Honest question - why so toxic?

Post anything related to the game here!

Honest question - why so toxic?

Postby TheFlyingDead » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:07 am

Here’s an honest question, why are the players of this game, particularly in high levels of ranked play, so damn toxic?!

1 - excessive flaming of people over a game. I don’t know about y’all, but I play games to pass the time and relax, not to deal with hateful trolls and fearmongoring idiots. It annoys me to no end when a town doesn’t have two brain cells to rub together and hands maf an easy win but do you really need to just run someone into the ground over it? Grow up.
2 - salt over prior games. How many games get thrown because someone is carrying over BS from the last game or two and gets so focused on their one hated target that they can’t work together? Quite a few in ranked at least.
3 - cheating. The amount of cheating going on amongst the top level players with their private chats outside the game is insane. I’ve got several screenshots as maf bmer of people acknowledging having a secondary out of game chat to work together. This, blatant game throwing, multi accounting - all significant issues.
4 - false reports - self explanatory. So many people will try to get everyone to mass report one player over literally nothing. As an example, I myself battle mental illness. I frequently will use a name of Suicidal, which is a play on my mental health and my seeming great ability to run into a silent alerting vet n1. The amount of people that try to inflame me saying this is reportable. The day I’m banned for this choice of name is a cold cold day.
5 - hate speech. Hate speech doesn’t have to be dropping the N word or making something racial. The amount of people in this game that use “gay” and “retard” in derogatory ways is absolutely unacceptable. I’d rather not have a game to play than to allow this behavior. I’d be willing to wager highly that if all who have taken their own lives, particularly after acts of violence against others, could be interviewed, many would tell you they’ve been harassed, bullied, etc with absolutely ignorant acts like this.

What’s the solution? What are your thoughts? Personally, I’d love to see BMG start going to full MAC address bans for any perm bans, it’s a running joke in the ranked community how many players have 5-6-7 accounts for when they get banned for throwing and/or what they say
TheFlyingDead
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Honest question - why so toxic?

Postby lemonader666 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:17 am

>competitive
>social
>deception-focused
Idk man

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby dolphina » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:22 am

lemonader666 wrote:>competitive
>social
>deception-focused
Idk man

beats me
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Joacgroso » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:06 am

Who knowns? Perhaps they have a lot of pent up anger irl and they end up exploding against random people. Maybe they don't have many achievements irl and that's why they get frustrated for not even being able to win a game here, even when it's not their fault.

Also, this game is the best game for trolls in my opinion. A single troll can have a huge impact on the game and people can't do anything to prevent that, the troll can get optimal reactions because the game is chat-based, and also it's extremely easy to get away with gamethrowing. If you manage it properly, your 10 first throwings are free no matter how blatant they are. And after you are banned, you can watch an ad and start again.

The closest thing to a solution is getting one of the "innocent" players to report the cheaters with you, so they might get punished. Your screenshots are useless if there is no report filled against anyone. Of course, increasing the amount of games required to play ranked would make it harder to ban evade. 50 is too low. The disadvantage is that the game has a pretty small playerbase, so ranked might die or only keep its regular players. You can also play RP. It's filled with newbies, but at least the newbs are different in every game.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby kyuss420 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:18 am

1. A lot of players make rookie mistakes (especially townie biased ones who are evil) - usually ending up in a chain reaction of events that costs the match.

2. see above.... rookie mistakes lead to chain reactions of events that cost matches...causes players to be seen as ''dumb'' (since they arent thinking moves ahead) so they are ignored in future games, because they have no clue on whats happening at the time... let alone whats coming next

3. maybe cheating...report them. Maybe theyre being sarcastic? IMO they arent very good if they have to cheat to figure things out that are fairly obvious to any non cheating pro. Maybe they just cant handle the pros, so they need to cheat to stand a chance against them?

