Can´t connect to ToS

Bug reports for the Unity Steam Beta.

Can´t connect to ToS

Postby orgamsmatron » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:41 am

I get this error message

https://imgur.com/a/BuaiDnD

I tried everything, restart steam and computer, verify integrity on steam, uninstalled game and installed again, still get the same message. I have another computer and got the same message on it too. Always stops at 62% and if I click OK it just pops up again

On the first time I tried I got an Avast antivirus message saying "We blocked TownOfSalem.exe because it was infected with IDP.Generic". Googling it sounded like a false positive with the antivirus, so I ignored, but the problem kept going on. This didn´t happen on the second computer I tried, and they use different antivirus so not sure if it could be related to that.

Only think I can think of is maintenance, but there´s nothing about it in this forums. Maybe local? I´m in Brazil btw
orgamsmatron
Investigator
Investigator

Re: Can´t connect to ToS

Postby Jerme » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:54 am

This is a current issue that affects european and south american players for now. THe community coordinator was informed about this around 8 hours ago.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Can´t connect to ToS

Postby DocExer » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:16 pm

@orgamsmatron, thanks for your bug report. This issue should be resolved with the 3.1.8 release. Thanks, and happy hanging!
DocExer
Developer
Developer

Return to [UNITY] Steam Beta Bug Reports