Forum Survivor All Stars- The Sole Survivor

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- Episode 4: Twenty-Eighteen

Postby mdb1023 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:50 pm

heres your next quote, it can be found in The Lounge:

If you're into thots & sluts then yea

Hint for the previous quote:

It's from a former survivor game.
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby greenrabbit7 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:40 pm

mdb1023 wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:
Kirigirii wrote:
mdb1023 wrote:
I blush as I stare Kirigirii in the face, looking at his two shining blue daimond eyes; sparkling with the intensity that truly, unmistakeably, matched a diamond. I swayed, wondering how he thought I looked in my new dress. "Finn sama" he said, his deep voice reassuring me and giving me something to lie down on. I yelped. "Y-yes kiri-kun?" "Come on the bed, finn sama. It is time." I screamed in delight and anticipation as I ripped off my pink dress to jump on top of him.

I put my lips on his. "Finn sama!!" I cried, letting my unbridled emotions get the better of me. "Kiri-kuuuuun?!" finn said, giving me an adorable kawaii blush. "I...love you." i said, holding him in my embrace as he nestled his head on my shoulder, and we laid cheek to cheek.

What the fuck?

"Rabbit-kun!" I gasped, in a hurry to cover myself with my bedsheets, to mask my shame. "L-looks are deciving you! I am doing nothing wrong, nothing at all, I..." Kikigiri sighed and I heard his deep, powerful voice again. "No. He deserves to know. Rabbit-kun... Me and finn... are engaged."

...please dont involve me in this weeb shit
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby SamuelJackson1972 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:42 pm

DragCave:
Image ImageImage
Spoiler: Image
Thanks burgy! :D
SamuelJackson1972
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:43 pm

SamuelJackson1972 wrote:Image
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby mdb1023 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:44 pm

Next quote is from. FM game threads

NO MDB UR SHIT LEARN TO THEATRE AND NOT BE ASS

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby Kirigirii » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:45 pm

greenrabbit7 wrote:
mdb1023 wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:
Kirigirii wrote:
mdb1023 wrote:
I blush as I stare Kirigirii in the face, looking at his two shining blue daimond eyes; sparkling with the intensity that truly, unmistakeably, matched a diamond. I swayed, wondering how he thought I looked in my new dress. "Finn sama" he said, his deep voice reassuring me and giving me something to lie down on. I yelped. "Y-yes kiri-kun?" "Come on the bed, finn sama. It is time." I screamed in delight and anticipation as I ripped off my pink dress to jump on top of him.

I put my lips on his. "Finn sama!!" I cried, letting my unbridled emotions get the better of me. "Kiri-kuuuuun?!" finn said, giving me an adorable kawaii blush. "I...love you." i said, holding him in my embrace as he nestled his head on my shoulder, and we laid cheek to cheek.

What the fuck?

"Rabbit-kun!" I gasped, in a hurry to cover myself with my bedsheets, to mask my shame. "L-looks are deciving you! I am doing nothing wrong, nothing at all, I..." Kikigiri sighed and I heard his deep, powerful voice again. "No. He deserves to know. Rabbit-kun... Me and finn... are engaged."

...please dont involve me in this weeb shit

I snap out of my brainwashed self and back to reality and I kill them both because they’re creeps.
Proud creator of Betrayal - The ultimate game of backstabbing. There is no game in progress currently but there will be soon!

Survivor/Big Brother Record:
Survivor: Halloween - 2nd
Survivor: All Stars - 18th
Survivor: Anarchy - 6th
Survivor: World Tour - 9th
Big Brother: The Black Hat - 8th
Survivor: Ragnarok - 8th
Survivor: Champions vs Contenders - 6th
Survivor: Blindside Island - 7th
Kirigirii
Witch
Witch

Postby mdb1023 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:35 pm

Hint for previous: it's from a VFM, during post game discussion

Next is from the lounge:

Play Minecraft instead.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:41 pm

Surprise! I've got another one for you right away!

The hint for this one and the last one will be given later.

This one is from a Forum Game:

She continues sleeping with Zelda on a weekly basis.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:19 pm

Everyone got quote 4. The hint for quote 5 is that it's on TRASH

Here comes quote 6:
Don't send a fucking emoji.
That's just being a prick.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:45 pm

OwO what's this? Quote 7 is coming! Quote 6 hint: try counting.

Quote 7 can be found on a special thread.

It’s still up if you all have nothing to do for the next three minutes. Now let’s prepare for the existential crises we will face under the fabled Day 8.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:59 pm

Hint for quote 7: It's literally on the Christmas thread. You know, the pinned one.

