BtM: WARPED (AP2) (Hog Ride) (12/15) (On Hold)

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

BtM: WARPED (AP2) (Hog Ride) (12/15) (On Hold)

Postby Watt2015 » Wed May 08, 2019 7:37 pm

Behind the Masks: WARPED

A timeless battle brought back from the depths of time, the battle of Good against Evil, and a random Penguin on the sideline will once again occur, this time with a different overseer. In the Blue Corner, we have Team Bandicoot (With Spyro and Sparx helping out), and in the Red Corner, Team Cortex. As for the Grey Corner? Penta Penguin wanted in on this.

Basic Rules
-Last player alive wins (The Team thing is purely for flavor purposes)
-All actions get sent in to me
-Don't Discuss ongoing games, including this one (Meaning no PM alliances)
-No extra Lives here, that means don't post in the thread if you're dead.
-Players roles aren't revealed when they die
-Phases will last between 24-48 Hours, anyone who hasn't performed an action will have default actions put in place (i.e /nochallenge /accept all etc) as well as a prod.
-2 prods in a row will result in your slot being either modkilled or replaced (Unless you give me a heads up that you're going to be busy ahead of time, I get that real life happens, and can be flexible if you work with me)
-Don't be an ass. The game is competitive, and I don't mind a little competitive banter or even role play, but there's a line. If you can't figure out where that line is, don't join my game.

Roles in Play:
Spoiler:
Crunch

Time to earn your wings, kid!

You are Crunch Bandicoot!
Created and Brainwashed by Doctor Neo Cortex, you were once Crash's enemy. However, once you were freed from the effects of the Cortex Vortex, you became a member of the Bandicoot family.

Three times per game, during the Dinner Phase, you may intimidate one player, preventing them from acting (challenging), however they must accept all challenges made against them. PM the Moderator to use this power.
If you intimidate a player, the intimidated player will be announced at the beginning of the Challenge Phase.

You're part of Team Bandicoot.

Nina Cortex

Oh, I hope Crash tries, I really do. After all, I need a new fur coat. Ha ha ha ha ha!

You are Nina Cortex!
Much smarter than your Uncle, and with much more cunning, there's no low you wouldn't stoop to in order to win, even if it means digging up some dirt on your opponents.

During the Dinner Phase, you may blackmail one player. PM the Moderator to use this power.
Blackmailed players must partake in a challenge during the Challenge Phase, or will die.
Only the blackmailed player will know that they are blackmailed.

You are part of Team Cortex.

N. Gin

So, Crash Bandicoot, we meet again. Uka Uka and Doctor Cortex want me to teach you a lesson. Well, I made a few modifications to my mechanics since our last encounter, so back off, or be deleted!

You are Doctor N. Gin!
As Doctor Cortex's right hand henchman, you will do anything to ensure those pesky Bandicoots RESPECT YOUR MASTER! Even if it means you have to drop the Doom Hammer of Doom upon them.

At the beginning of the Action Phase, you will be notified of the intended winner(s) of the accepted duel(s).
Three times per game, during the Action Phase, you may change the winner of a duel. PM the Moderator to use this power. You may use this ability once on yourself.

N. Tropy

I am Doctor Nefarious Tropy, master of time and creator of the very Time Twister Machine you see before you.

You are Doctor N. Tropy
Master of time and a good friend of Uka Uka, you've rebuilt your Time Twister Machine to best those fuzzy marsupials and collect both the Power Crystals and the Gems. You swear up and down that this time, they will not best you.

When a player dies by non-execution your position on the duel/dance list is randomized (Credit to Blackajack for this one)
Once per game you may choose to warp time and force a skip of the current voting phase and preventing the MAA Shot, Poisoner's Poison and the Current execution from taking place.

Penta Penguin

Penguin Yay One.

You are Penta Penguin!
You're here on your own accord, because why not, especially when such valuable items are at stake?

When you confirm this role, choose a player.
You will receive the chosen player's role. Whenever that player uses an ability, you will know their targets and received their results.
You cannot make guesses on the roles of the chosen player.
When the chosen player dies, if they were executed due to a duel or dance loss, you assume their role (with full charges).

