UNITY Suggestion

Bug reports for the Unity Steam Beta.

UNITY Suggestion

Postby RedHeadStepChild » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:04 pm

Okay So I broke down and decided to give it a try. Its not a bad set up. my only complaint Other than the bugs, is that on the endgame screen, the fonts/graphics are too big and you cannot see the full list without scrolling, like you can with the old system. Is there a way the Devs could Shrink that font and the size of the graphic shapes to be able to see the entire endgame screen? trying to make reports with endgame screenshots you have to take 2 screenshots as opposed to just one.

V/R
Red
If you have ever called me an Asshole, I thank you. I wear that title with Pride and Honor.

No matter how big of a troll you think you are, there is always someone out there that is a lot bigger of a troll than you.
RedHeadStepChild
Veteran
Veteran

Re: UNITY Suggestion

Postby shapesifter13 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:19 pm

Went ahead and moved this post into the Unity section. This is something we can do.
shapesifter13
Developer
Developer

Postby DocExer » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:30 am

@RedHeadStepChild, thanks for your suggestion. I can confirm that we've already addressed the issue of the size of the end game buttons and this will be included in the Steam beta 3 release. Thanks again.
DocExer
Developer
Developer

Postby RedHeadStepChild » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:22 pm

Its my pleasure. Truthfully I actually enjoyed the Flash version endgame screen. It was easy to read, navigate and make reports if necessary. So would it be possible to just use that screen instead of the new one?
If you have ever called me an Asshole, I thank you. I wear that title with Pride and Honor.

No matter how big of a troll you think you are, there is always someone out there that is a lot bigger of a troll than you.
RedHeadStepChild
Veteran
Veteran

Return to [UNITY] Steam Beta Bug Reports