Forum Survivor All Stars- The Sole Survivor

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- Finale Part 2: Memory Lane

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:07 pm

Aight, the results are in, and I have an announcement: Vucub and Lemon both failed to compete all the challenges, so they have been disqualified.

Roast:

Second place: Timur's roast:
I am doing this roast tonight to help Lemon live out one of his sexual fantasies, to have a room full of his friends shit all over him.
A little known fact is that a long time ago Lemon used to work at McDonald’s. It was the last time anyone said about your work, “I’m lovin’ it.”
His only talents are watch MLP and playing chess, that isn't lit.
Hey lemon, did you hear about that Asian guy that won a beauty contest? Yeah, me neither.
The church didn’t accept Lemon's gay lifestyle. So he started his own, It’s like a normal church, except you’re happy when the priest fucks you.
Lemon, your a ruttish hedge-born barnacle, who looks like a retarded beaver.
Your such a spongy boil-brained apple-john pussy that you shit yourself when a baby says "Peek-a-boo!"

1st place: Multi's Roast:
Vivi thy puny dismal-dreaming foot-licker
Thou thought thou could win the game of games
But thy light wanes and flickers
Because they tactic is old and lame

Thou thought thou control the players
Thought everything is in thy hands
Thou thought thou art the slayer
That thou can make the enemy disband

A villainous ill-nurtured wagtail
Fooled by both thy "allies"
Thy plan was destined to fail
As it was full of deceit and lies

Finally thy time has come
Thou wayward hell-hated varlot
Sitting there looking sad and glum
Taken out by but a simple plot

Timur: 2
Multi: 3

Shakespeare:

2nd place: Timur
Schlong Town

Finn O'Reilly looked at the old vodka bottle in his hands and felt sad.
He walked over to the window and reflected on his depressing surroundings. He had always hated old Schlong Town with its dry, dull dick-shaped trees. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel sad & horny.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Jessica Vivion. Jessica was a boney hobo with grey hair, pale skin & green emerald eyes.
Finn gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a cowardly, lonely, beer drinker with skinny arms, shaggy ginger hair and dirty brown eyes. His friends saw him as a small goblin. Once, an unusual Magician had even brought him back from the brink of death during a magic show gone wrong.
But not even a cowardly person who had once been brought back from the brink of death, was prepared for what Jessica had in store today.
The mist teased like dancing sheep, making Finn feel tired & lazy.
As Finn sluggishly stepped outside and Jessica came closer, he could see a comfortable glint in her eyes.
Jessica glared with all the wrath of 2200 pissed off bulls. She said, in hushed tones, "I hate you but I want a discarded pair of tap shoes. Preferably the one's you stole from me many years ago!"
Finn looked back, even more tired and still fingering his old vodka bottle. "Jessica, If it weren't for the magician, we wouldn't be in this mess," he replied.
They looked at each other with feelings of suicide, like a confused & drunk couple singing at a very shitty birthday party, which had Night core music playing in the background and a few clumsy teens drinking to the beat.
Finn studied Jessica's dry dirty hair and emerald eyes. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Finn in apologetic tones, "but I don't want to return the shoes and I never will. I just don't love you enough Jessica."
Jessica looked crazy, her emotions raw like a freshly caught salmon.
Finn could actually hear Jessica's emotions shatter into 7258 pieces of glass.
Then...the old hobo hurried away into the distance.
Not even a bottle of piss, beer and vodka would calm Finn's nerves tonight.
THE END

1st place: Multi:
Tragedy story
The wind briskly blows over mountains and hills, past fields and forests, through valleys and ravines, before reaching a desolate cliff overlooking a vast forest. Hundreds of metres high, the bottom is but a distant destination for anyone who dare to look down. Such a man was present that day. He has a haggard face, as if he hasn't eaten in weeks. His clothes was ragged, torn in various places and with sticks and branches sticking through them. But worst of all was his hollow, soulless eyes, where hope and happiness once lie. He looks down the cliff face, undaunted, but hesitantly lifts his head up to the sky, as if ashamed. An image forms in his mind, a lady in red with a familiar face, two children in blue and green. It all seems like a life time ago, strangers yet not. Amelia, for that is what he thinks is her name, walks up to him and takes his hand.

"Come on, we're going to be late," she smiles and leads him forward.

