ban Randyxpxp from this forum ty.
RIP Town of Salem 2017-2018

You will not be remembered

lalasex
Transporter
Transporter

Re: Lets agree with it

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:51 pm

Banning is quite a drastic measure... you could just... uhm... ignore him.
Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Shyyster » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:03 am

Can't ban someone for being annoying on the forums, doesn't really matter since RandyxPxp will be gone from the community shortly. Dude is on his 3rd suspension and doesn't seem he will change his behavior ingame which will result in a permaban later down the road.
TRIAL GANG GANG MEMBER
Shyyster
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby lalasex » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:28 am

Shyyster wrote:Can't ban someone for being annoying on the forums, doesn't really matter since RandyxPxp will be gone from the community shortly. Dude is on his 3rd suspension and doesn't seem he will change his behavior ingame which will result in a permaban later down the road.

well what else I can say other than finally yas
RIP Town of Salem 2017-2018

You will not be remembered

lalasex
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Randyxpxp » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:22 pm

Hell yes we should ban that guy, he's so evil and annoying and he thinks he's better than everyone. I don't know how he hasn't been banned yet already. He has so many reports and only three suspensions. I heard he's actually trying to get banned. Can you believe that? It's like he doesn't give a shit what other people think or something...

(On a side note, I didn't even know this thread existed until tonight. I am honored to have a hater like you who actually makes a thread to request I be banned. If you're disturbed by me now, just wait until you learn what I'm really about outside of this ridiculous game...)
Randyxpxp
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Randyxpxp » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:23 pm

Shyyster wrote:Can't ban someone for being annoying on the forums, doesn't really matter since RandyxPxp will be gone from the community shortly. Dude is on his 3rd suspension and doesn't seem he will change his behavior ingame which will result in a permaban later down the road.

I'm mildly trying to be less toxic in-game when I get pissed but every once in a while the dipshits are too much for me and I flame them. That's my main issue. I'm really not that bad apart from that. A lot of players actually like me in-game, especially when we're both evil and they have a chance to work with me.

Also, despite what you suggested, I will not be gone from this community any time soon. Players are not physically restricted to a single account, mind you... Like spiders, I have the ability to multiply and spread, and infest others with my sick disease.
Randyxpxp
Transporter
Transporter

Return to Town of Salem Discussion