4. False reports? More like ''I got butthurt'' form..... let em go for it, if filling out a butthurt form makes em feel better about losing a match, then why stop em? The report will just get innoed anyway... dealing with know nothing know it alls is just a fact of life.....get used to it, theyre everywhere.

5. Meh...being offended is on the person who finds something offensive....nothing happens to someone when theyre offended....I find boy bands offensive so whats everyone gonna do about that? nothing... next I can go on a rant about ''thought crime'' and the rabbit hole policing ''offensive'' things will lead to..... Also just cos Americans think something is offensive, doesnt mean the rest of the world does, so how ya gonna police that? Being offended comes from a lot of things that are personal to the person whos offended ....religion, upbringing, personal beliefs, ego, for example..while many people have these things in common, or some of these things in common, they arent universal, so by labelling something offensive, youre in turn offending someone who doesnt find it offensive....but its a democracy, so majority rules, right? What about the countries/cultures who find that offensive?
Also theres gay people who are using the term in a derogatory manner.... I know a reg with autism who is constantly calling people retard or retarded... I mean, it all depends on how you read things to...perhaps the gays were making a joke, but it was read as derogatory, because the assumption was that the guy was salty af (because someone was salty af in a previous game) so now youre looking at everything from a ''theyre salty af'' angle.
I mean...theres ALWAYS someone getting the short end of the stick in this world....since the beginning of civilisation. ''Equality'' is an illusion politicians use to get your vote, and to keep you doing your bit for society. In a capitalist society, there is no equality, and trying to stop people from being offended, is just feeding them the illusion even more. Lack of equality is the only thing you should be offended about...the divide between rich and poor - the haves and have nots... everyone could turn around tommoro and stop using the word ''gay'' or the N word and it will change nothing with the disparity of equality in our society... Every society was built on inequality, and thrives on inequality, theres always a guy at the top, and always a guy at the bottom, America is at the top because they spent the last century stealing wealth and resources from Africa, South America and parts of Asia...thats how the west was built, it wasnt built by giving them a fair go...now the government is doing it to their own people and they still havent woken up cos ''Murica!''

tl/dr? - dont sweat the small stuff, theres much bigger things to be offended by than someone using a word....
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Joacgroso » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:08 am

I don't think people being offended is that bad, but aren't there people that might actually get hurt by those words? For all I know, there may be people suffering constant rejection in real life who are trying to use this game to escape reality for a while. Not being able to escape that even in a game must be very sad. Even if the players who use "gay" as an insult are actually gay, the insulted person has no way of knowing that.

Sure, trying to reduce toxicity on an online game won't change the world, but it may improve the life of a few people, and that's something in my opinion.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Descender » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:15 am

i think mafia just attracts insane people
Possibly known as TodaysStory
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby genericnpc » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:28 pm

Descender wrote:i think mafia just attracts insane people

Spoiler: ironic
genericnpc
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby kyuss420 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:54 am

Joacgroso wrote:I don't think people being offended is that bad, but aren't there people that might actually get hurt by those words? For all I know, there may be people suffering constant rejection in real life who are trying to use this game to escape reality for a while. Not being able to escape that even in a game must be very sad. Even if the players who use "gay" as an insult are actually gay, the insulted person has no way of knowing that.

Sure, trying to reduce toxicity on an online game won't change the world, but it may improve the life of a few people, and that's something in my opinion.

well yea, its a game, so poltics, religion, sexuality, ethnicity, gender etc doesnt really come into it.... but the players are real life people, so ofc the bs that comes with dealing with people irl is going to happen when dealing with random irl people in a game...It happens in every game, even professional sports, where putting people ''on tilt'' is a valid strategy to cause mistakes/misplays, so as long as laws arent being broken, theres not much anyone can do.

I mean...most gay people seem to like to wave their sexuality in everyones face, (in my experience of ToS lobbies) when no one even asked.... so ofc people are going to use it to tilt them (or just to get them to stfu about it)....if thats what happens in the real world, why would people expect random real world people to be any different on ToS? or on any other game for that matter.....

