[UNITY] Suggestion/Upgrades

Bug reports for the Unity Steam Beta.

[UNITY] Suggestion/Upgrades

Postby XxKaylAXX » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:39 pm

Ok, I'd like to point out some NEW things I'd like to see, I played this on my friends computer and it was pretty awesome! But here's somethings you could change
1.A) Give us a option to play between the (Classic) View of game, Or play the (Standard) Game (I.E The new looks) I'm a old player, And I prefer the flash look better.
2.B) Second option, Give us ELO choices examples, Bronze Mode (0-999 Elo) Silver (1000-1399) Gold (1400-1599) Plat Diamond master etc. I'm sick of getting people with LOWER elo then me/constantly leaving/doesn't know how to play. Or better yet make a mode A)Advanced mode X amount of games played, Beginners mode 0-100 games played, Intermidate mode. (150+Games played) Doesn't have to be those numbers, But those are just a bit of examples.
3.C) Make a PUBLIC chat in the main homepage, Where all people from TOS globally can talk (Similar to a discord server but in the actual game so you can find parties/friends etc.)
4.C) Speaking of parties, I didn't see a option to host a private match (me and my friend tried doing it with others and it gave no option.)

I'll add more ideas/concerns into this thread as I find them I posted here because I saw other people posting, If this is the wrong place to post I do apoligze My main goal is 2.B) So I don't get with noobs constantly.

Thanks for reading this Devs&Moderators& My fellow town of salamers!

-xXkAylAXx
XxKaylAXX
Lookout
Lookout

Re: [UNITY] Suggestion/Upgrades

Postby Jerme » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:53 am

There is currently no plan on offering a "legacy UI"-mode.
Could you elaborate more on what you mean? You mena in the unranked games that limit the lobby to a certain ranked range.
A global chat can be helpful, but also can be quite a big mess. There is not much of control on that chats content, especially when it become inappropiate.
Private lobbies have not been implemented, but are on the list to add since quite some time.

All of your suggestions, except for the first one are mainly to be implemented serverside.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby XxKaylAXX » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:35 pm

Unranked games correct, Like a option to start A private "party" or "room" I see no option of this. (Specifically where it can be 15 of MY friends and no random players)
XxKaylAXX
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Jerme » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:38 pm

There is currently no option for a private party. You could create your own party, invite 14 other friends and you're good to go so to say.
I haven't heard of doing matchmade unranked games, as this might increase the queueing time.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to [UNITY] Steam Beta Bug Reports