Forum Survivor All Stars- The Sole Survivor

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- Episode 9: A Baaaaaad Challeng

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:42 pm

And now, the results of the challenges. I will not be revealing individual answers or who scored what, but I will reveal what the majority was for each question.

Who do you trust the most? The majority said: Spoiler: Vivi

Who do you trust the least? The majority said: Spoiler: N

If you could drop kick someone in the face right now, who would it be? The majority said: Spoiler: A three way tie between Chubby, N, and PKR

Who currently on Vesuvius do you want to return? The majority said: Spoiler: Wolfy

Who currently on Vesuvius do you not want to return? The majority said: Spoiler: Jaland

Who is most likely to have a hidden immunity idol? The majority said: Spoiler: N

Who is the biggest threat to win challenges during the merge? The majority said: Spoiler: PKR

Who has the best chance to make it to the final 3? The majority said: Spoiler: N

Who has the least chance to make it to the Final 3? The majority said: Spoiler: A tie between Timur and PKR

Who is the best in bed? The majority said: Spoiler: Vivi.

And now, for the scores:

Spoiler: Pronaia: 24
Zosteria: 21

Pronaia wins Immunity

Zosteria, Tribal council where someone will be voted out of your tribe. Votes are due at
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:52 pm

Slight error- Zosteria scored 23. doesn't change the outcome, though

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:42 pm

Time for Tribal Council! If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now is the time to do so.

Spoiler:
Q: (crosses arms) I doubt anybody's playing an idol today. Just get this overwith...

Ok, once the votes are read, the decision is final.

First vote: Spoiler: PKR
Spoiler: Multi
Spoiler: Multi. That's 2 votes Multi, 1 vote PKR
Spoiler: N
Spoiler: N. We're tied 2 votes N, 2 votes Multi, 1 vote PKR, 3 votes left.
Spoiler: N. 3 votes N, 2 votes Multi, 1 vote PKR
Spoiler: 12th person voted out of Forum Survivor All Stars and the 1st member of our Jury: N. That's 4, that's enough.

The tribe has spoken.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- Episode 10: Dolos's Game

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:04 pm

Congratulations on making it to the Final 13! You have Survived over half the eliminations to make it to this point. As previously mentioned, N became the first member of our Jury. Which means it's time for a change:

Spoiler: Congratulations! We are merging! Pronaia and Zosteria are no more, you must now come up with a new Tribe name! And as a note: "Team Fuck" or anything related is Strictly banned. Make it something that does not need to include the words "Team or tribe" in its title

So, let's get to the challenge. This was originally going to be a challenge where those left on Vesuvius would play for both a spot back in the game and Immunity at the same time, but since Vesuvius is now gone, I think we'll go ahead and let them have a little fun anyways.

Dolos is the Ancient Greek Trickster God, and today, you'll be playing his game. Dolos was known for his cunning and his deception, and this is what this game is based off of. You have each been given 3 Dolos balls. For this challenge, you must throw those Dolos balls at any of the other All Stars you wish. Whoever is hit with the least amount of balls wins immunity. But be warned- whoever is hit with the MOST will be given a Chance to Correct the Past. If there's a tie for either of these positions, whoever threw their balls at the person who was hit the most by other players breaks the tie. (So if Players A and B are tied, and Player A threw 2 Balls at Player C who was hit 5 times, and 1 ball at Player D who was hit 7 times, their score would be 13. If player B threw all 3 balls at player D, their score would be 7, and thus Player A would win Immunity).

Here's where the extinct players come in. Each Extinct player/ juror will be given one of the following Special Balls at Random. They may choose one person to give their ball to or choose to not give it to anyone, and that person can use the ball however they see fit. The special balls do not count as a Dolos ball, only give special powers. The number next to each ball represents how many of each ball there is. The special balls are as follows:

Zeus Ball (3): Cause one of your balls to count as 2.
Poseidon Ball (3): Give yourself a shield that stops you or a player of your choice from being hit by a single ball.
Hera Ball (2): eliminate half of the balls thrown at you or a player of your choice.
Dionysus Ball(2): cause all balls thrown at a certain player to not count, but only if they have an odd number thrown at them. Cannot use on yourself.
Apollo Ball (1): The holder of this ball will automatically win any tie for any position.