He smiles and walk forward, one step, two step, forward until the ground falls away. Visions flash before his eyes, no, not just any visions, memories of the day. The day everything went to hell.

The "magician" gives his best smile as he shuffles the pack of cards once more.

"Please, pick a card, any card," he said, spreading the cards out onto the table

"We don't have time for this!" insists Amelia as she frantically type something on her phone, "we'll be late!"

"C'mon, just one trick honey," smiles the man as he turns his attention back to the magician. He picks up a card, takes a look at it, then puts it back in the deck

The sun grows red in the sky as they hurry to their car. Amelia takes the wheel with an agitated expression while the man sits on the back seat, smoking a cigarette.

"For goodness sake will you stop that," barked Amelia as she takes a left, narrowly making the green light, "it's bad for you and it also smells"
"Ok, ok," he says as he snubs it out and throw it into the ashtray, "Just for the record, it's not my fault we're running late, if it weren't for the magician we wouldn't be in this mess. I mean look at how long he took to do the trick!"

"Stop it," replied Amelia as she turns back to face him, "you always blame someone else, "It was that Henry guy who did that" or "I swear it was Jim's fault", I'm sick and tired of it-"

Before she could finish it a loud crash resonates through the car. A truck crashed into the front part of the car, as Amelia was not paying attention and ran the red light. The last he saw of her was her sea blue eyes, the very eyes that made him fell in love, the eyes which are now shut, forever

She died instantly. The doctors murmured an apology to him before handing him a letter rushing off, tears drip down his face as he drown in his own sorrow. He walks through the white-washed hospital corridors, absentmindedly looking at the periodically placed flyers and posters.

"Come to Schlong Town today for the holiday of your life!"

"Holiday package to Bali 50% off"

What a sick joke, cheerful posters over doors of deaths and suffering. He finally takes the letter the doctor handed him and begins to read it. The letter which would take away the last shred of sanity left in him.
The last of the cars left the property as he sits down on his porch. The only thing left was the discarded pair of tap shoes on the ground, Anna, his oldest, told him that she didn't need it anymore, since she's moving away before giving him a hug and climbing onto the car. He takes out the letter again, the court order letting Amelia's parents having custody of the kids on the grounds that he is incapable, likely because he was indirectly implicated in her death. The one time he told the truth, all of the truth, the one time he told them everything, only to lose everything himself.

He cradles the tap shoes in his arms and cry. Several days later he would be reported missing, never to be found again.

The memories wash through him as he takes out the tap shoes once more. As the wind blows against his back and the ground quickly rise up to meet him. He smiles at Amelia, high up in the cloud, as finally he close his eyes and embrace the sweet gift of death.
Please pick which tragedy is superior

Timur: 4
Multi: 6

Fake News:

2nd place: Multi:
Chemist1422, AKA Chemist, has today been filed a charge for "Cheating, Insider Trading and Breaking Game Integrity". The accuser, "Multiuniverse", claims Mr. Chemist has leaked information about his current forum mafia game, which will not be named as it is against the law of the land to mention an ongoing game. He claimed that Mr. Chemist revealed his role to other players in the game, causing his death, which amounts to cheating as it ruin his chance of winning. Furthermore he claims Mr. Chemist has leaked the most likely winner to an addicted gambler known only as "Varanus", who plans to use the information to correctly bet and predict the winner. "Multiuniverse" demands the court quickly address this issue and compensate him, as it can cause further trauma and demand Mr. Chemist be removed from the host panel immediately. Our sources have informed us that the judge, Eragon, is a close friend of Mr. Chemist and that we can expect "Multiuniverse" to file further charges until he wins or gets countersued.

1st place: Timur:

Timur: 7
Multi: 8

Chess:
Lemon took first
Multi second,
Timur 3rd,
Vucub last by forfeit

Lemon: 3
Timur: 8
Multi: 10

Finally, Dolos's game. If you didn't throw your balls, too bad:

Balls thrown at each person:
Multi: 6
Timur: 4
Lemon: 0
Vucub: 6

Lemon first, Timur 2nd, Multi and Vucub 3rd

Final Scores:
Lemon: 6
Timur: 10
Multi: 11

Multi wins Final Immunity! Guaranteed a spot in the final Tribal Council! As for Lemon, Vucub, and Timur: one of you will become our final jury member
Votes are due at

Couple notes for this final vote: If the vote deadlocks, we DO NOT go to rocks, a firemaking challenge will take place between the 2 with the most votes. This challenge will be a jigsaw puzzle. When you vote, I will ask you if you want to change your vote should there be a tie if you aren't planning on being online.
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- Finale Part 2: Memory Lane

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:18 pm

Once I read the votes, the decision is final.

