I was banned on Town of Salem for "cheating" 24 hours but

Post anything related to the game here!

I was banned on Town of Salem for "cheating" 24 hours but

Postby R7an2275 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:19 pm

I was banned but I have never cheated on any game ever before, I know it is only 24 hours but still, I just want to know why it happened and if I can get unbanned. Again I did not cheat but banned for no reason.
R7an2275

Re: I was banned on Town of Salem for "cheating" 24 hours bu

Postby shelboo » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:40 pm

Hello R7an2275,

I will private message you the report which was closed as guilty in the trial system.

How To View Reports Made Against Your Account
A user may log into the forums using the same username and password which they use for the game. The player may then send TrialBot a private message. The bot will respond with the user's reports which were closed as guilty. The report listed at the top of the bot's message is the most recent report made on the user's account.

Click here if you wish to do that. All you have to do is click "Submit" and wait for the bot to reply!

Wish to see ALL reports made against your account? Place "All" in the body of the message to see all reports filed against you. The "Subject" (title of the message) does not matter.
Click here if you wish to do that. All you have to do is click "Submit" and wait for the bot to reply!

How To Appeal
Was your account wrongfully suspended or banned? You can try to appeal.
A user may log into the forums using the same username and password which they use for the game. They may head over to the "Appeals" section of the forums to make a new thread. Before making a post, users are strongly advised to read the stickied thread titled, "Information Regarding Appealing a Ban".

Please note that only administrators have the ability to remove suspensions and bans from accounts.

Regards,

shelboo
Click here to send TrialBot a message where you will receive all reports ever filed against your account.
Just click on that link and then select "Submit" towards the bottom of the message.

shelboo
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Return to Town of Salem Discussion