COMPLAINT - No Access to Ranked Practice

Post anything related to the game here!

COMPLAINT - No Access to Ranked Practice

Postby Vordrak » Mon May 02, 2022 1:12 pm

Hi,

I am a very long standing player, since 2014 in fact. I have played hundreds of games.

I have access to ranked play in classic. But, I took a break. And, during that break, the Coven was released. I came back later.

The queue for Coven Ranked Practice is empty. There are no ranked practice players and therefore, no way for me (or any other new Coven players including new customers) to obtained access to Ranked Coven play.

Can anyone help?
Vordrak
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: COMPLAINT - No Access to Ranked Practice

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Mon May 02, 2022 4:04 pm

If no one plays CRP then even less people play coven rank
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Vordrak » Sun May 22, 2022 12:34 pm

I have been a player since 2014 - can't I get my practice count bumped up to 10 by admins or something? If it is a barrier for lots of players, they should put something in place. Like, 10 coven games of any kind (e.g. All Any) bumps your practice game count up by 1 or something.
Vordrak
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Sun May 22, 2022 2:00 pm

Vordrak wrote:I have been a player since 2014 - can't I get my practice count bumped up to 10 by admins or something? If it is a barrier for lots of players, they should put something in place. Like, 10 coven games of any kind (e.g. All Any) bumps your practice game count up by 1 or something.

It wont do anything, no one plays coven rank
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Crona111 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:08 am

If you can't get into the gamemode where everyone can play, you wont be able to get into the gamemode where only some people can play. it's not an issue exclusive to you and It's because the Coven playbase is so small.
Damn I'm too lazy to add anything.

If you see "Purple Popcorn" in your game I love you.
Crona111
Witch
Witch

Postby Flavorable » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:44 am

Crona111 wrote:If you can't get into the gamemode where everyone can play, you wont be able to get into the gamemode where only some people can play. it's not an issue exclusive to you and It's because the Coven playbase is so small.

The Coven playerbase actually isn't that small. It's moreso that most of the people that play Coven prefer All/Any and the rotating gamemodes. Even in the classic game, Ranked really isn't that popular.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ThePeePeePooPooMan » Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:16 pm

I only play Coven All Any. Once you go to that it's hard to go back to anything else.
ThePeePeePooPooMan
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby cheeseandtomatos » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:25 pm

If you really want to play CRP, some discord servers have regular games.

"Town of the Executioner" (public) has weekly CRP games on Saturday and occasionally CR.
"Coven Queuers" (private) is a server that's built completely around playing Coven games that usually have empty lobbies.
"Town of Salem Community Discord" (public) has game nights occasionally.

For other Coven games like Coven Custom, you could join a YouTuber hosted game, those always have tons of players. Pipetron does viewer games on his Twitch channel.

If you want any direct invite links/etc. just ask :)
sometimes when my mother isn't home i go into the backyard, bury myself, and pretend i am a carrot

I sometimes go as burn
cheeseandtomatos
Executioner
Executioner

Return to Town of Salem Discussion