2nd Ranked TOS Tournament--open to ALL RANKED players

Post anything related to the game here!

Re: 2nd Ranked TOS Tournament--open to ALL RANKED players

Postby tunafish101 » Sat May 23, 2020 11:57 pm

Shyyster, most tourney games are played from about 9 AM EST to 4 PM EST. Sometimes they go a bit longer, but it just depends on the day. Most people are able to find time. Today happened to be a day where not a lot of ppl were on after the initial burst. You get a feel for how this tourney works after a few days.

Look I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, but Jane has put in a lot of time, energy, and money into this tourney. You don't have to like her rules or agree with her definition of gamethrowing, but at least respect her efforts.
tunafish101
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Shyyster » Sun May 24, 2020 4:11 am

tunafish101 wrote: You don't have to like her rules or agree with her definition of gamethrowing, but at least respect her efforts.

You must have me confused with Mittani? I have no issues with her rules or her definition of GTing, I never ran into issues with either of these two things. My only issue is how difficult it is to start a match. Hopefully Jane can improve on that aspect of the tourney one day.
TRIAL GANG GANG MEMBER
Shyyster
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby tunafish101 » Sun May 24, 2020 9:29 pm

Shyyster wrote:
tunafish101 wrote: You don't have to like her rules or agree with her definition of gamethrowing, but at least respect her efforts.

You must have me confused with Mittani? I have no issues with her rules or her definition of GTing, I never ran into issues with either of these two things. My only issue is how difficult it is to start a match. Hopefully Jane can improve on that aspect of the tourney one day.

You're right, I did lol. Well if you still want to play, 9 AM to 4 PM EST is the best time to play. For example, the first game today began at about 9:30 AM EST, and people played 9 games continuously until about 2 PM EST. Then we stopped for a while, and played 2 more at 6:30 PM EST.
tunafish101
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby SwampRabbit » Mon May 25, 2020 12:53 am

Thanks for the input tuna, but he only joined as a lapdog to a person who wants to destroy everything the community builds, as shown by him posting on this thread at all. No where ever on this thread did I invite or ask for input or advice from anyone, let alone someone who has never run any TOS tournament and who in fact shit talked it days before it even started. If he had any interest in improving it, he would have suggested it on the discord. He put it here because his master wanted it posted here for her amusement.

(As a side note to Milwaukee, because I know you are reading this lol, if you had only given her what she desperately wants from you, she would not keep sending her lapdogs to harass every female you ever talked to.)
SwampRabbit
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby SwampRabbit » Mon May 25, 2020 12:54 am

An update to the tournament--Day 2 results are all updated and can be followed here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1064578618
SwampRabbit
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Flavorable » Mon May 25, 2020 1:14 am

Moderator Message: Locking the topic, since y'all refuse to keep the drama outside of the forums.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Town of Salem Discussion