As far as politics and religion goes.... theres no laws against 'attacking' an ideology...even FB will let you talk smack against a religion, but theyll suspend you for talking smack about people following a religion...eg you can abuse Islam or Christianity, but you cant abuse Muslims or Christians - one is attacking an ideology, one is attacking people...even tho any self righteous SJW would consider both ''toxic'' and every overly religious person would find both offensive...

So as far as policing political correctness - whos the judge? wheres the line drawn? Do we get a crazy ass SJW spouting their personal agenda, to make every normal person conform to their standards as the thought judge? Do we ban people for using ToS as a pro politcal/sexual/religious/ethnic platform if we are going to ban people for using it as anti politcal/sexual/religious/ethnic platform? I mean... if people are using it to state their beliefs (maybe in the hopes to persuade others) then why shouldnt people be able to voice their rebuttals without fear of punishment?
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Descender » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:58 am

the fuck did i just read
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby kyuss420 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:16 am

Descender wrote:the fuck did i just read

The reality of existence outside of your safe space..... if words are someones biggest concern, theyre gonna have a bad time out here..... maybe they should ban wars instead of words?
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Descender » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:29 am

kyuss420 wrote:

The reality of existence outside of your safe space..... if words are someones biggest concern, theyre gonna have a bad time out here..... maybe they should ban wars instead of words?

ill give you outside your safe space in a minute
jeez
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Joacgroso » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:11 pm

kyuss420 wrote:well yea, its a game, so poltics, religion, sexuality, ethnicity, gender etc doesnt really come into it.... but the players are real life people, so ofc the bs that comes with dealing with people irl is going to happen when dealing with random irl people in a game...It happens in every game, even professional sports, where putting people ''on tilt'' is a valid strategy to cause mistakes/misplays, so as long as laws arent being broken, theres not much anyone can do.

I mean...most gay people seem to like to wave their sexuality in everyones face, (in my experience of ToS lobbies) when no one even asked.... so ofc people are going to use it to tilt them (or just to get them to stfu about it)....if thats what happens in the real world, why would people expect random real world people to be any different on ToS? or on any other game for that matter.....

As far as politics and religion goes.... theres no laws against 'attacking' an ideology...even FB will let you talk smack against a religion, but theyll suspend you for talking smack about people following a religion...eg you can abuse Islam or Christianity, but you cant abuse Muslims or Christians - one is attacking an ideology, one is attacking people...even tho any self righteous SJW would consider both ''toxic'' and every overly religious person would find both offensive...

So as far as policing political correctness - whos the judge? wheres the line drawn? Do we get a crazy ass SJW spouting their personal agenda, to make every normal person conform to their standards as the thought judge? Do we ban people for using ToS as a pro politcal/sexual/religious/ethnic platform if we are going to ban people for using it as anti politcal/sexual/religious/ethnic platform? I mean... if people are using it to state their beliefs (maybe in the hopes to persuade others) then why shouldnt people be able to voice their rebuttals without fear of punishment?

We can't really say that most gay people are loud about their sexuality. We have no idea about how many people we meet are gays who don't publicly talk about their private life, especially online. I know trying to tilt your opponents is (arguably) a valid strategy, but this is still a game and hurting people is going a too far, at least in my opinion. We don't know their background. However, since this is an online chat-based game, there is something the mods can do about it, to make the gaming experience better. Just because something is harder to control irl it doesn't mean it has to be that way in a game.

I also don't think people should use ToS to discuss politics/religion/whatever, no matter wheter they support something or not. I think it's distasteful, and we already have enough spam. I guess we can tolerate a couple off-topic comments in day 1, but after that it just clogs up the chat.

In any case, my original post was mainly to state my opinion that people shouldn't use gay/retard as an insult because we don't know the context of the other players, not about discussing politics in general.

Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby James2 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:13 pm

kyuss420 wrote:The reality of existence outside of your safe space..... if words are someones biggest concern, theyre gonna have a bad time out here.....

