[Minor Salt/QoL]: Sheriff role card is still incomplete

Bug reports for the Unity Steam Beta.

[Minor Salt/QoL]: Sheriff role card is still incomplete

Postby MysticMismagius » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:24 pm

When I read this:
shapesifter13 wrote:• Game - The Sheriff and Godfather role cards have been slightly changed to better reflect the role rules.
I thought that the Sheriff role card would finally have all the roles that register as sus in it. But it looks the same to me (no, I haven't edited it yet). It currently reads: "Interrogate one person each night for suspicious activity. You will know if your target is suspicious." And the "Interrogate" tooltip reads: "You question your target to find out if they seem suspicious. The Godfather will not seem suspicious. The Necronomicon protects Coven members from suspicion. Framed and hexed targets will seem suspicious." This explains the special conditions which will make a role suspicious or not, but not which roles are normally suspicious or not. If the role card is getting updated, it would be nice if it directly stated that only Mafia/Coven members, Serial Killers, and Werewolves on full moon nights register as suspicious. Mostly because I'm sick and tired of hearing people say that Vampires ping sus when they don't
MysticMismagius
Consigliere
Consigliere

Re: [Minor Salt/QoL]: Sheriff role card is still incomplete

Postby DocExer » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:22 pm

@MysticMismagius, good point. We'll look at updating the tooltip to be more informative as you mentioned. Thanks again.
DocExer
Developer
Developer

Return to [UNITY] Steam Beta Bug Reports