IDDY BTM And the Winner is:

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

IDDY BTM And the Winner is:

Postby Cenvil2 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:42 am

I double dare you BTM

Spoiler: maybe there will be a flavour sometime.

Signups
-The number of players is 16
-Once signups open, players may “/join” the game and provide an animal mask to be referred to as.
-After all available slots have been filled, the roles will be randomly distributed among players via PM, with repeated roles (2 of each in the duel/dance list they will appear as role A and role B but the distribution wont tell which one you got.)
-Players may still join a backup queue once the game begins

Basics
-The last player standing is the victor.
-If the last players die in the same time in same phase the host wins
-A player’s role is not revealed when they die (of course, if their role was guessed you will know it).
-Players may not PM other players during the game. Or using any out of forum source to communicate about the game.
-Dead players cannot post, no final post, no last will.
-Actions, gifts, and guesses are sent to the moderator.
-No quoting/fake quoting mod messages.

Roles
Read carefully, I changed some roles for balancing this specific game (not the core game)
Spoiler:
Blackmailer

You are a Blackmailer!
Your hobby is certainly dirty- in that you dig up dirt. Research and preparation are the keys to success. Before you entered the Palace, you were already familiar with every tidbit and secret embedded in the past of the other players- secrets that will make them cringe in fear and do your bidding.

During the Dinner Phase, you may blackmail up to two player. PM the Moderator to use this power.
Blackmailed players must partake in a challenge during the Challenge Phase, or will die.
Only the blackmailed player will know that they are blackmailed.

If two Blackmailer target the same player the player get only 1 message.

Blacksmith

You are a Blacksmith!
Steel flows like water under your steady gaze and steady flame. The pounding of your hammer crafts works of art and workers of war. One of your weapons in a hand guarantees victory.

At the beginning of the Action Phase, you will be notified of the intended winner(s) of the accepted duel(s).
Three times per game, during the Action Phase, you may change the winner of a duel. PM the Moderator to use this power. You may use this ability once on yourself.

If two Blacksmith change the same duel, the duel become unchanged.

Court Jester

You are a Court Jester!
Entertaining is your bread and butter, you live and breath laughter and lightheartedness. Capable of soothing even the loudest of mobs into a quiet peace and calmness. You will do anything to prevent death, including changing your act when it occurs.

When a player dies by non-execution your position on the duel/dance list is randomized (Credit to Blackajack for this one)
Once per game you may choose to entertain your fellow guests and force a skip of the current voting phase and preventing that the MAA Shot, Poisoner's Poison and the Current execution from taking place.

If 2 CJ use the entertain in the same time, both of them will use their only charge.

Man-at-arms

You are a Man-at-arms!
All these poor people attempting to fool their way to riches, you have, and always has, been an excellent murderer. By detecting weakness in the group, you can spread fear with one simple line - Who done it?

Once per voting phase, you may shoot one person. They will not survive the shot unless they are the Soldier. If you shoot the Soldier, the Soldier will kill you instead.
You can only shoot losers of duels/dances.
Additionally, you also gain an additional shooting every time you defeat a player in a duel or dance.
The shooting is silent, meaning it does not reveal your role.
You cannot store more than 1 shot at a time.
You start off with zero shot.

The 2 MAA shoot happens at the same time (at the end of VP.)

Musician

You are a Musician!
Perfect pitch, perfect playing... perfect music. Hands dance across strings and keys as the notes rise and fall. No matter the tune, no matter the tempo, every song ascends to perfection in your grasp. Yet with a single twist, that song becomes an instrument of death.

At the beginning of the Action Phase, you will be notified of the intended winner(s) of the accepted dance(s).
Three times per game, during the Action Phase, you may change the winner of a dance. PM the Moderator to use this power. You may use this ability once on yourself.

If two Musician change the same dance, the dance become unchanged.

Poisoner

You are a Poisoner!
There is no better color than the pale blue of asphyxiation. Or perhaps a simple white pallor. Hmm, but the rich re- No matter. Your art is that of death, slipped unnoticed into a vein, on the rim of a cup, among familiar foods...

You may poison a player's food during the Voting Phase. If they eat it, they will die during the dinner phase. PM the Moderator to use this power.

