Is BMG even checking the emails?

Post anything related to the game here!

Is BMG even checking the emails?

Postby Vaktus » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:17 pm

I've been waiting for reply for days now...................................................................................
Vaktus
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Is BMG even checking the emails?

Postby Transcender » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:20 pm

please keep in mind that they have alot of emails to go through. the community manager has to go through all the emails from the backlogs and christmas so hold tight, it may take a few weeks.
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby Vaktus » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:22 pm

Google wrote:please keep in mind that they have alot of emails to go through. the community manager has to go through all the emails from the backlogs and christmas so hold tight, it may take a few weeks.

WHAT THE HELL? FEW WEEKS?
Vaktus
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Transcender » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:36 pm

VaktusKings22 wrote:
Google wrote:please keep in mind that they have alot of emails to go through. the community manager has to go through all the emails from the backlogs and christmas so hold tight, it may take a few weeks.

you do know how many people send in emails? You don't have to be rude about it, they dont have the ability to answer every single email that fast.
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby Flavorable » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:42 pm

Google wrote:
VaktusKings22 wrote:

you do know how many people send in emails? You don't have to be rude about it, they dont have the ability to answer every single email that fast.

Exactly.

Just to clarify: Normal response time is a max of 3-5 business days, just like any other company.
Currently, the community manager is solely replying to e-mails and fixing the issues of the people in said e-mails for 16 hours a day, INCLUDING over the weekend. He's working his butt off, so yes, as inconvenient as it may be for you, patience is required.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SISHFASH » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:08 pm

Flavorable wrote:
Google wrote:
VaktusKings22 wrote:

Exactly.

Just to clarify: Normal response time is a max of 3-5 business days, just like any other company.
Currently, the community manager is solely replying to e-mails and fixing the issues of the people in said e-mails for 16 hours a day, INCLUDING over the weekend. He's working his butt off, so yes, as inconvenient as it may be for you, patience is required.

Holy hell. That's quite the work load.
SISHFASH

Postby Jerme » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:25 pm

SISHFASH wrote:
Flavorable wrote:[...]

Holy hell. That's quite the work load.

Indeed that is, but the OP doesn't seem to respect this kind of dedication and prefers to claim that he would spent all day ignoring their mail (as it would be the only mail that he got) and rather play fortnite.
I will lock this thread.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Town of Salem Discussion