All balls must be thrown by

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:07 pm

Note: ALL COMMUNICATION BETWEEN ELIMINATED CONSTANTS AND FINALISTS IS FORBIDDEN.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:03 am

Time for the results. Let's see who threw what at whom. I'll start by going through how everyone handled their regular balls.

Spoiler: Lemon threw 1 at Q, 1 at Zori, and 1 at Hidden.
Manatee threw 2 at chubby and 1 at lemon
Multi threw 2 at Hidden and 1 at Lemon
Chemist threw 1 at Multi, 1 at Google, and 1 at Vucub
Qman threw 1 at Chubby, 1 at lemon, and 1 at PKR
Zorua threw 1 at Google, 1 at Vucub, and 1 at PKR
Hidden threw 2 at Zori and 1 at Q
Vivi threw 3 balls at Hidden
PKR threw 1 at Timur, 1 at Qman, and 1 at chemist
Vucub threw 3 at Hidden
Chubby threw 3 at Hidden
Timur threw 1 at PKR, 1 at Vivi, and 1 at Chubby
Google threw 3 balls at hidden

Current Totals:
Lemon: 3
Manatee: 0
Multi: 1
Chemist: 1
Qman: 3
Zorua: 3
Hidden: 15
Vivi: 1
PKR: 3
Vucub: 2
Chubby: 4
Timur: 1
Google: 2

But, of course, there were the special balls. So, let's see how each one played out. Starting with the ones on top of the list and going down:
Spoiler: Zeus Balls:
Multi had a Zeus Ball, used it on Hidden
Zorua had a Zeus Ball, used it on Google
Timur had a Zeus Ball, used it on PKR.

New scores:
Hidden: 16
Vivi: 1
PKR: 4
Chubby: 4
Timur: 1
Google: 3

Poseidon Balls:
Timur had a Poseidon Ball, used it on himself.
Vivi had a Poseidon Ball, used it on herself.
Chubby had a Poseidon Ball, used it on himself.

New Scores:
Vivi: 0
Chubby: 3
Timur: 0

Hera Balls (if odd number, the larger half is taken off):
Vivi had a Hera Ball, used it on herself
Zorua had a Hera Ball, used it on Chubby

New Scores:
Chubby: 1

And finally, the Dionysus and Apollo balls.
PKR had a Dionysus Ball, used it on Vivi. Nothing Happens
Vivi had a Dionysus Ball, used it on PKR. PKR had an even number of balls thrown, so nothing happened.
PKR held the Apollo Ball.

So, our final scores are: Spoiler: Lemon: 3
Chubby: 1

Hidden had the most balls thrown, Hidden will be given the Chance to Correct the Past.
As for least amount thrown, we have a tie at 0 apiece between Manatee, Vivi, and Timur. So, it all comes down to who threw their balls closest with the majority.

Manatee threw his balls at Chubby (1) and Lemon (3), for a score of 4.
Vivi threw all her balls at Hidden (16), for a score of 16
Timur threw his balls at Vivi (0), PKR (4), and Chubby (1) for a score of 5

VIVI WINS IMMUNITY! Cannot be voted out at Tribal council.

As for the rest of you, one of you will be joining N at Pondersosa tonight. You have 24 hours to vote. Votes are due and will be read at

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:19 am

Alrighty @Pantheon. Welcome to your first tribal council as a United tribe. Here's some statistics- 6 Zosterians, 4 Eranians, and 3 Pronaians remain. Does anyone in either of these groups feel like they could be inherently targeted because they were on one of these tribes, or are we in a whole new ball game?
Then of course, we have idols. We've gone a record breaking 12 eliminations without a single idol being played. Is anyone here worried about them coming into play at what is historically one of the craziest votes of the game?

Google wrote:tonight, you will probably scream at someone.

Vivi wrote:GOOGLE THATS MY LINE YOU COW

Google wrote:whatever happens, just blame babushka

Chubby wrote:begone thot

Well, that was a....well, it was discussion...

Let's just get right down to business. If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you'd like to play it, now is the time to do so.

Spoiler:
Google wrote:Ahem!
I have an idol
and I play it!
on.....
myself!