First vote:
Spoiler: Vucub
Spoiler: Timur. 1 vote Vucub, 1 vote Timur
Spoiler: Vucub. That's 2 votes Vucub, 1 vote Timur, 1 vote left
Spoiler: 22nd person voted out of Forum Survivor All Stars and the final member of our Jury: Vucub

The tribe has Spoken.

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:41 pm

Congratulations to our final 3! Multi, Lemon, and Timur; you have all gone as far as you can go in this game. Now, the power shifts to the jury of 11: N, Qman, Chubby, Zorua, Manatee, Chemist, Google, Hidden, PKR, Vivi, and Vucub. You will be the ones deciding who wins this game. Now, let's get on to our final discussion.

Here's how it works: The discussion will be split into 3 parts representing the tagline of Survivor: Outwit, Outplay, and Outlast. For the first 24 hours, we will focus our discussion on the Outwit portion: This is how each finalist used their social and strategic games to the best of their abilities. What moves did they make? Did they make the right moves? How did they remove any potential target from their back to get this far? Was there ever one to begin with and is that good or bad gameplay?

The second portion of the discussion is dedicated to the Outplay portion. How did each finalist do with challenges, twists, and idols? Did they win any challenges or have any idols? Does the use of an idol or lack thereof affect how well they played the game? How did they manage other player's immunity wins, idols and advantages? How did they use this game's twists to their advantage?

And finally, the Outlast Portion. This is where i will close discussion by posting each finalist's closing argument on the thread. After which, the voting will begin. If the conversation starts to die during any of these portions (like it did during Fusion), I will spark discussion by posting some unbiased questions to get people talking.

FINALISTS: I would recommend posting a summary of your game within the first 24 hours, as well as responding to everything comment that a juror makes regarding your game. This is the best way to win over jury votes. By the end of the 48 hour discussion, I will need you to send your closing arguments to me via DM. DO NOT BE LATE ON THIS, I do not have time to wait around for your closing arguments.

JURORS: YOU ARE REQUIRED TO ADDRESS EACH FINALIST with meaningful content AT LEAST ONCE during the discussion (although the more, the better). If this does not happen, I will remove you from the jury. If I have to remove enough jurors such that a 3-way tie is possible, someone from premerge will become a juror. I WILL be checking! Additionally, DO NOT SEND IN YOUR VOTES UNTIL AFTER THE CLOSING ARGUMENTS HAVE BEEN POSTING OR IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED! Don't "Prevote" either, you'll have plenty of time to vote when the time comes. Even if you have your mind made up, do not vote until each finalist has been given a chance to say their piece.

The Outwit portion of Discussion ends at

The Outplay portion of discussion ends at , voting will begin at this time.

The winner of Forum Survivor All Stars will be revealed at . The post game review/modrant will go up sometime after this. During which, all vote counts and behind the scenes details of each episode will be revealed, as well as details on my next season of Survivor and what games i'll be hosting until then. Also, I am planning on doing a Q+A video for this game as well. Please please PLEASE send me some questions so I actually have content to do so! So far only TnF has send questions.

Let the discussion begin!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:44 pm

why should i think any of you did any outwitting instead of just flaking to the end

mainly directed @timur but feel free for anyone to answer

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town

Postby EyeOfTheTiger » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:47 pm

Alright, I'm going to be frank with you.

You all kind of suck.

But here's your chance to prove you don't.

Spoiler: 1) I want to hear everything that happened post-Erane dissolution to the Merge. I know what happened afterwards, and I don't care what happened before.

2) What CTPs did you use (Correct The Pasts). How well do you think you used them?

3) What moves do you wish you did differently? (ie: voting me out earlier, taking say, Hidden here)
EyeOfTheTiger
Transporter
Transporter

Postby npromin1 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:49 pm

N: "I ask this of all three of you."

N: "HOW did you make it where you are right now? And WHY do you think you're the final three, the top eighth of the creme de la creme, as opposed to the rest of us?"

