Great morning, Tricked a mafia to quit for the win

Post anything related to the game here!

Great morning, Tricked a mafia to quit for the win

Postby Kyosji » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:19 am

Having a great morning, had the most epic out of left field win i've ever had just now. I was Vet. D2 I pretended to be a jailer that didn't know how to jail. Sadly no one took the bait and I wasted all my alerts, so I stayed quiet. Came down to a Jester, Mafioso, and me the Vet. I was up on the chopping block, I knew Jester was jester cause earlier he tried to get someone hung saying his results showed someone was a vamp, so I played him off as evil, which Jester wanted so he innoed me to get me off the block. That night, Mafia killed the jester. Next morning I wrote ""Hey, want me to tell you a secret?" He asked What, and I said "I'm the arso, and I doused you last night" He was getting upset, and he was annoyed and I made a comment like "Not sure why auto win doesn't win for evil vs evil, now we have to wait". He didn't bother attacking that night cause he thought he was going to die. Next day, he was confused. I just started cursing saying I actually doused Jester, and the game was ending next day if no one died. He got pissed, saying he wasn't going to wait around for a draw, and he left.

Town wins, I'm a hero.

Wins like this make me smile lol
Magic is distilled laziness. Put that on my gravestone.
Kyosji
Retributionist
Retributionist

Return to Town of Salem Discussion