Here comes quote 8, from Off Topic:

I would argue that being shot with an arrow would physically hurt

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:04 am

Hint for quote 8: Smash

Quote 9 comes from a forum game:
"Alright... I can't blow this..."

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:56 am

Hint for quote 9: it's from a game hosted by King of the rocks.

Your final quote comes from a very old lounge post.

My favorite is the Petoria National Anthem, in that one episode where of Family Guy where Peter finds out he owns his own country.

Challenge ends around 3 hours from now when I get my lunch break.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:23 pm

the results are in! And, the with a score of 26:

Spoiler: Erane wins immunity!

Pronaia and zosteria, tribal council for you where someone will be voted out of each of your tribes.

Zosteria Tribal council starts at 12:30 pm CST

Pronaia Tribal starts at 12:45 CST. Votes are due by these times (will edit in time tag later)

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:39 pm

Ok, Zosteria. Let's get to your Tribal Council.

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you'd like to play it, now is the time to so.

Spoiler: Nothing

Ok, I'll read the votes.

First vote: Spoiler: Hidden
Spoiler: Rabbit.
Spoiler: Rabbit. 2 votes Rabbit, 1 vote Hidden
Spoiler: Rabbit. 3 votes Rabbit, 1 vote Hidden
Spoiler: Fifth person voted out of Forum Survivor All Stars: Rabbit.

The Tribe has Spoken

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:51 pm

Ok, Pronaia, you're up next! If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you'd like to play it, now is the time to do so:

Spoiler:
Qwerty wrote:Yes I have an idol

That was a lie, I do not

Ok, let's read the votes:
First vote:
Spoiler: Qwerty
Spoiler: Tardis
Spoiler: Tardis. That's 2 votes Tardis, 2 votes Qwerty
Spoiler: Qwerty. We're tied 2 votes Qwerty, 2 votes Tardis
Spoiler: Qwerty. 3 votes Qwerty, 2 votes Tardis
Spoiler: Sixth person voted out of Forum Survivor All Stars: Qwerty

The Tribe has Spoken

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- Episode 5: Holy ****!

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:07 pm

Welcome to Episode 5. We are just short of our Holiday pause, but before we take a break, the game is about to change in more ways than one!

Final 18, you guys have a day off, because today's challenge is not for you! We have reached a Resurrection Point! Multi, Over, Nate, Super, Rabbit, and Qwerty: one of you WILL get back into this game, but at a cost! Because whoever takes last place in this challenge will be extinct, even if there's a tie for last place!! Your success in this challenge will be determined based on how well you think you know the 18 contestants remaining in the game. Below in this spoiler are 18 quotes in response to question 2 of your interviews: "What is your biggest mistake in a previous game and how would you change it?". Your goal is to take each quote and match it with the All Star who you believe the quote came from. You may only match each quote with one all star, and you cannot name each all star more than once. These quotes come from those still in the game. Whoever gets the most correct gets back in the game! You must also pick a number between 1 and 100. If there's a tie for first, whoever picks the second highest number out of everyone tied wins. Here are the quotes:

Spoiler:
Trusting in allies too much, always deal in absolutes and ignore wcs

My biggest mistake was in CI, when I tried to gun for Timur ahead of time. What I should have done, was cut loose Truck or Andy, flush out the idol, and then cut loose Timur and his allies

I'm usually really trusting with my allies (almost to a fault, as seen in halloween) and wouldn't stab anyone in the back unless it was them or an ally I trusted more.

Biggest mistake: forgetting about a double elim. In said elimination, the votes came out:

Number - 7
Hidden - 1
Me - 1

That put it into a run-off between me and Hidden, and since Hidden was the leader of my alliance, I kinda got eliminated.

My biggest mistake was being too obvious and openly claiming to have a lot of alliances, giving out valuable intel to my enemies and making me a top target to be voted out.

Burning bridges with [redacted] in Consternation Island. Messed up future relationships with him and he talked shite ‘bout me.
To fix it? Shut my fucking mouth on the fact he was gonna go and stay quiet on the matter.

My idol plays. They suck. I shouldn't be that paranoid and be more laid back with idols.

in CI, it's to not be super trusting of people's words and for fusion it's not be so passive/not caring if i win in the final 3 cuz lets face it, i could of probably won that if i didnt 'throw'

I got eliminated because I got careless and didnt notice a coup was forming. Had I realised this, I would've been able to prepare for it, and would have picked an easier target.

Generally not being proactive in Fusion. Our alliance could've easily dominated had we just communicated better. Pushing harder for Eye to stay would've probably given us merge control.

Eliminating Vivi over Timur in Fusion directly after [Redacted}. Timur was a much larger threat who took his alliance to endgame. In my defense, it was my first survivor so I had no idea what I was doing, but it wasn't worth it IMO.

