Played Jailor so good that I got reported by mafia.

Post anything related to the game here!

Played Jailor so good that I got reported by mafia.

Postby SilverRyuu77 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:50 pm

Note: I'm not going to post any links to the trial or give out names. Not going to do any naming and shaming here.
Note2: Woops, missed the fact there was share your storied here post. Rip. MB

As the game starts, I asked for TP and LO, then proceed to jail a target that I played with last game.

Jailor: role
Target: mayor

Day two begins with a lookout whispered me of 2 other visits. Which later to be known as another lookout and a doctor. The dead roles came up... Two important roles came up that was killed by Mafia, the one true mayor. The other one being a Serial killer who left the game. Ez.

Jailor: feelsbadman
Jailor: claimed died n1
Target: fr
Target: rt?
Target: lmao
Jailor: naa
Jailor: unique
Jailor: I ain't stupid sadly
Target: gl
Jailor: I'm (being friendly with the guy, I told him my character name) btw/ lol

Day 3 starts with me asking for visits from the lookout, he told me the same 2 people visited. With people talking and claiming out roles. I had a few people on the list I can trust. Looking for someone quiet, I wanted to jail. But knowing I had a lookout on me, I whispered the guy for his role. No answer. For wasting my time for waiting till night, I press execute right away.

Target: hey
Target: whats the reason
Target: for executing me?
Jailor: no role
Target: Im LO
Jailor: still
Target: LO
Jailor: bs
Target: pm and ill send it to you

I kept the guilty cause I have a lookout who is saying I have 2 other people still visiting me. I had no reason to trust this guy who wastes time in Jailor over give a role and will right away without being asked (Even though I did asked during the day with this guy). Once dead, he was mafia.

Day 4. I seen a person who was in the visit list whispering the lookout who was taking to me. The lookout right away told me he claimed doctor. Cool. He went to asked me if I wanted to watch me or the doctor. I didn't reply since I was looking for another jail target. Another person who haven't been talking. I whispered again, asking for role. No reply... started off the aggressive play again with the instant execute click.

Target: Okay so like
Jailor: no claim?
Target: I'm pretty sure (Mayor's name) was disguiser
Target: or something
Target: because
Target: I'm mayor
Jailor: w/e
Target: ???

So what do I get? A mafia claiming mayor, which mayor dies that night. I executed him. Now this, someone calling that mayor WHO DIED TO MAFIA N1 is disquiser and they are mayor. Hahaha... No. They were executed and was mafia again. I was also attacked and healed that night.

Day 5. I whispered to the lookout saying the doc is confirmed, I was healed. But they were watching the doctor. Acceptable, I allowed him the choice to pick to do so with my non-reply. Town started saying someone is lying who is happens to claim Lookout. This person is not the person who been talking to me, nor one of the visits. While they do their thing I whispered someone else who seemed quiet. This time, they claimed with simple "tk" then asked "u?" I told him the truth being the jailor since I had no fear with a doctor on me. The town with my help of a vote, pushed the "liar" on to the stand. We guiltied and he was the last mafia.

To my sweet joys seeing in this tiny text box is the mafia who claimed lookout to me, calling me a cheater. After the game, I played a couple more and when on here to look to see if they really reported me. Yep, they did. With the help of the trialbot, I got the logs. Figured to share this funny experience I had.
SilverRyuu77
Lookout
Lookout

Re: Played Jailor so good that I got reported by mafia.

Postby StlnSP » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:22 pm

hey, who would've thought claiming mayor is very bad huh.
It's short for Stallion, but you can call me Stin.

FM Record: 0 / 0 / 0

Image Spoiler:
Goodbye, GrandChase.
StlnSP
Disguiser
Disguiser

Return to Town of Salem Discussion