N: "Tell us of your journeys. I'd love to hear every. single. detail."
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby GoogleFeud » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:41 am

A question for all of you:

why shouldn't I vote for you?
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby BasicFourLife » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:52 am

Tim: How does it feel to be back in F3 and lose again?

Multi: How does it feel to be here only due to RNG?

Lemon: How does it feel to be here since everyone forgot you existed?

(These are not my main questions, these are just some smaller ones I came up with in 20 seconds)
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Xanthophobic » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:31 am

Ep1 - multi ruined the challenge by being late to his session(quiz 2) by 30 minutes, making jaland have to emergency-sub-in even though he was way better suited for quiz 3, nothing else that's interesting besides the 4-3 vote
Ep2 - I did something good for the later rounds i guess?
Ep3 - I'm pretty sure I formed an alliance with sam around this time, and did the majority of the riddles
Ep4 - also did the majority of the challenge for the team, not really sure what to add here
Ep5 - I was invited to the mega alliance to revive rabbit, but I didn't like the plan so I just copypasted+added some more details and sent it to multi and 2 other people(who I forgot) but I was late, as usual, also I wanted to be with multi
Ep6 - /shrug, interesting stuff usually only happens if your tribe lose
Ep7 - I called dibs on marlony, but I forgot I was illiterate, so N had to do it for me
Ep8 -
*stabs u in the balls*Today at 2:54 PM
ok so
everyone hated chubby
so I slapped them in the balls
and
*stabs u in the balls*Today at 2:57 PM
sam(who doesn't like the plan)/me/chem/manatee formed an alliance to get rid of everyone else
*stabs u in the balls*Today at 3:00 PM
anyways chemist made another alliance with me and manatee this time with a pgood plan
we could vote along with either [N+Q] or Chubby/PKR/Multi(edited)
which would secure us the majority most of the tines
so we voted out sam first because he betrayed

Ep9 - We had a good opportunity to vote N out
Ep10 - The zos alliance decided to give hidden the balls, not much I could say. I also forgot why I voted for Q/why he was eliminated
Ep11 - Fuck auctions and myself for going for immunity, voted chubby because of the scroll and google because manatee or chemist told me to. Hidden also made an alliance with me. Also also either manatee or chemist lied to me
Ep12 - Hidden helped my group, Manatee also wanted everyone to chop them, me and vucub won immunity, and I was pissed at manatee+zos wanted him out too i think?
Ep13 - Zos caught chem, couldn't do anything
Ep14 - I gave hidden immunity because he was in more danger than me, even though he told me some people want me out
Ep15 - I fucking hate this challenge, also hidden thought he was doomed so he didn't do anything?
The 2nd twist - this was the deciding factor between who gets to f3, [me/timur/multi] or [pkr/vivi/vucub], and rng picked me. This play was so fucking dumb from me, trusting in multi because he said that he has either pkr or vivi's vote, knowing he would've had immunity for rocks, which left me and pkr to the hands of rng, and I was saved.
F1 - Finally there was an opportunity to vote vivi out
F2 - With timur and multi both against vucub, all we needed to do was to prevent vucub from getting immunity, but he didn't even do anything anyways.

Sorry if this was way too short for an average summary
ur autism fills me with hope
Xanthophobic

Postby Xanthophobic » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:42 am

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:why should i think any of you did any outwitting instead of just flaking to the end

You shouldn't. This game barely had any outwit scenarios.
EyeOfTheTiger wrote:Alright, I'm going to be frank with you.

You all kind of suck.

Spoiler: 1) I want to hear everything that happened post-Erane dissolution to the Merge. I know what happened afterwards, and I don't care what happened before.

2) What CTPs did you use (Correct The Pasts). How well do you think you used them?

3) What moves do you wish you did differently? (ie: voting me out earlier, taking say, Hidden here)

1. Check my summary
2. I haven't gotten an idol or a CTP the whole game
3. Not making a concrete alliance, not making an alliance with chubby, being incapable of reading the situation without access to the zos chat, risking the vote for multi
npromin1 wrote:N: "I ask this of all three of you."

N: "HOW did you make it where you are right now? And WHY do you think you're the final three, the top eighth of the creme de la creme, as opposed to the rest of us?"

