Make VIP harder for town

Post anything related to the game here!

Make VIP harder for town

Postby philip1077 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:32 am

Please make VIP harder for town, its soooooo difficult for Coven to win in VIP, can you possibly make the Nec come a night sooner or more random town in it so there is more room to claim. Thanks
Philip1077
I’m new, don’t kill me cause it might be in your favour to kill someone else... or is it? ;)

Yes, I like to hunt Mafia on my spare time dressed as an orange teletubby with a shotgun.

philip1077
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Make VIP harder for town

Postby kyuss420 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:59 am

The only way they can make VIP harder for town, is if the game scans the coven leaderboards and puts all the top 10 coven players in the same coven team. Ive never lost as coven with me and 2 of my usual party in the same coven team. Hell, dont mean to boast, but if youve got me for a CL, you have an 80% chance of winning even if the rest of you are doing rando crap each night.

If you need claim space, youre playing it wrong.

If youre trying to outclaim town and win by majority, (like in every other game mode), youre playing it wrong.

If you too scared to kill TP claims early game, youre playing it wrong.

if youre not claiming a TP role to get cc's (and then killing the ccs) youre playing it wrong.

Its only hard to win as coven, if you waste the night phase.... if youre that good at town roles, you know where the trappers are going to be, you know where doc is going to be etc etc. You have the resources to counter those plays

medusa dead day 2? control the crus to the psy... next day there will be a dead trapper/BG, if not, good chance that psy is VIP.
unknown doc on the crusader? control the crus to himself, 50/50 shot he will hit you, or that doc... get PM to heal you n2 and do it. Crus hit you? repeat a second night or third until that TP is dead.
crusader got trapped, or theres a BG on them? (You should have stoned them n1 or n2 then, noob) send crusader to yourself... crus gives you defence against traps and BG.
VIP trapped late game? trapped BG on the VIP late game? bus the CL and let the hex master use necronomicon, with hex master, as long as doc and crus is dead, VIP is wide open for killing.

TL:DR - the role list is balanced - ignore all town, except the TPs and your chances of winning increase dramatically. If youre planning to outclaim town, you better hope GA and pirate are coven sided.
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Town of Salem Discussion