Forum Survivor 2.0 was probably my best Survivor game yet. My highest ranking, yet still not even making the finalists. I believe the main thing I wish I could change was being simply more active during the final days.

You know, I think I played two or three games, so I cannot remember. There was N's where his had "deaths" and then I played two of Vucub's. I think in this case, my mistake was choosing the wrong people to be on my team I think.

I think my biggest mistake in previous games was being too loyal and making myself a huge threat by winning so many immunity challenges. If I could go back, I would sty more to the background and try and not attract attention to myself.

however it's probably being overconfident when I hit the late-game, and it's still an ongoing problem I never seem to realise until later. It normally directs more votes towards me or if in the final few then the judges just don't pick me. I would change it by simply not acting like it.

In my first Survivor game, I let the friendship get in the way of winning. If I had to go back, I wouldnt give him nearly the same amount of trust. He's the one that ruined any chances of me winning

being lazy and generally floating

Hmm.. I would say in fusion, not being active at the time of my vote off, I probably could've convinced the opposing alliance to vote off the inactive cupcake.

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. Responses are due at , but if everyone submits early, results will be revealed early. After which, I will announce the next challenge which won't be due until December 26th/27th.

One more thing: Everyone is currently free to DM anyone they want until this challenge is over, even those on Vesuvius!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:28 pm

The results are in. As I mentioned on the server, I fucked up, so quotes 3 and 11 do not count.

Here are the correct answers: Spoiler: 1)Cubby
2)N
3) N/A
4) Zorua
5) Hidden
6) Eye
7) Google
8) Timur
9) Samuel
10)Vucub
11) N/A
12) Qman
13) Tardis
14) PKR
15) Kirii
16) Jaland
17) Cyphron
18) Manatee

So, how did everyone do? One of our 6 eliminated All Stars will get back in the game, and one (or possibly more if there's a tie for last place) will be out of the game for good! Let's get right to the results.

Multi got: Spoiler: 16 right! A perfect score!

Overkill got: Spoiler: 16 right! A perfect score!!

Nate got: Spoiler: 14 right! Just 2 under the perfect score

Super got: Spoiler: 1 right. Ouch, that's not lookin good for Super

Rabbit got: Spoiler: 16 right!!! So far we have a 3-way tie for first!

Qwerty got: Spoiler: 16 right!!

Ok, we have a 4 way tie between Multi, Over, Rabbit, and Qwerty. It all comes down to the tiebreaker numbers!! Whoever picks the 2nd highest number wins. If 2 people pick the same number and it happens to be the second highest number, the third highest number wins. If that does not break the tie, whoever took second place in the challenge wins instead. So, Nate, it's not over for you just yet!!!

Multi picked: Spoiler: 97

Over picked: Spoiler: 1. A bold move, will it pay off?

Rabbit picked: Spoiler: 1! oh god, this is gonna be interesting....

Qwerty picked: Spoiler: 98!

Which means: Spoiler: Congratulations, Multi! You are officially back in the game!!!

But which tribe will you be joining? Stay tuned to find out....

EVERYONE DROP YOUR BUFFS! We are switching tribes!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:12 pm

Ok, everyone
It's time for a tribe swap! Erane is no more. We are switching from three tribes to two tribes with 9 on each tribe. That means one of you will not be placed on a tribe. But more on that in a moment.

The new Pronaia Tribe: Spoiler: Kirii
Google
Tardis
Zorua
Vivi
Vucub
Hidden
Cyphron
Timur

That's 2 former Pronaia, 3 former Erane, and 4 former Zosteria

On the new Zosteria Tribe: Spoiler: Chubby
Qman
N
Lemon
Jaland
Chemist
Manatee
Samuel
Multi

That's 5 former Pronaia (counting Multi), 3 former Erane, and 1 former Zosteria.

Which leaves: Spoiler: PKR. Here's what's going to happen: you're going to be exiled for the duration of the first challenge and the first Tribal Council. You will rejoin the game on whichever tribe loses the first challenge after they have voted someone out. Which means you will not be able to be voted out at the next tribal council.

And that does it until our holiday pause is over. Details on the next challenge will be posted later this evening. You will have over 48 hours to complete it to avoid conflict with Christmas.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:41 pm

Lmao, of course I'm the one without a tribe.
My name is Nagito Komaeda. The Ultimate Bs Luck
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:04 pm

Time for your next challenge!

The Ancient Greeks have inspired our modern culture in more ways than we know. Now, you will have a chance to partake in one of 7 ancient duels based on ancient Greek Culture. This does mean that 2 people per tribe will be sitting out of the challenge. Whichever tribe wins the most duels wins immunity.
The duels:
Theatre, Comedy- Each player must write a story that includes 3 elements- a place, an object, and a line of dialogue. The goal of this duel is to write a comic story. A judge will pick the better funnier story.