This is the Eve Hidden Immunity Idol. Any votes cast against Google will not count.

And now, the votes:
First vote:
Spoiler: Hidden
Spoiler: Timur
Spoiler: Chubby
Spoiler: Qman
Spoiler: PKR. That's 1 vote each for Hidden, Timur, PKR, Qman, an Chubby
Spoiler: Qman.
That's 3 votes Qman, 1 vote PKR, 1 vote Timur, 1 vote Chubby, 1 vote Hidden.
Spoiler: PKR
Spoiler: PKR.
We're tied 3 votes PKR, 3 votes Qman, 1 vote timur, 1 vote Hidden, 1 vote Chubby.
Spoiler: Qman.
That's 5 votes Qman, 3 votes PKR, 1 vote Timur, 1 vote Hidden, 1 vote Chubby. 3 votes left.
Spoiler: 13th person voted out of Forum Survivor All Stars and the second member of our Jury: Qman. That's 6, that's enough

Qman, the tribe has spoken.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- Episode 11: It's Baaaaaaaack!

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:41 am

It goes without saying that after spending so long here with no food, you guys are probably hungry. Well, I can remedy that with the return of one of the most notorious challenges in Forum Survivor History! Welcome back to The Auction!!! That's right, the Auction is back with some of your favorite items from Auctions past, but for the first time in one of my games, it's all an individual challenge! Additionally, this time around, it's been reduced to just 24 hours! That's right, this time, everything you see at the auction is what you get, so if you see something you like, you'd better bid on it!
Here's how it works: each player has 500 coins to spend. If you bid more coins than you have, all of your bids are rendered null. You cannot take a bid back once you make it, but if you're outbid, your coins are returned to you and you can use them to bid elsewhere. If someone bids all 500 on an item, anyone else can also bid 500 on that item, and RNG will decide who gets it. Other than that, all bids must be an increase from the current highest bid or it will not count (or third highest bid for items like the popcorn). Each item is worth a certain amount of points. Whoever scores the most points wins Immunity for tonight's Tribal Council. And trust me, you WANT Immunity tonight, because there's a pretty big twist coming.
Super will be helping me out with bid totals throughout this challenge.
Important note: For items where you can add/subtract points from another player, YOU MUST DM ME WHO YOU WILL USE IT ON IF YOU WIN IT or the bonus affect will not come into play.

Here are the items up for grabs:
A jar of peanut butter (and no, you don't have to get naked for it). Worth 3 points.

Pepperoni Pizza (and since it's pizza, you can even share some!) 4 points for you and 1 point to another player of your choice.

Pixelated food from Zelda BotW (that's what happens when you throw a bunch of shit into a pot). Give it to another player to make them lose 2 points.

Large, medium, and small popcorn (with extra butter!). 5 points for the highest bidder, 3 for the second highest, and 1 for the third highest.

Message in a bottle. Something is written on this message in a bottle. Is it good or bad? There’s only 1 way to find out! Worth 0 points.

Dog shit (I wouldn’t eat this if I were you)! -5 points to the lowest bid. Applies to multiple people if there’s a tie for lowest bid. ZERO COUNTS AS A BID!

5 Hot Dogs. (Hey, yall are starving, don’t be picky!) Worth 5 points! Can keep all 5 for yourself or spread the points as you see fit.

Two Bags of Rice. This goes a long way on Survivor! 7 points.

Steamed Hams (Despite the fact that they are obviously grilled). 5 points, for each of the 2 top bidders.

Skinner's Roast (oh ee gods!) 10 points

A Chance to Correct the Past: The Auction Scroll- This is the scroll from Vucub’s Survivor Salem that was not bid on in the auction. It has faded into obscurity, but now you have a chance to use its power should you bid the highest amount on it!

The Auction ends at . Any Bids made late will not be accepted. I will base this on what time the post was made according to the forums. If it says 1:30 am (or whatever time it is in your timezone), it will not be counted.