You're on your Own Team.

Uka Uka

Since your bumbling has managed to set me free, I am feeling... generous... There is still a way to amass the power needed to enslave this miserable planet, and this time...THIS TIME, THE GREAT UKA UKA WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU DO IT RIGHT!!!"

You are a Uka Uka!
Tired of Cortex losing time and time again to a bunch of miserable marsupials, you've once again enlisted the help of Doctor Nefarious Tropy in an attempt to reclaim the Crystals and Gems. This time however, you have a few extra tricks to pull.

Two times per game, during the challenge phase, you may PM the moderator to secretly challenge someone on top of your normal challenge.
The secret challenge will not appear in challenge posts, nor will the challengee know about it.
If you win the challenge, the other person is instantly killed. You will secretly know their role.
If you lose the challenge, you are revealed as Uka Uka and instantly killed.

Pinstripe

I'm the speed champeen here, and I'm gonna save the woild... for a sizable fee a' course!

You are Pinstripe Potoroo!
CEO of Cortex Power and Cortex's Bodyguard, there's no task you won't tackle.. supposin' you're gettin' paid for it anyway. Snaggin' a buncha crystals and gems should be child's play, and your Tommy Gun should make things much easier.

Once per voting phase, you may shoot one person. They will not survive the shot unless they are Crash. If you shoot Crash, he'll kill you instead.
You can only shoot losers of duels/dances.
Additionally, you also gain an additional shooting every time you defeat a player in a duel or dance.
The shooting is silent, meaning it does not reveal your role.
You cannot store more than 1 shot at a time.
You start off with one shot.

Fake Crash

You are Fake Crash!
You have no style, you have no grace, you most certainly have a funny face. Your sense of rhythm is so terrible, you can throw someone else off their game.

At the beginning of the Action Phase, you will be notified of the intended winner(s) of the accepted dance(s).
Three times per game, during the Action Phase, you may change the winner of a dance. PM the Moderator to use this power. You may use this ability once on yourself.

You are part of Team Bandicoot.

Sparx

You are Sparx!
You came here with Spyro to assist Crash and Friends in gathering all their Crystals and Gems. Using your awesomeness as a Dragonfly, you notice all the things most other's wouldn't.

You will be notified whenever N. Gin or Fake Crash interferes in a challenge.
You will be notified of any secret plate switches.
You will be notified of the original target of N. Brio. (Not post-switch)

You are on Team Bandicoot.

N. Brio

Yes! Go for it, Dr. Cortex! Eye of the tiger! Hadouken! Paper covers rock... but paper can't stop rocks. IT MAKES NO SENSE!

You are Doctor Nitrus Brio!
Ahh Mutagen, you simply can't get enough of it. While you find it addictive, you've perfected a formula to make it lethal to anyone else who dares ingest it. This'll teach them to stop playing with your slinkies.

You may pour mutagen onto a player's food during the Voting Phase. If they eat it, they will die during the dinner phase. PM the Moderator to use this power.

Aku Aku

Uka Uka is free? No. It cannot be! Evil, great evil has come...

You are Aku Aku!
Eons ago you sealed your brother Uka Uka away to protect the world from his malice. Now, he is free once more, and you must put an end to his diabolical schemes once and for all. Through the Power of the Ancients, you have obtained a great wisdom, which will surely aid you on this Adventure.

Whenever you guess a player's role, you may also submit a secondary guess to the moderator for the same player. If the secondary guess is correct, it will be displayed as your submitted guess, otherwise, your primary guess, whether correct or incorrect, will be displayed. Whenever you win a challenge, you may submit a third guess the following Dinner Phase.

N. Cortex

I'm an evil scientist, what do you expect? This isn't a game.

You are Doctor Neo Cortex!
For years you've been fighting against that Orange Rodent, how you lament creating such a miserable mistake. This time, you plan to take Crash Bandicoot down once and for all.. with your killer dance moves and commanding presence. This time, he will surely face your wrath.