Being under-the-radar and being thought of as a non-threat.
GoogleFeud wrote:A question for all of you:

Because the reason I was here wasn't because of my genius play, it was because of hidden(majorly) saving my ass for post-merge
BasicFourLife wrote:Tim: How does it feel to be back in F3 and lose again?

(These are not my main questions, these are just some smaller ones I came up with in 20 seconds)

You could've won, hidden.
Xanthophobic

Postby timurtheking » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:11 am

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:why should i think any of you did any outwitting instead of just flaking to the end

Idk why its directed at just me because noone did much outwitting overall.

Thought i do have to say in the second tribal council i was in, me and N had to make some decisions and plans because Marlony/superduper was making alliances with everyone in our tribe so we decided we had to risk it and rally the people agaisnt him
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby timurtheking » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:18 am

You all kind of suck.

Spoiler: 1) I want to hear everything that happened post-Erane dissolution to the Merge. I know what happened afterwards, and I don't care what happened before. i made an alliance with the main Google and an alliance with Zori because I could trust them and i knew the rest of my tribe who were ex-zosterians were allied and outnumbered me and zori. Zori decided to mutiny on a challenge while i got immunity (and vucub did) and was safe from being fucked over leading to Kind Wolf being eliminated. Also google gave me intel when needed and helped with trying to eliminate other ex- Zosterians. The bond i built with zori also saved me because they used their idol on me, saving me

2) What CTPs did you use (Correct The Pasts). How well do you think you used them? I opened pandoras box and got the Vucub rock idol which i used to save myself from you voting me leading to PKr being rocked out

Answer to 3 - removing hidden from the game was worth it. But you and pkr not trusting my promise screwed my plan which was to eliminate you, vucub and then Multi. Which would give me a better chance at victory odds. I also had an alliance with N early game but sadly we were split during the tribe swaps so that mucked my plans with N

Rest is my answers in bold in the spoiler quote
Last edited by timurtheking on Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby timurtheking » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:19 am

Do you mean should?

If you mean shouldn’t then: dont vote me because its a meme of me never winning and i didnt win any merge challenges
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:26 am

Congratulations on getting to the final 3 to you all.
When you were first interviewed you had to answer many questions so I would like you to go over those now and apply them to this game in particular.

1) How would you rate your playstyle, when it comes to alliances? (1 = Will betray everyone to get to where you need to be. 10 = Will try and stick to loyalty, taking allies as far as you can)
2) If you could correct the past -your actions this game- would you do anything differently? Why / Why not? What in particular would you change?
3) How do you feel about your performances in the challenges? Have you earned your victory from how you acted in them or from somewhere else?
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby timurtheking » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:29 am

Answers:

1) Smart idol plays and winning the right challenges durin premerge. Also Thanks to the bonds i built with players such as Multi, google, lemon and zori helped carry me to the f3 and survive any mega alliances in the game. Im in the F3 because im not as big if a threat as Vivi, vucub, google etc but keeping threats like that to the late game is beneficial because threats ‘shield’ other threats

2) originally i allied with TNf, manatee, zori and marlony but i also made an alliance with N (you) and decided we should work together and control our tribes votes. Tnf told me he got an idol but i was blindsided anyway and tnf was voted out. Then me and N worked together to take Marlony/Super out as he was a clear threat making alliancr webs. Then when tribe swap came, i was outnumbered but used my ties and new alliances to help me get through. Also my challenge wins saved me too. In the merge i allied with a few people that i knew and some people that were in the rumoured super alliancd. Multi and google helped me sway votes off me leading to chemists and other’s votes out. Also my allies were told i was bein voted by vucub so zori saved me with an idol and got out themselves. Then after a few obvious votes the pkr rock thing happened. Rest is explained in my other replies to people
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby timurtheking » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:30 am

Great, my record cna carey on
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Xanthophobic » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:45 am

PokemonKidRyan wrote:Congratulations on getting to the final 3 to you all.
When you were first interviewed you had to answer many questions so I would like you to go over those now and apply them to this game in particular.

1) How would you rate your playstyle, when it comes to alliances? (1 = Will betray everyone to get to where you need to be. 10 = Will try and stick to loyalty, taking allies as far as you can)
2) If you could correct the past -your actions this game- would you do anything differently? Why / Why not? What in particular would you change?
3) How do you feel about your performances in the challenges? Have you earned your victory from how you acted in them or from somewhere else?