This is a succinct statement of what's wrong with much of the world today.
James2
Godfather
Godfather

Postby genericnpc » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:38 pm

kyuss420 wrote:

Spoiler: you need to learn that certain people cannot be reasoned with
genericnpc
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby lemonader666 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:35 pm

kyuss420 wrote:

based
but yeah what npc said

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby kyuss420 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:21 am

genericnpc wrote:
kyuss420 wrote:

so we should murder unreasonable people? oh wait...its not murder if the governments doing it.... which is exactly the hypocrisy which leads to political correctness insanitys existence to start with...

Then theres the propaganda spouted to the public that a certain leader is an ''unreasonable'' person, to sway public support for their own agenda in destablising certain areas of the world - which leads to desperate unreasonable people emerging, and even more inequality as people are left to rebuild their countries with no wealth or resources available to them.....so while the people in charge of western countries are spouting equality and freedom for all, we are all getting fat and living in 1st world conditions from stolen wealth, but its all fine as long as no one is calling each other names...
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby OreCreeper » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:34 am

TheFlyingDead wrote:Here’s an honest question, why are the players of this game, particularly in high levels of ranked play, so damn toxic?!

1 - excessive flaming of people over a game. I don’t know about y’all, but I play games to pass the time and relax, not to deal with hateful trolls and fearmongoring idiots. It annoys me to no end when a town doesn’t have two brain cells to rub together and hands maf an easy win but do you really need to just run someone into the ground over it? Grow up.
2 - salt over prior games. How many games get thrown because someone is carrying over BS from the last game or two and gets so focused on their one hated target that they can’t work together? Quite a few in ranked at least.
3 - cheating. The amount of cheating going on amongst the top level players with their private chats outside the game is insane. I’ve got several screenshots as maf bmer of people acknowledging having a secondary out of game chat to work together. This, blatant game throwing, multi accounting - all significant issues.
4 - false reports - self explanatory. So many people will try to get everyone to mass report one player over literally nothing. As an example, I myself battle mental illness. I frequently will use a name of Suicidal, which is a play on my mental health and my seeming great ability to run into a silent alerting vet n1. The amount of people that try to inflame me saying this is reportable. The day I’m banned for this choice of name is a cold cold day.
5 - hate speech. Hate speech doesn’t have to be dropping the N word or making something racial. The amount of people in this game that use “gay” and “retard” in derogatory ways is absolutely unacceptable. I’d rather not have a game to play than to allow this behavior. I’d be willing to wager highly that if all who have taken their own lives, particularly after acts of violence against others, could be interviewed, many would tell you they’ve been harassed, bullied, etc with absolutely ignorant acts like this.

What’s the solution? What are your thoughts? Personally, I’d love to see BMG start going to full MAC address bans for any perm bans, it’s a running joke in the ranked community how many players have 5-6-7 accounts for when they get banned for throwing and/or what they say

1. As long as it doesn't go too far, there's nothing wrong with flaming someone for being dumb. I mean, you're probably the kind of person who would get offended by someone calling you trash a few times though, so I'm not surprised if you have a very exaggerated idea of what "too far" means.
2. That is already against the rules lmfao, and if you get reghunted too much literally just change your name and problem solved.
3. Maybe they are just good? You haven't shown any proof of this so I'll just take this point with a grain of salt as I have nothing to go off of.
4. You wont get punished for false reports as long as you aren't on the trial system's target list, which I highly doubt you are.
5. Okay right, just give the definition of hate speech and say "hate speech doesn't have to be this". Idk what to say if you think calling someone a retard is hate speech other than that this game prolly isnt for you.
6. Your suggestion will never be implemented because obviously BMG cares more about money than anything else so they will never stop people from buying new accounts. Why else do you think that the mods literally tell people that they can come back on another account in appeals?
OreCreeper
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby TheFlyingDead » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:49 am

Holy shit we found the very definition of toxic asshole in the last post. You don’t understand how retard is hate speech? You do realize it is a derogatory term/word for a person with limited mental faculties correct? It’s no better than calling a homosexual person gay or faggot, a black person a Fine Black Gentleman, a Hispanic person a spic, a white person a cracker, a Hispanic person a spic, a Jewish person a kike, so on so forth.