Your vote counts as two during the Voting Phase. PM the moderators to cast your second vote secretly.
Once per game, during the Voting Phase, you may force a vote. PM the Moderator to use this power.

Crash

Whoa!

You are Crash Bandicoot!
Created by Cortex to lead his Cortex Commandos.. you ended up a failure, at least to Cortex. Your spin attack is your primary attack, and can be used to deflect any incoming projectiles, as well as break most objects.

You are immune to mutagen.
You will kill Pinstripe if he shoots you.

Spyro

Looks like I got some things to do!

You are Spyro!
You've returned to aid Crash defeat Doctor Cortex once again. You've done it once before, so this should be easy, but in the event things go sour, you can always zap your enemies with your lightning breath.

Once per game, you may choose a player to zap. PM the Moderator to use this power.
When you use your power, you will be revealed as Spyro. There are no restrictions on when you may use this power, only that you cannot use it if you are one of the losers in a voting phase.

Coco

Crash? Crash! Crash! My battery's fried! Make yourself useful, big brother, and bring an extra battery for me.

You are Coco Bandicoot!
You're Crash's younger, genius sister. Not only are you a skilled hacker, but you're determined to become the best Dueler and Dancer.. oh, and save the world, that's important too I guess.

Each time you lose a duel or dance and lose, you move up two slots on the corresponding list. Dead players count as being on the lists.

Role Conversions
Spoiler: Barbarian - Crunch
Blackmailer - Nina Cortex
Blacksmith - N. Gin
Court Jester - N. Tropy
Doppelganger - Penta Penguin
Forger - Uka Uka
MAA- Pinstripe Potoroo
Musician - Fake Crash
Peasant - Sparx
Poisoner - N. Brio
Professor - Aku Aku
Royal - N. Cortex
Soldier - Crash
Sorcerer - Spyro
Student - Coco

Phases
The game is composed of 4 Phases. So long as you are alive, you may post during all of them.

Challenge Phase:
During this phase, you may either challenge another player to a Duel or Dance, or Nochallenge and sit in the HUB like a loner. Once a Challenge has been made, there are no take backs (unless the person you Challenged dies during this Phase).
Duel: Spoiler: Crunch
N. Gin
Crash
Pinstripe
Nina Cortex
Sparx
N. Brio
Aku Aku
Uka Uka
Spyro
Penta Penguin
Coco
N. Tropy
Fake Crash
N. Cortex

Dance: Spoiler: N. Cortex
Fake Crash
N. Tropy
Spyro
Nina Cortex
Uka Uka
Aku Aku
N. Brio
Sparx
Penta Penguin
Crash
Coco
Pinstripe
N. Gin
Crunch

Action Phase:
Most roles perform their Actions here. Check your Role Card to see whether or not you have things to do here. If you choose not to perform your Action, please PM me just so I'm not potentially waiting on you.

Voting Phase:
Save for Phase 1, this will be the Phase where the losers of Challenges will be voted upon. Once everyone has voted, or the time limit is reached, then the player with the most votes on them will be executed.
Additionally, those who partook in a Challenge will receive the number of Gifts equal to how many Challenges they were in. A list is given below.
Free Deny- You may Deny any Challenge made towards you in the Challenge Phase so long as you have one of these.
Free Guess- You may take a guess at another player's role risk free during the Dinner Phase. You may only have one at a time.
Guess Immunity- You're safe from a Free Guess attempt made at you, not so much if they risk their life against yours.
Plate Switch- You can swap your plate with someone else's. Here's hoping you don't eat the Mutagen.
Invincibility Mask- If you're the only one who chooses this, then you'll be completely safe from Death for the entirety of the next Phase. However, this gift will NOT be publicly announced.
Gift Reserve- Reserve a Gift to be Redeemed at any time. You may hold no more than 3 however.

Dinner Phase:
During this Phase, you may swap plates with any other living player. Should you eat the food that N. Brio poured his Mutagen on, you will die (Unless you're Crash). You will also make your Guesses this round. Should you not have a Free Guess at your disposal, you're more than welcome to make a Death Stake Guess (DSG), which is also the only means of Guessing someone with Guess Immunity. Should you fail to swap your plate, you'll automatically /noswitch (and potentially get a prod if you weren't even active).