Soldier

You are a Soldier!
You went off to war a simple peasant boy, unsure of the world. You returned not a man, but a soldier. With guns, war is hell. With magic, war is worse. Your mind was nearly shattered, and your body forever changed.

You are immune to poison.
You will kill the MAA when they shoot you.

Peasant

You are a Peasant!
Every day, you go out onto your simple plot of land and farm. But those who look past your grubby face will find a mind as sharp as a tack. The world is an open book to you, as darting eyes pick out nuances in every scenario.

You will be notified whenever a Blacksmith or a Musician interferes in a challenge.
You will be notified of the original target for the poisoner(s).

Phases
-The game itself has four phases.
-Discussion is permitted and encouraged throughout all phases.

Challenge Phase
-The Challenge Phase lasts 48+24 hours, or until all players have challenged or nochallenged and all pending challenges are resolved. (if someone do not challenge in the first 48 hours of the Phase they actions will be automatically /nochallenge)[/b]
-The game begins on this phase.
-Players may “/challenge” other players to dances or duels.
-Once issued, the challenged player must choose whether to “/accept” the challenge or use a “/deny” (all players begin the game with a deny).
-Players must specify whom they are accepting or denying, a bare accept or deny will blanket cover all challenges against you whether you know of them or not.
-If the challenged player does not respond by the end of the Challenge Phase, the challenge is automatically accepted.
-Each player may only challenge once per Challenge Phase (even if the challenge is denied), but can be challenged multiple times.
-If a player does not wish to challenge, they may instead “/nochallenge”. This allows the phase to end earlier. Players must still choose whether to accept or deny challenges.
-The results of the challenges will be posted at the end of the Action Phase (see Action Phase).
-The victors of duels and dances are determined by which player’s roles are higher on the respective list (see below), plus any interfering abilities.

Spoiler: duel:
01Soldier A
02Soldier B
03Man At Arms A
04Man At Arms B
05Blacksmith A
06Blacksmith B
07Poisoner A
08Poisoner B
09Peasant A
10Peasant B
11Blackmailer A
12Blackmailer B
13Court Jester A
14Court Jester B
15Musician A
16Musician B

dance:
Blackmailer B
Blackmailer A
Peasant B
Peasant A
Musician B
Musician A
Poisoner B
Poisoner A
Court Jester B
Court Jester A
Man-at-arms B
Man-at-arms A
Soldier B
Soldier A
Blacksmith B
Blacksmith A

Action Phase
-The Action Phase lasts 24 hours, or until all actions have been received.
-Roles with abilities that are used during the Action Phase can PM the moderator to use them. Currently, this is the Blacksmith and Musician.
-The results for duels and dances will be posted at the end of the Action Phase.

Voting Phase
-The Voting Phase lasts 48 hours or until all players have voted or until 12 hours after a majority has been reached.
-The Voting Phase will still occur during the first round, but no players will be voted and no execution will occur.
-Any player who lost a duel or dance during the past Challenge Phase is a valid vote target.
-The player with the most votes at the end of the phase will be executed.
-Ties are settled by RNG
-The Man-at-arms, and Poisoner act during this phase.
-Players may also select gifts during this phase (see below).
-For each challenge participated in (no matter if won or lost) the player earns one gift. Gifts are revealed at the end of the Voting Phase.

Gifts
Extra Deny- grants an extra deny to deny a challenge (see Challenge Phase) (each player starts with one deny)
Extra Switch- grants an extra plate switch to swap plates (see Dinner Phase) (each player starts with one switch)
Free Guess- during the upcoming Dinner Phase, you may make a guess as to a player’s role. If you are correct, they will be executed. You may only choose one of this gift per round.
Guess Immunity- you are not a valid guess target during the next Dinner Phase.
Premium Food- you are not a valid Poisoner target during the Voting Phase. Cannot be stolen with a switch.
Gift Reserve - This gift can be redeemed at almost any point later in the game for a gift of your choosing (only from the first 5 gift type). You can only hold up to 3 of this gift at a time. You cannot reserve guess immunity or Premium Food during Dinner Phase You are still able to doing so in the voting phase.
Lottery Ticket - If you are the only one to take this gift, you get 2x the amount of gifts during Dinner phase.