1. I'm the grudger
Xanthophobic wrote:Not making a concrete alliance[Would've made me look less pathetic], not making an alliance with chubby[He gud], being incapable of reading the situation without access to the zos chat[Because I could've saved hidden], risking the vote for multi[Because I had a 50/50 chance of losing]

3. Read my previous posts
Xanthophobic

Postby GoogleFeud » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:02 am

timurtheking wrote:

Do you mean should?

If you mean shouldn’t then: dont vote me because its a meme of me never winning and i didnt win any merge challenges

I mean shouldn’t
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Multiuniverse » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:09 am

Alright, firstly I have three things to say.

I was probably the person least likely to win after getting eliminated first challenge
Also things would've went very differently if RNG result was different
And there's only 3 people I consider as actual allies and that's Sam, Timur and Qwerty

Aight summary

I personally split the game into 4 phases
Phase 1 - Pre return [start of game to me returning]
Phase 2 - Pre merge [Me returning to merge]
Phase 3 - Pre shenanigans [Merge to RNG Rock Draw]
Phase 4 - Post shenanigans [Rock Draw to Now]

So Phase 1. I acknowledge that I stuffed up by misremembering the time and then tried to get ppl to vote Jal as a desperate attempt to stay in the game but failed, that was an accident on my part and I truly deserved to be voted out. After that I got to Vesuvius chat and TNF revealed he had a CTP when he was eliminated.

During the vesuvius return challenge both Sam and Vucub approach me with the answers. Sam gave it to me before Vucub and also told me that Green/Vido is choosing 99 and the big alliance is choosing 100 (he later told me that green is choosing 1 because its basically impossible to get someone to choose 100). Lemon also gave me a list except he intentionally swapped his answer with timur's.

Anyway I approach qwerty and told them the answer and everything I know and the plan was for one of us to choose 98 and the other to choose 97, that way we can anticipate for both Vido choosing 99 situation and Vido choosing 1 situation. So qwerty chose 98 and I chose 97 so I came back.

Phase 2. So after I'm back there was immediately a tribe swap. Pretty earlier on me sam chubby and PKR sorta had an alliance and Sam was our mole in the other alliance. Then chubby mutineed and that put us in a pretty tight spot, additionally since Sam also unexpectedly got eliminated (our alliance and N's made a plan to get out chemist since we learned that chemist/manatee alliance is a thing but we got betrayed). Afterwards I had to convince lemon and Manatee that voting N is better for them. So I told them that after me/pkr are gone N will be turning towards them as they are the ones least tightly bound to N so it would be better to vote N out now. Course I neglected to say that the merge is probably soon so my case would be moot. Anyway it worked and then merge hit.

Phase 3. So there was this big alliance with most player except Timur, Q, Chemist, Manatee, Zori and Lemon and we were determined to stamp out the remaining people in N's alliance (chemist, manatee, zori, Q) and that happened pretty quickly. Chubby also made a F3 alliance with me and vivi but he got eliminated because of his advantage. Midway the big alliance sorta split into 3, Vivi v Hidden v Google. Vivi had pkr as a definite ally and sorta me and vucub (I suggested vucub). Hidden had lemon and also sorta me and vucub. Google had timur. So my plan was to get google out (since google was gunning for basically everyone and was the weakest. Also I know that I would be timur's only ally with Google gone so I would def have his vote), then I sorta watch Hidden and Vivi play out staying in the sideline. I chatted with Vucub and agreed to firstly help Hidden to take out Vivi because they're the highest threat at the monent. Initially my plan was to eliminate Vucub but they won the shakespeare roast immunity so that got mooted. Now this is where things begin to go sideways because Vivi told me that Vucub and Hidden made a chat with them telling them that I'm going to betray them. Vivi said they don't believe this and we agreed to gun vucub after. So we ended up betraying vivi anyway but turns out they had an idol so Hidden got eliminated instead.

Things then begin to break apart as Vivi dont trust me anymore and I dont trust Vucub anymore. Next elimination happens and vivi and pkr gunned timur. At that point me tim and lemon convinced vucub to vote Vivi again but turns out Vivi had a second idol. Thankfully Timur also had an idol so it goes to revote. In revote vivi and me and timur sorta had an agreement and agreed to vote Vucub but vivi betrayed because she doesnt trust us and it ends in a draw between me and vucub (I convinced lemon to vote with me). Then rockdraw shenanigans and pkr got eliminated, thankfully.