Theatre, Tragedy- Each player must write a story that includes 3 elements- a place, an object, and a line of dialogue. The goal of this duel is to write a tragic story. A judge will pick the better tragedy.

Trial by jury- It is incredibly fitting that this game takes place in Greece, given it was the birthplace of the jury system that defines not only this game, but our democratic system as we know it. The members of this duel will take part in a debate, the winner will be determined by a judge.

Algebra- That’s right, the Greeks invented your middle school nightmare! Whoever competes in this duel will be tasked to solve several algebraic equations. Whoever gets the most right wins. If there’s a tie, a tiebreaker problem will be used, and speed will count for this one!

Architecture- The Ancient Greeks found some massively impressive ways to create beautiful buildings and structures. Now, the members of this duel will have to design (ie draw) a building inspired by an ancient Greek structure. A judge will pick the best one.

Dithyramb- You may be asking, what the hell is a Dithyramb? In short, it’s music and dance, and pretty much inspired what we know as music today. Each participant in this duel will get to sing a song of their choice. A judge will pick the best one.

Mafia- Ok, the Greeks didn’t Really invent mafia, but again they invented Trial by Jury and the idea of voting so...fuck it. Play town of salem, score points. 1 point for winning as town, 2 for winning as mafia, 3 for winning as neutral. Must be Ranked or ranked practice. No Coven.

In addition, the winner of one of these duels will get a Chance to Correct the Past. You have 48 hours to complete your duels, which means everything is due at

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:11 pm

Clarification for the mafia duel- you must submit screenshots of the end game lobby for each game you win in order for it to count.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:45 pm

Challenge details:

Comedy Prompt- You must include the following in your story- Attitude City, a small Christmas tree that could be mistaken for a Dildo, and the line "I know my family is going to hate me for this, but I just cannot help the fact that I like dick!"

Tragedy Prompt- You must include the following in your story- Timbuktu, a flashlight that doesn't work, and the line "please stop rearranging the sticky letters on my window".

Debate- you may choose one of the following topics, pick your side of the debate, and post your case in the Acropolis. After you post it, others can comment their thoughts if they wish, and you can respond to them as well. Here are your options:
Should there be a Plastic Water Bottle Ban?
Should the United States keep Daylight Savings Time?
Should Golf be considered a Sport?
Should the Penny stay in circulation?
You can find more information and pros and cons of each topic on this website. The judge will pick the winner based on who handled their topic better and presented the debate better.

Algebra- your equations will be sent to you via dm.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby lemonader666 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:01 pm

yaoi is disgusting btw

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby VucubCaquix » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:27 am

Vucub's opening statement - Plastic Water Bottles - Should they be banned?

Plastic water bottles are indeed wasteful. However, that doesn't mean that it is a good idea to ban them altogether. I personally believe that given the choice between tap water and plastic, people should choose tap water. However, that choice is not always an option.

I have recently myself experienced a lack of access to tap water due to a power outage. For several days, we were reliant on plastic water bottles, as tap water was not available. We don't use plastic water bottles under normal circumstances, but we were definitely happy to have them available during that time. Other parts of the country need this resource as well. Some areas of the country don't have access to clean tap water. Others deal with natural disasters such as hurricanes. Should they be deprived of access to water?

Banning plastic water bottles would not ban all plastic bottles either. Consumers would still be able to purchase sodas, energy drinks, and all the sugary things they like in plastic bottles. So why the ban on water bottles specifically? Plastic water bottles are only 3.3% of the beverage packing in landfills in the US. It would seem that this is only a small part of the problem.

And the ban doesn't neccesarily mean that all consumers that normally use bottled water would switch to tap. There are some people in the country who are very averse to drinking tap water (for some reason). These people wouldn't just drink tap water - they'd also drink more sodas and other drinks which you can get in plastic bottles. Aside from continuing to cause pollution and waste, this would lead to more obesity; already a huge problem in America.

The last reason we shouldn't ban plastic water bottles is simply that it restricts freedom of choice for consumers. Banning plastic water bottles would simply not be effective enough to justify the loss of choice.

While pollution and waste are huge and important issues, I don't believe that this is a very effective solution to either. If we really want to reduce plastic waste, we need to get consumers to make better choices - we need to convince people that they should drink tap water instead of bottled water when available. We need to convince people that they should carry reusable bottles. Banning plastic water bottles doesn't accomplish that much when consumers just buy other plastic beverages.
Coming 2020 - Who is The Mole?
VucubCaquix
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games