Dinner Phase
-The Dinner Phase ends after 24 hours, or after all players have switched or noswitched.
-Each player is given a plate of food.
-You may “/switch” your plate of food with the plate of another player, consuming a plate switch (each player begins with one plate switch). Switch-back is allowed.
-Every switch and noswitch are final. There is only 1 exception: when you noswitched and someone switched your plate. You have time to change your choice until the Dinner phase ends. (I will give an extra 24 hour if someone switch witch a noswitched in the last hours, If I find it necessary.)
-At the end of the phase, each player eats the food in front of them.
-Players who eat poison food will die (excluding the Soldier).
-The Blackmailer act during this phase.
-In addition, if you received a free guess as a gift, you must use it during the Dinner Phase. If you are correct, that player will be executed at the end of the Dinner Phase. All attempted guesses are revealed at the end of the Dinner Phase. You need to guess correctly only the role. You don't have to specify the type A or type B
-If you do not have a free guess, you may still make a guess as to another player’s role as normal. However, if you are incorrect, you will be executed.
-If you won a lottery ticket you can exchange the extra gifts this phase: Note: this cannot be premium food or guess immunity. And if you take free guess you have to use in the same Dinner phase. If you take switch from lottery you can use it in this phase, but you do not have to.
Last edited by Cenvil2 on Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:33 pm, edited 54 times in total.
Cenvil2
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Gifts and links

Postby Cenvil2 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:43 am

(timestamps are at the end of the post.)

Starting gifts:
1. Bludetroyer as Dog. 1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve

2. RevengeoftheRaccoon as Raccoon. 1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve

3. Chemist1422 as Yoshi. 1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve

4. TheEyeOfRed as Hawk. 1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve

5. PokemonKidRyan as Swan. 1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve

6. Tardispaten as Wolf. 1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve

7. Phone0Ix as Stingray. 1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve

8. MackalanMighty as Sardine 1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve

9. BRVR as Snake. 1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve

10. SamuelJackson1972 as Hydra. 1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve

11. Xanthophobic as the Really cool bird. 1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve

12. greenrabbit7 as Newt. 1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve

13. TheDebil as Viperfish.1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve

14. Timurtheking as King Frog 1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve

15. AlbanixAnubibus as Pudu. 1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve

16. numberFTW as Hell Raven. 1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve

(Gifts will be updated at the start of DPs.)
DP1:
1. Bludetroyer as Dog. 1 deny 1 plate switch 1 Gift reserve premium food

2. RevengeoftheRaccoon as Raccoon. 1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve premium food, free guess.

3. Chemist1422 as Yoshi. 1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve free guess

4. TheEyeOfRed as Hawk. 1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve Guess immunity

5. PokemonKidRyan as Swan. 1 deny 1 plate switch 1 Gift reserve(ticket) free guess(ticket)Guess immunityLottery ticket(taken)

6. Tardispaten as Wolf. 1 deny 1 plate switch 1 Gift reserve

7. Phone0Ix as Stingray. 1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve free guess

8. MackalanMighty as Sardine 1 deny 1 plate switch 1 Gift reserve

9. BRVR as Snake. 1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve Free guess,

10. SamuelJackson1972 as Hydra. 1 deny 1 plate switch 1 Gift reserve Free Guess

11. Xanthophobic as the Really cool bird. 0 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve Free Guess

12. greenrabbit7 as Newt. 0 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve

13. TheDebil as Viperfish. 1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve premium food

14. Timurtheking as King Frog 3 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve

15. AlbanixAnubibus as Pudu. 1 deny 1 plate switch 2 Gift reserve

16. numberFTW as Hell Raven. 1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve

DP2:
1. Bludetroyer as Dog. 1 deny 1 plate switch 1 Gift reserve free guess, guess immunity