Phase 4 - perhaps the most dull phase since me-timur-lemon F3 had majority and to eliminate both vucub and vivi we just had to win immunity in final challenge, which I did and that's that.

Also along the way Vivi often suggests going for timur/lemon which I always turn down and convince them to target someone else instead (i.e. the chemist elimination may very well have been timur)

I'll answer questions in next post.

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby timurtheking » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:12 am

1) How would you rate your playstyle, when it comes to alliances? (1 = Will betray everyone to get to where you need to be. 10 = Will try and stick to loyalty, taking allies as far as you can) 8
2) If you could correct the past -your actions this game- would you do anything differently? Why / Why not? What in particular would you change? Probably speak more with the rest of zosteria, and also try to win more challenges
3) How do you feel about your performances in the challenges? Have you earned your victory from how you acted in them or from somewhere else? im kinda confused by the question but i did good in challenges and tried my best, up until the merge where then players like vivi and vucub stole all the wins.
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby timurtheking » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:14 am

Also i was in N’s alliance too btw or at least one of his allies.hence why i had good connections with manatee chemist and zori
Last edited by timurtheking on Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:15 am

For the record, lemon, I’m pretty sure Manatee self-votes again

Anyway, my questions.

To everyone, but mainly Multi: Why was Vucub not taken to F3?
To timur, which alliances do you think helped you make it here the most?
To lemon, if you had to vote for a juror, who would it be?
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Multiuniverse » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:19 am

Because you know that I did a lot of outwitting.

I.e. N's elimination I had to convince his allies to turn against him
And post-merge I had to balance between Vivi/Hidden/Vucub to make sure my allies stay alive and those I want gone goes

You all kind of suck.

1) Check summary
2) I didn't get any CTP unfortunately
3) I wished I did 2 things differently. First I wish I saw the sam elimination coming and did more convincing so sam stays in the game. Second I wish I saw the rock draw coming and better prepare for that by perhaps choosing different target (pkr) and convince vucub to vote with me.

A lot of social games and a dash of luck
I think I'm the final three because I'm usually not viewed as that big of a threat so people are less likely to target me (since im also usually not that good with challenges). Also everyone sorta trusted me in some degree initially and had me in their alliance.

The journey can be viewed in my summary.

Aight I have a list for you

- Misremembered time and stuffing up first challenge
- Didn't win a lot of challenges overall
- Didn't see a lot of things I should've seen coming
- Trusting that vucub would stay quiet and dont betray me right away
- I'm arguably the one who set up your elimination

Actually the rng only cemented me being here to 100%
If from rock draw lemon got eliminated instead it'll be Vivi+PKR vs Me+Timur vs Vucub and it'll be pretty easy to convince vucub to vote vivi with me and timur. Then f4 if I dont win immunity I have timur on my side so it'll be fire making challenge, still giving me a decent chance of coming into f3

1) 8, but only with those i really considered as "allies"
2) Check vivi's question 3
3) I think I mostly earned my victory from my social games as I didnt win any individual immunity except the f4 one which didnt really matter as vucub was going out anyway. With tribe challenges I think I contributed a bit sometimes (i.e. did the comedy challenge, suggested answers in isolation challenge) but nothing extraordinary.

Multiuniverse

Postby timurtheking » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:20 am

Chemist1422 wrote:For the record, lemon, I’m pretty sure Manatee self-votes again

Anyway, my questions.

To everyone, but mainly Multi: Why was Vucub not taken to F3? they were a threat, they won a few challenges and they did alot of shady stuff
To timur, which alliances do you think helped you make it here the most? my alliance with zori and N paid off because i had profextion in my tribe early game and mid game i was saved from being eliminated. My alliance with google waa also beneficial becayse they gave me info and helped protect me
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Multiuniverse » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:21 am

Chemist1422 wrote:For the record, lemon, I’m pretty sure Manatee self-votes again

Anyway, my questions.

To everyone, but mainly Multi: Why was Vucub not taken to F3?
To timur, which alliances do you think helped you make it here the most?

Because I think people would mainly vote me over timur/lemon because timur and lemon are mostly carried by me to F3
Whereas with vucub there would be major competition because he played well

Multiuniverse

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games