People make mistakes!

Post anything related to the game here!

People make mistakes!

Postby Mathelete » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:09 am

I was jailor. After executing 3 evils, I jailed someone who I don't recall claiming...then as soon as the night began I realized they were the rezzed BG. I'm like "sorry". Next day, the retri decided to lynch me for being a "dumb jailor". And it almost worked! There were 7 players and instead of lynching the last mafia, they voted me, and I got 3 votes!

Please, just because a townie makes a mistake does not mean you should gamethrow! The only time it's justified to kill a townie is if them being alive endangers town's chances of victory (such as a gamethrowing mayor, where vig has to shoot them to ensure town victory or town loses). Making a mistake is not gamethrowing, but lynching someone based on that mistake is!
Mathelete
Janitor
Janitor

Re: People make mistakes!

Postby JacksonVirgo » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:11 am

I mean, having the Jailor execute a confirmed Town is frustrating as heck, especially in ranked so I understand their feeling. Though lynching you would be gamethrowing, so I agree with you.
Interested in Role Ideas?
Formatting role ideas is the most tedious thing I've ever done.
To make it ten times better feel free to use this free web tool to format your role ideas quickly and easily!
Forum Post - Direct Link

~ 'Cuz when we jumping and popping, we jopping' ~
A whole SuperM
JacksonVirgo
Doctor
Doctor

Return to Town of Salem Discussion