is this reportable?

Post anything related to the game here!

is this reportable?

Postby BoboDakes » Sun May 22, 2022 11:39 pm

Is this reportable? When the game started i said "jail tp lo me" then i get jailed during the night and the jailor says I claimed jailor, then the town starts to accuse me of claiming jailor when all I said was "jail tp lo me". I then get lynched and they all report me because they said i claimed jailor.
BoboDakes

Re: is this reportable?

Postby Brilliand » Mon May 23, 2022 6:07 am

...why would you say that? Did you want to be jailed and have all the tp and lo waste their time visiting you while you were jailed?

I'm kind of doubtful that that was reportable (failing to follow the meta generally isn't reportable), but I think the Town was right to accuse and lynch you. Saying "jail tp lo me" sounds like a shorthand for claiming Jailor, and after the entire town has spent N1 carrying out the Jailor meta as ordered, they can't allow you to take it back; it's too late for that.
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Postby James2 » Mon May 23, 2022 11:58 am

I was in that game. I'm pretty sure he wanted real jailor to kill him and lose exes.
James2
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Brilliand » Mon May 23, 2022 1:01 pm

Well, that would be reportable then. Intent matters, and the judges and jurors will have the full game log on hand to judge your intent by.
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Tue May 24, 2022 3:26 pm

Brilliand wrote:Well, that would be reportable then. Intent matters, and the judges and jurors will have the full game log on hand to judge your intent by.

Their report history doesnt helps this person at all either
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby LunarEmpire » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:49 am

Let me guess you are the person naming themself Jailor and no matter what role u get u then claim jailor tp lookout :3
LunarEmpire

Return to Town of Salem Discussion