ATTENTION ALL TOWN OF SALEM USERS!!!

Post anything related to the game here!

ATTENTION ALL TOWN OF SALEM USERS!!!

Postby BRANDMAN0917 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:31 pm

Good evening Town of Salem users,
Me and my lawyer have been working for over a week to set up a lawsuit against Blank Media Games for unethical practices, especially in regard to their banning of players. We have been in contact with plenty of other users and can turn this case into a class action lawsuit. There’s still a lot of work to do but we are very confident in this. If you have been wrongfully banned by Town of Salem Moderation or had issues with the ban appeal system, please contact me and let me know.
@brandman0917

For the moderation team: I don’t want it to come to this, however you decided to stick to you guns instead of reinstating players’ accounts, including mine. Again, we have valid reasons for our appeals, so please just reinstate our accounts. This is the last chance I will propose. If you decide not to take it, then I will see you in court. Good day.
BRANDMAN0917
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: ATTENTION ALL TOWN OF SALEM USERS!!!

Postby th3violence » Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:39 pm

Shut up.
th3violence
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby WaveAqualei » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:04 pm

White ass
WaveAqualei
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby MysticMismagius » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:02 am

MysticMismagius
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby Maxman013 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:05 am

Your Hate speech/Harassment report says enough. You named yourself "Muslim Bomber" and then on N1 said
Muslim Bomber: Al Qaeda is gonna fuck you up
Muslim Bomber: You hear me??
Muslim Bomber: You guys are fucking dead

Your will was
When you look at me you think bomber, right? Cause im muslim, right??? Well guess what? I have a little present for all of you. Thats right. Its a fucking homemade suicide vest. If Im going out, i am taking you with me

I think your ban is more than justified, and it's sad that someone has to explain it to you. It's more of a reflection on your character than anything else. That being said, you can piss right off, because we don't want people like you in our community.
Maxman013

Postby Sex » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:07 am

as stated in the terms of service (https://www.blankmediagames.com/terms) under section III, E, 1:

By BlankMediaGames. BlankMediaGames RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, AND WITH NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND TO YOU. Additionally, BlankMediaGames may stop offering and/or supporting the Game at any time. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, most Account suspensions, terminations and/or deletions are the result of violation of this Agreement, the EULA or the Privacy Policy. Accounts terminated by BlankMediaGames shall not be reinstated under any conditions whatsoever.

best of luck
Sex

Postby th3violence » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:50 am

He thinks threatening them with "class action lawsuit" is going to scare them into giving his account back. Line, ztop crying and spend another 5 whole dollars for it. Or just cry. Idrc what you do.
th3violence
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:22 am

Stop, get a life, do something else
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby EtherealEnder » Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:45 am

L bozo
My name is Axeras :>

Join the Testing Grounds!
EtherealEnder
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Ezradekezra » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:49 pm

the modern day equivalent of "my dad is bill gates"
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby EqsyLootz » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:37 pm

BRANDMAN0917 wrote:Good evening Town of Salem users,
Me and my lawyer have been working for over a week to set up a lawsuit against Blank Media Games for unethical practices, especially in regard to their banning of players. We have been in contact with plenty of other users and can turn this case into a class action lawsuit. There’s still a lot of work to do but we are very confident in this. If you have been wrongfully banned by Town of Salem Moderation or had issues with the ban appeal system, please contact me and let me know.
@brandman0917

For the moderation team: I don’t want it to come to this, however you decided to stick to you guns instead of reinstating players’ accounts, including mine. Again, we have valid reasons for our appeals, so please just reinstate our accounts. This is the last chance I will propose. If you decide not to take it, then I will see you in court. Good day.

I wish you the best of luck on your endeavours!
Or alternatively, you could save yourself the effort and read a book or something... maybe find a hobby. Or maybe learn how to follow the terms of service for the game so you don't get banned
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
General Salem Community Accomplishments.
~~Master Elo Ranked Player: 2.1k Elo~~
I'm also a damn Sunflower, Deal with it.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Jerme » Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:25 am

I honestly doubt your claim and we will stick to our decision.

Good luck trying to get us served.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Town of Salem Discussion