Time to spread awareness especially to the mods and devs

Post anything related to the game here!

Time to spread awareness especially to the mods and devs

Postby Supertcgamer » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:58 pm

Well I will be taking a break from this game (not asking you to care, just saying so I don't have you impulsive dumb ones saying who cares about your feelings. Just take a break dude! God I can't stand you idiots.), I've been apart of this game for a few years. Both in rank and causal. I just reported a person who also gathered more idiots to his own side in the report section. Now this!

https://ibb.co/8rNJxLk
https://ibb.co/FDFfNhr
https://ibb.co/bs94hYZ
https://ibb.co/zm5ZQ9t

I'm sure they're not in chronological order but take a good look. Liars and morons! I got greified of my game because of this stupid stuff. Some of them play coy others just damn stupid. Blamed it on vfr and can't even look up in the chat logs. When I was dead the guy who said lmao 13 goes on to say, it's just a game. Yeah a game WHERE ALL OF US COME ON TO ESCAPE REAL WORLD PROBLEMS. But this hypocritical bullshit is in the game, so that excuse doesn't cut it. This game is apart of the real world especially due to these dumb stupid behaviors. Man people really lack brain cells.

Im gonna save a lot of you from yourselves. Don't comment unless you can admit to your own faults or say you know that you are doing 100% and are sorry. If you comment saying yeah it's bad without dignity. You are just like em. At times myself, I do this but to get back at these morons and at times or in the moment I do enjoy it but I later regret it. Devs and mods, THE RULES REALLY NEED TO BE CLEARFIED AND STRESSED MORE. I just got greified for stating an opinion and then said I never claimed role when I clearly did. It wasn't for a role. It was to hang me for saying survs suck.

And if any of you say play rank, don't get me started. I left rank for the same reasons. You're just as bad and abuse broken metas.

And to anyone who says I speak to much, fuck off. I don't always speak. I at times stay quiet. It depends on how I am feeling in the moment just like you. At least I can solve my own damn problems and mistakes better than you can. I catch myself on them and learn from them. I don't believe I am perfect while most of you get so much confidence on purpose or never realize it.
Supertcgamer
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Time to spread awareness especially to the mods and devs

Postby cob709 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:38 pm

What is the topic of discussion?
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Supertcgamer » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:22 pm

cob709 wrote:What is the topic of discussion?

The Constant rule breaking. Check the images. The lying and the blissful ignorance and the harassment. I got voted up for speaking my opinion on maf killing a surv. The mods and devs need to make the rules more clear. There is a lot of crap being gotten away with. I do believe people get handled but the jurors and judges as well the mods can't handle it enough. But many people don't know the rules. More than the intentional rule breakers. The rules need to be laid out more thoroughly.
Supertcgamer
Executioner
Executioner

Postby cob709 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:48 pm

Supertcgamer wrote:

The Constant rule breaking. Check the images. The lying and the blissful ignorance and the harassment. I got voted up for speaking my opinion on maf killing a surv. The mods and devs need to make the rules more clear. There is a lot of crap being gotten away with. I do believe people get handled but the jurors and judges as well the mods can't handle it enough. But many people don't know the rules. More than the intentional rule breakers. The rules need to be laid out more thoroughly.

Town of Salem is a social deduction game. Lying is allowed. Can you quote the lines in which you were harassed?

Here are the detailed ToS Rules. A shortened version is also available in the lobby selection menu.
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby EqsyLootz » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:43 pm

Supertcgamer wrote:

Please take note that rulebreakers don't go unnoticed. The wonderful volunteers of the trial system handles reports on a day to day basis with over 100 players receiving a proper suspension due to their actions. If you think there is an issue involving HS/H or Gamethrowing I do suggest you make a report so Jurors and Judges may take a chance to look at it.

I also suggest not to complain in the forums rather if you are uncertain to ask questions in the respective sub forums such as: (Trial Suggestions or Trial Feedback) Anyways, yes the game can be frustrating and taking a break is always a good thing. The rules are quite clear when it comes to the juror guide. Every report helps ToS become less toxic so your contribution is appreciated.

Edit: However after looking over your Images nothing you stated warrents a suspension rather it's simply players playing the game. It happens, it's annoying but it happens.
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
General Salem Community Accomplishments.
~~Master Elo Ranked Player: 2.1k Elo~~
I'm also a damn Sunflower, Deal with it.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:25 pm

Hi there.

It's definitely healthy to take a break from something if you're at your wit's end or worked up and can't calm down. Nothing at all wrong with that, and nobody should actually blame you for otherwise taking a break when you're annoyed or worked up over whatever it may possibly be.

However, after looking at your 4 screenshots provided, I can't find anything that violates the rules, so you can't exactly call this rule-breaking. If you're referring to VFR, it's not rule-breaking, and is certainly a valid strategy, and an active meta strategy.

We all get frustrated sometimes. As I said, nothing wrong with that at all. I also recommend staying away from Ranked personally, cause yes, it can be toxic, but also because the system we have for matching people honestly isn't that great, so you can be paired with a literal big brain, or a meme-big brain, low-ranked player.

I sincerely hope you enjoy your break from the game and will come back with a refreshed mindset and calmed demeanor.

Cheers!
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Town of Salem Discussion