2. RevengeoftheRaccoon as Raccoon. 1 deny 1 plate switch 1 Gift reserve free guess, guess immunity

4. TheEyeOfRed as Hawk. 1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve Guess immunity

6. Tardispaten as Wolf. 1 deny 1 plate switch 1 Gift reserve free guess

8. MackalanMighty as Sardine 1 deny 1 plate switch 1 Gift reserve free guess, guess immunity

9. BRVR as Snake. 1 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve Free guess, guess immunity,

10. SamuelJackson1972 as Hydra. 0 deny 1 plate switch 2 Gift reserve

12. greenrabbit7 as Newt. 2 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve

13. TheDebil as Viperfish. 2 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve

14. Timurtheking as King Frog 3 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve premium food, guess immunity

15. AlbanixAnubibus as Pudu. 1 deny 1 plate switch 2 Gift reserve

16. numberFTW as Hell Raven. 1 deny 1 plate switch 2 Gift reserve

DP3
1. Bludetroyer as Dog. 1 deny 2 plate switch 1 Gift reserve free guess, guess immunity

4. TheEyeOfRed as Hawk. 1 deny 1 plate switch 2 Gift reserve Guess immunity

6. Tardispaten as Wolf. 1 deny 1 plate switch 1 Gift reserve free guess

8. MackalanMighty as Sardine 1 deny 1 plate switch 1 Gift reserve

9. BRVR as Snake. 0 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve Free guess,lottery ticket

14. Timurtheking as King Frog 3 deny 1 plate switch 0 Gift reserve premium food.

15. AlbanixAnubibus as Pudu. 1 deny 1 plate switch 2 Gift reserveguess immunity

DP4
1. Bludetroyer as Dog. 1 deny 2 plate switch guess immunity

4. TheEyeOfRed as Hawk. 1 deny 1 plate switch 2 Gift reserve Guess immunity

6. Tardispaten as Wolf. 1 deny 1 plate switch 1 Gift reserve

15. AlbanixAnubibus as Pudu. 0 deny 1 plate switch 2 Gift reservelottery ticket.

Dp5:
1. Bludetroyer as Dog. 1 deny 2 plate switch

4. TheEyeOfRed as Hawk. 0 deny 1 plate switch 1 Gift reserve Guess immunity

6. Tardispaten as Wolf. 0 deny 1 plate switch 1 Gift reserve

Backup:
-

dead players:
Rusht as Black swan - zapped by Gida
Gida - cool bird broke her head with plate
Xanthophobic as Really cool bird. - zapped to ashes by mage. (poisoned)
PKR as Swan - eaten by his food (poisoned)
Chemist1412 as Yoshi - turned back into Yoshi (guessed as the poisoner) later he turned into stone.
Phone0Ix as Stingray - crushed by a safe (did not participate in a challenge while being blackmailed)
RevengeoftheRaccoon as Raccoon - got Mistaken as the Tycoon. (shot by MAA)
numberFTW as Hell Raven. - turned into stone while escaped from Wolf. (get voted out)
TheDebil as Viperfish - turned back into Viperfish and since no one helped it suffocated to death. (guessed as the Peasant)
greenrabbit7 as Newt - said the cursed Word. Died immediatly. (poisoned)
SamuelJackson1972 as Hydra. - turned back into a Hydra... Wait, where is he now? (guessed as blackmailer)
BRVR as Snake voted out.
MackalanMighty as Sardine poisoned
Timurtheking as the King frog guessed as the blackmailer.

Timestamps:
Spoiler: start of CP1 (poor black swan)
start of AP1
start of VP1 (vote for the winner)
Are those feathers? DP1
Four down... end of DP1 (dead of Gida, Really cool bird and Swan retransforming of the Yoshi.)
Last edited by Cenvil2 on Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:41 pm, edited 45 times in total.
Cenvil2

Re: I double dare you BTM Signup phase. (0/16)

Postby Bluedetroyer » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:43 am

/join as the Dog
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win
IDDY BtM - Pesant - Pesant (me) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Re: I double dare you BTM Signup phase. (2/16)

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:03 am

/join as the Yoshi
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Cenvil2 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:05 am

Chemist1422 wrote:/join as the Yoshi

this is not an animal. (It's a name of a specific dinosaur.)
I will be strict about this in this game.
Cenvil2

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:12 am

Cenvil2 wrote:

the entire species is called yoshis

have you ever played a yoshi game

if not I recommend you do, they're very good
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby TheEyeOfRed » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:20 am

it chrimas

/join as the Hawk

merr chrimas
Rest in piece Cinnamon.
2012-June 29, 2017
Sleep tight, ya fatso.