Slight Variations from the Norm:
-There's no Premium Food, I hope you value your Switches.
-I'm not giving you a Deny or a Switch to start with. Have Fun~
-No Thief, Flavor wise, I couldn't realistically figure out how I'd have one Character become Another.
-The Lotto Ticket was replaced with The Invincibility Mask Power-Up.
-Guess Immunity doesn't save from DSG. This should keep things spicy.

To sign up, please type in /join followed by your Mask name. There will be 15 slots available, and Backups just to be safe.

Players:
1. HarperReed the Tiny Tiger
2. BlueDetroyer the Dog
3. Chemist1422 the Shinx
4. BRVR the Great Kijah
5. TheEyeOfRed the Velo
6. Cenvil2 the Fox
7. Determinus the Alien
8. GrumpyGoomba the Snake
9. Jalandh the Giant Penguin
10. timurtheking the King Frog
11. JazzMusicStops the Owl
12. Windblqde the Dove
13. PokemonKidRyan the Swan
14. Zucker the Tangy
15. Technetium the Duck

Backups:
1. tardispaten the Husky
2. cupcakeaj the Butterfly

Gifts:
Spoiler:
1. HarperReed (The Tiny Tiger)- 2 Denies, 0 Switches
2. Bluedetroyer (The Dog)- 0 Denies, 0 Switches, Guess Immunity
3. Chemist1422 (The Shinx)- 0 Denies, 0 Switches
4. BRVR (The Great Kijah)- 0 Denies, 0 Switches, Free Guess
5. TheEyeOfRed (The Velo)- 0 Denies, 0 Switches
6. Cenvil2 (The Fox)- 0 Denies, 0 Switches, 1 Gift Resevrve
7. Determinus (The Alien)- 0 Denies, 0 Switches
8. GrumpyGoomba (The Snake)- 0 Denies, 0 Switches, 2 Gift Reserves
9. Jalandh (The Giant Penguin)- 0 Denies, 0 Switches, 2 Gift Reserves
10. timurtheking (The King Frog)- 1 Deny, 0 Switches
11. JazzMusicStops (The Owl)- 0 Denies, 0 Switches, 1 Gift Reserve, Guess Immunity
12. Windblqde (The Dove)- 0 Denies, 0 Switches, 1 Gift Reserve
13. PokemonKidRyan (The Swan)- 0 Denies, 0 Switches, 3 Gift Reserves
14. Zucker (The Tangy)- 0 Denies, 0 Switches
15. Technetium (The Duck)- 0 Denies, 0 Switches, 1 Gift Reserve, Guess Immunity

ISO:
Spoiler:
Last edited by Watt2015 on Wed May 29, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 35 times in total.
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:
leeten wrote:Are you even an IC holy fuck you pandering pile of shit

You should probably click this.
Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Re: BtM: WARPED (Signups 0/15)

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed May 08, 2019 7:42 pm

I half want to roll spyro because I have both N. Sane trilogy and Reignited and like Reignited slightly better, plus I grew up on skylanders

Then again I hate sorcerer

What kind of mask is allowed?
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby HarperReed » Wed May 08, 2019 7:42 pm

Harper has not played a BtM game in some time, count Harper in.
/Join as Tiny Tiger
HarperReed
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Watt2015 » Wed May 08, 2019 7:45 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:I half want to roll spyro because I have both N. Sane trilogy and Reignited and like Reignited slightly better, plus I grew up on skylanders

Then again I hate sorcerer

What kind of mask is allowed?