Ignorant pricks like you are the problem. Educate yourself and become the best version of yourself you can be, instead of being some hate filled 40 year old virgin living in grandmas basement.

Blah blah blah ha ha guiz I got the OP to react - you, right after you read this, guaranteed.
TheFlyingDead
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Joacgroso » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:48 am

I also find it weird that "retarded" isn't a punishable word, but I admit I don't know much about slurs and their context.
What I know is that the difference between the slurs you mentioned at first and "retarded" is that when people are banned for saying those slurs it's because they avoided the filter in order to say them, while people who say "retard" rarely avoid the filter, so even though in the trial system we see them saying that, people in the game see them as saying "savant". So people can always turn the soft filter on while letting people take out their anger.

Wheter "retard" should be soft filtered or hard filtered is a discussion I don't know how to handle. I don't really have any contact with those subjects.

edit: Wait, since when is callling someone "gay" just as bad as calling them a faggot? I didn't know "gay" was a slur.

Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby James2 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:37 am

TheFlyingDead wrote:Holy shit we found the very definition of toxic asshole in the last post. You don’t understand how retard is hate speech? You do realize it is a derogatory term/word for a person with limited mental faculties correct? It’s no better than calling a homosexual person gay or faggot, a black person a Fine Black Gentleman, a Hispanic person a spic, a white person a cracker, a Hispanic person a spic, a Jewish person a kike, so on so forth.

Ignorant pricks like you are the problem. Educate yourself and become the best version of yourself you can be, instead of being some hate filled 40 year old virgin living in grandmas basement.

Blah blah blah ha ha guiz I got the OP to react - you, right after you read this, guaranteed.

If you're offended by the word "retard" (or the word "gay"), I'd recommend taking up a job, hobby, or other useful activity. That way you'll have less time to be offended.
James2
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Descender » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:56 am

kyuss420 wrote:
genericnpc wrote:
kyuss420 wrote:

so we should murder unreasonable people? oh wait...its not murder if the governments doing it.... which is exactly the hypocrisy which leads to political correctness insanitys existence to start with...

Then theres the propaganda spouted to the public that a certain leader is an ''unreasonable'' person, to sway public support for their own agenda in destablising certain areas of the world - which leads to desperate unreasonable people emerging, and even more inequality as people are left to rebuild their countries with no wealth or resources available to them.....so while the people in charge of western countries are spouting equality and freedom for all, we are all getting fat and living in 1st world conditions from stolen wealth, but its all fine as long as no one is calling each other names...

the legendary pentuple period
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby SilverCruz » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:51 pm

Just gonna throw this out there. It is a waste of your energy to be offended on behalf of a third party. Please find something more constructive to do with your time.

As for why? Discontent. I'm discontented too, though I vent that discontent by directly slagging the game and/or its creators off. I try to not be openly hostile in the direction of people on these forums (the game however, hoo boy), but within the game itself I will very directly slam it for being a broken, dysfunctional trainwreck and BMG mainly for not removing Ads For Play already, I'm not going to stand behind a screen of politeness because I am in those cases within the belly of the best, as it were. On the forum, I usually talk about the neglect in the latter case. All we know for sure of what BMG is doing is they're working on a different game that nobody asked for or wanted, and considering there's only the four of them, I really have no faith in their ability to maintain this game beyond simply ensuring that if the server crashes, they'll probably get it restarted. I don't think these four people can handle two live services considering their history with only handling the one.