We die in the dark, so you may live in the light.

Secure. Contain. Protect.
TheEyeOfRed
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Technetium » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:21 am

Cenvil2 wrote:

Oh boy one of these

Just posting to observe, I will be quiet now that I am observing

In memory of those who have been deleted.
The last poster to survive Blindside Island will win a cookie. Or perhaps 1500...
Technetium#8515 on Discord
Technetium
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Cenvil2 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:42 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
Cenvil2 wrote:

Okay.
No.
Won't happen soon sadly.
I still dont want to allow this because flavour and consintenty.
Cenvil2

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:33 am

Cenvil2 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Cenvil2 wrote:

Okay.
No.
Won't happen soon sadly.
I still dont want to allow this because flavour and consintenty.

If you really want me to, I'll change it to the hedgehog
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Re: I double dare you BTM Signup phase. (4/16)

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:47 am

Join as the Swan and Reserve Tardispaten as the Wolf if I can
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Phone0Ix » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:48 am

/join with a stingray mask
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
Phone0Ix

Postby BRVR » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:22 pm

What? Snoot is evolving!
Congratulations! Your Snoot evolved into a Snake!
/Join as Snake
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Cenvil2 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:37 pm

MackalanMighty wrote:/join as the perfect cell

If that's not allowed I'll be the Sardine.

I get Over Yoshi (since its a species)
But Cell is an android Afaik.
Cenvil2

Re: I double dare you BTM Signup phase. (9/16)

Postby EyeOfTheTiger » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:44 pm

‘Ey, Cencen, you taking spectators?
EyeOfTheTiger
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Cenvil2 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:48 pm

EyeOfTheTiger wrote:‘Ey, Cencen, you taking spectators?

What do you mean about that?
Cenvil2

Postby EyeOfTheTiger » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:59 pm

Cenvil2 wrote:
EyeOfTheTiger wrote:‘Ey, Cencen, you taking spectators?

What do you mean about that?

ya know, the people who know the roles but are just there to watch.

this looks like sum good juicy shit.
EyeOfTheTiger
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:20 pm

I wasn’t talking about smash bros

But I use Yoshi a LOT.
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby tardispaten » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:28 pm

PokemonKidRyan wrote:Join as the Swan and Reserve Tardispaten as the Wolf if I can

/confirm sign up as the Wolf
I'm the alpha wolf with the howl that is worse than my bite!
A gentle, caring creature that will gladly be your companion or let you become part of the pack.

BtM: Main mask - The Wolf

Death Note Moderator

tardispaten

Postby TheEyeOfRed » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:02 pm

do the P.E.R.F.E.C.T song
Rest in piece Cinnamon.
2012-June 29, 2017
Sleep tight, ya fatso.

We die in the dark, so you may live in the light.

Secure. Contain. Protect.
TheEyeOfRed
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Cenvil2 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:06 pm

MackalanMighty wrote:
Cenvil2 wrote:

I meant Cell as in, single celled organism, and I would happen to be the perfect one. Fictional but not impossible

From Wiki:
"Animals are multicellular eukaryotic organisms"
A single celled organism should not be considered as an animal.
Cenvil2

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:12 pm

Cenvil2 wrote:
MackalanMighty wrote:
Cenvil2 wrote:

I meant Cell as in, single celled organism, and I would happen to be the perfect one. Fictional but not impossible

From Wiki:
"Animals are multicellular eukaryotic organisms"
A single celled organism should not be considered as an animal.

He’s right you know
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby SamuelJackson1972 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:26 pm

/join as the Hydra
Do mythical beasts count?
DragCave:
Image ImageImage
Thanks burgy! :D
SamuelJackson1972
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Re: I double dare you BTM Signup phase. (0/16)

Postby Xanthophobic » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:50 pm

/join as the (really cool) Bird
ur autism fills me with hope
Xanthophobic

Postby greenrabbit7 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:40 pm

/join as newt
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Next

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games