Surprise me
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:

Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Re: BtM: WARPED (Signups 1/15)

Postby Bluedetroyer » Wed May 08, 2019 7:49 pm

/join as Dog
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win
IDDY BtM - Pesant - Pesant (me) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Re: BtM: WARPED (Signups 1/15)

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed May 08, 2019 7:49 pm

/join as the Shinx
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Re: BtM: WARPED (Signups 3/15)

Postby BRVR » Wed May 08, 2019 9:56 pm

/join as The Great Kijah
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Re: BtM: WARPED (Signups 4/15)

Postby Determinus » Wed May 08, 2019 10:07 pm

If the Invincibility Mask isn't publicly announced, how do you excuse the missing gift?
Determinus

Re: BtM: WARPED (Signups 4/15)

Postby TheEyeOfRed » Wed May 08, 2019 10:11 pm

/join as the Velo

do you accept my challenge?
idk anything about crash bandicoot
Rest in piece Cinnamon.
2012-June 29, 2017
Sleep tight, ya fatso.

We die in the dark, so you may live in the light.

Secure. Contain. Protect.
TheEyeOfRed
Survivor
Survivor

Re: BtM: WARPED (Signups 5/15)

Postby Cenvil2 » Wed May 08, 2019 10:25 pm

/join as Fox.
Cenvil2
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Re: BtM: WARPED (Signups 5/15)

Postby Determinus » Wed May 08, 2019 10:26 pm

/join as the Alien
Determinus

Re: BtM: WARPED (Signups 7/15)

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Wed May 08, 2019 10:30 pm

/Join as the Snake
Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Re: BtM: WARPED (Signups 7/15)

Postby Jalandh » Wed May 08, 2019 10:33 pm

[B]/join as the Giant Penguin
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Re: BtM: WARPED (Signups 9/15)

Postby timurtheking » Thu May 09, 2019 2:16 am

/join as the king frog
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: BtM: WARPED (Signups 10/15)

Postby JazzMusicStops » Thu May 09, 2019 4:21 am

/in as Owl

Spoiler: I'm probably just going to lurk forever, posting occasionally
But if there ever comes a point where my account speaks its last
Know that it was a pleasure to be here, especially in Forum Games
During my teenage years, this place was my first real community
Thank you all so much for playing silly games with me
I'll never forget you
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: BtM: WARPED (Signups 10/15)

Postby Watt2015 » Thu May 09, 2019 4:25 am

JazzMusicStops wrote:/in as Owl

The Shy Guy is more than honoured to see your Return dear Owl.
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:

Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Re: BtM: WARPED (Signups 11/15)

Postby JazzMusicStops » Thu May 09, 2019 4:34 am

I figured it was about time

I'll never forget you
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby WindBlqde » Thu May 09, 2019 4:41 am

/join as The Dove

Sorry if this is someone's usual animal - will change it if that's the case.
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor

Postby TheEyeOfRed » Thu May 09, 2019 4:45 am

damb
Rest in piece Cinnamon.
2012-June 29, 2017
Sleep tight, ya fatso.

TheEyeOfRed
Survivor
Survivor

Re: BtM: WARPED (Signups 12/15)

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Thu May 09, 2019 5:24 am

Join as the Swan
Owl, it's a pleasure to have you back
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Re: BtM: WARPED (Signups 13/15)

Postby Zucker » Thu May 09, 2019 6:00 am

/Join as Tangy ^_^
Zucker
Jester
Jester

Re: BtM: WARPED (Signups 12/15)

Postby JazzMusicStops » Thu May 09, 2019 6:10 am

PokemonKidRyan wrote:Join as the Swan
Owl, it's a pleasure to have you back

It's a pleasure to be back

Can't wait to die DP1

I'll never forget you
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby TheEyeOfRed » Thu May 09, 2019 8:25 am

Zucker wrote:/Join as Tangy ^_^

a new victim

perfect
Rest in piece Cinnamon.
2012-June 29, 2017
Sleep tight, ya fatso.

TheEyeOfRed
Survivor
Survivor

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Thu May 09, 2019 8:46 am

TheEyeOfRed wrote:

a new victim

perfect

O no we have a bulli here. No bulli plz.
Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby TheEyeOfRed » Thu May 09, 2019 8:57 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:
TheEyeOfRed wrote:

a new victim

perfect

O no we have a bulli here. No bulli plz.

all u gon dah
Rest in piece Cinnamon.
2012-June 29, 2017
Sleep tight, ya fatso.

TheEyeOfRed
Survivor
Survivor

Next

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games