm

cenzler wrote:I just played two games in a row as a RM mafia where all 3 of the rest of my team quit D1. I'm so sick of this.

I feel you, man. One time we had all of the Mafia leave D1. The NK, I believe, just gave themselves up. We won D2.
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby debragga » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:38 pm

ShylokVakarian wrote:
woahah wrote:
ShylokVakarian wrote:
Joacgroso wrote:I agree something should be done. However, not all people leave because they dislike their role. Some days ago I rolled consort in ranked practice and the game froze inmediately, so I probably left before day 1 started, making people think I did so because I hated my role.
The best solution to this would be implementing the reconnect button and then punishing hard the leavers. I don't think reporting those people does anything at the moment, since it's impossible to prove they left on purpose. Also, you only need 2 reports to send someone to the trial system, so don't worry about the winners not reporting. Also, forcing people to wait for the game to finish in case they leave is a good idea.

Wait, TWO reports? So all those reports of me being harassed by people who hate furries (a good portion of which even making the age-old joke of "If they want to be animals, we have the right to hunt them" and any other jokes about killing us) aren't even going through?

This is utter bullshit.

ok so first of all, thats the only way for us to protect against trolls, as joacgroso already stated
like, what
?????

And I mean "joke". It's not a joke, quite frankly, it's a threat. You have absolutely no fucking idea what it's like when a large number of people you've never even met want to murder you. There's so much furry hate, it's inspired acts of domestic terrorism.
I see/experience constant furry hate, homophobia, racist, and/or anti-semetic comments, and it's gotten to the point where people don't even CARE anymore. The game has become so toxic, you can jump from a game where some dude is ranting about black people to a game where someone is roleplaying as Hitler. Something has to be done about this, because almost none of these reports are getting through, and it's toxic shit like this that actively makes the game worse for everybody. SOMEBODY should be there to have the capacity to get these reports through without having to hope that a like-minded individual is also in the game, because those people are too few and far in between.

Furries don't deserve rights. Hide it better if you don't like it.
debragga

Postby dolphina » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:18 pm

debragga wrote:
ShylokVakarian wrote:
woahah wrote:
ShylokVakarian wrote:

This is utter bullshit.

like, what
?????

Furries don't deserve rights. Hide it better if you don't like it.

should we report this man??? can we please just reroute the conversation here or have the mods lock this because this has drifted completely off-topic
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Previous

Return to Town of Salem Discussion