The other matter is that getting banned doesn't matter to a lot of these people. I just mentioned Ads For Play, and that's the core of it. The defense against abuse of this system is completely insufficient, and I believe that the only way to deal with it is to cut the knot and remove it. Grandson the existing accounts that don't have any Premium and which have played at least one round, same as when they left Free To Play to begin with, then never let this happen again. Replace Ads For Play with Ads For Coven Tickets or Ads For Scrolls, and let that be the ad-based monetization. Joacgroso up there speaks heavily on the matter of private lobbies, and while I believe those would be a better way of handling a "demo" than Ads For Play, I also believe that it's just more important to deal with Ads For Play immediately, and come up with a replacement after the fact, nevermind that I sent an e-mail about Ads For Play over three weeks ago and never got a response. That's the neglect.

So an experience that people don't like enough to want to stay involved plus minimal consequences for lashing out equals this "toxicity". As much of a bother as Socrates and the like are, they are necessary villains because they are the result of BMG's negligence, and the only way to get rid of them is for BMG to end that negligence. Socrates's main shtick, Day 1 claiming Jailor when they're not a Jailor, in fact, is sub-symptom of that negligence. The Jailor Meta (an evolution of the Mayor Games of old) is terrible, and it makes the game unpleasant to play because the Town is pigeonholed into cooperating with it under threat of lynching or execution to the point of some (incorrectly) crying gamethrowing if you, a Town Protective, ignore the Jailor Claim because the odds that the Mafia will be willing to pursue it as long as they know a Town Protective to exist are lesser than the odds that they will pick off other targets around the Jailor instead while the Mafia is placed into a situation they are not made to be able to deal with (nevermind Framer being a jobber and Disguiser and Hypnotist being self-destructive), that being the Town instantly knowing for absolute fact who one of their own is, and in a way that cannot be contradicted. Jailor is impossible to counter-claim starting from Day 2 because it is Unique and can always prove itself to still exist each night as long as it has not been knocked out, and also deal with any who would question the authority that it has not rightfully earned (my profile picture here at the time of this writing is the Jailor's face slapped over an image of Wesley Crusher for a reason, though it would perhaps be better to change it to something that more represents the over-entitled "Karen" attitude that Jailors are prone to exhibiting). Yet, nothing has been done about this, and BMG has done nothing on this forum to assure that something will be done about it. If they were better developers, they would've made a topic specifically about the problem to present their idea for a solution, if they have one, and collect suggestions from the players on what to do or not do about it. But it's been radio silence, with the most you'll ever see from them being a one sentence reply every other week or so on whatever arbitrary post it happens to end up on.

The short version is to say that the game is broken and the management went out for a pack of cigarettes and never came back because they've got another baby to take care of.
I know what I'm doing, generally, but I have no grace at all when things start to spin out of control.

I'd like to address the latter part, but I wouldn't know the first thing about that.
SilverCruz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Pixies » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:01 pm

TheFlyingDead wrote:Here’s an honest question, why are the players of this game, particularly in high levels of ranked play, so damn toxic?!

I wonder this myself! I've been called "retard"/"retarded" in a lot of games. I've always found seeing/using the "R" word as a form of derogatory statements to thoughts with mental disabilities (even physical disabilities). I do agree that it is absolutely unacceptable, and I hope BMG considers allowing people to be reported for that word.
Names & ToS stuff -
Spoiler: Names I like to go as - Normally food related, or something goofy like Axolotl
Favorite Games - Town Traitor, Coven TT, Coven All Any
Least Favorite Games - any games that have gamethrowers lol
Pixies
Veteran
Veteran

Postby kyuss420 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:28 am

Pixies wrote:

I wonder this myself! I've been called "retard"/"retarded" in a lot of games. I've always found seeing/using the "R" word as a form of derogatory statements to thoughts with mental disabilities (even physical disabilities). I do agree that it is absolutely unacceptable, and I hope BMG considers allowing people to be reported for that word.

it was actually medical terminology until the millenial generation starting putting ''tard'' at the end of random words...

So in the words of Rick Sanchez ''Your generation sure chooses some random hills to die on''
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Next

Return to Town of Salem Discussion