Last edited by mdb1023 on Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby EyeOfTheTiger » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:48 am

mdb1023 wrote:It goes without saying that after spending so long here with no food, you guys are probably hungry. Well, I can remedy that with the return of one of the most notorious challenges in Forum Survivor History! Welcome back to The Auction!!! That's right, the Auction is back with some of your favorite items from Auctions past, but for the first time in one of my games, it's all an individual challenge! Additionally, this time around, it's been reduced to just 24 hours! That's right, this time, everything you see at the auction is what you get, so if you see something you like, you'd better bid on it!
Here's how it works: each player has 500 coins to spend. If you bid more coins than you have, all of your bids are rendered null. You cannot take a bid back once you make it, but if you're outbid, your coins are returned to you and you can use them to bid elsewhere. If someone bids all 500 on an item, anyone else can also bid 500 on that item, and RNG will decide who gets it. Each item is worth a certain amount of points. Whoever scores the most points wins Immunity for tonight's Tribal Council. And trust me, you WANT Immunity tonight, because there's a pretty big twist coming.
Super will be helping me out with bid totals throughout this challenge.
Important note: For items where you can add/subtract points from another player, YOU MUST DM ME WHO YOU WILL USE IT ON IF YOU WIN IT or the bonus affect will not come into play.

Here are the items up for grabs:
A jar of peanut butter (and no, you don't have to get naked for it). Worth 3 points.

Pepperoni Pizza (and since it's pizza, you can even share some!) 4 points for you and 1 point to another player of your choice.

Pixelated food from Zelda BotW (that's what happens when you throw a bunch of shit into a pot). Give it to another player to make them lose 2 points.

Large, medium, and small popcorn (with extra butter!). 5 points for the highest bidder, 3 for the second highest, and 1 for the third highest.

Message in a bottle. Something is written on this message in a bottle. Is it good or bad? There’s only 1 way to find out! Worth 0 points.

Dog shit (I wouldn’t eat this if I were you)! -5 points to the lowest bid. Applies to multiple people if there’s a tie for lowest bid. ZERO COUNTS AS A BID!

5 Hot Dogs. (Hey, yall are starving, don’t be picky!) Worth 5 points! Can keep all 5 for yourself or spread the points as you see fit.

Two Bags of Rice. This goes a long way on Survivor! 7 points.

Steamed Hams (Despite the fact that they are obviously grilled). 5 points, for each of the 2 top bidders.

Skinner's Roast (oh ee gods!) Tribe Benefit: 10 points

A Chance to Correct the Past: The Auction Scroll- This is the scroll from Vucub’s Survivor Salem that was not bid on in the auction. It has faded into obscurity, but now you have a chance to use its power should you bid the highest amount on it!

The Auction ends at . Any Bids made late will not be accepted. I will base this on what time the post was made according to the forums. If it says 1:30 am (or whatever time it is in your timezone), it will not be counted.

what's the Tribe Benefit mean?

/bid 49 on the CTP
/bid 1 on the dog shit
EyeOfTheTiger
Transporter
Transporter

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:50 am

Ignore that. It's definitely not because I copy pasted from my last game.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby BasicFourLife » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:51 am

/Bid 1 Point on everything
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:51 am

Current Bids:

Dog shit- 1: Vivi
Scroll- 49: Vivi

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby timurtheking » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:54 am

100 skinners roast
40 steamed hams
40 5 hotdogs
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby BasicFourLife » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:55 am

mdb1023 wrote:Current Bids:

Excuse me

BasicFourLife wrote:/Bid 1 Point on everything
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:58 am

BasicFourLife wrote:
mdb1023 wrote:Current Bids:

Excuse me

BasicFourLife wrote:/Bid 1 Point on everything

Chill your nips. You ninja'd me.
Also, forgot to add a rule- all bids must be larger than the highest bid in order to count (or third highest bid for items like the popcorn).

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby GoogleFeud » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:59 am

/bid 50 on skinner's roast (wait nvm someone already bid more)
/bid 10 on dog shit
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby GoogleFeud » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:01 am

/bid 200 on skinner's roast
GoogleFeud
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:04 am

Peanut Butter- 1: Hidden
Pepperoni Pizza- 1: Hidden
Zelda Food- 1: Hidden
Popcorn- 1: Hidden
Bottle- 1: Hidden
Dog shit- 10: Google, 1: Vivi
Hot dogs- 40: Timur
Rice- 1:Hidden
Steamed Hams- 40: Timur
Skinner's Rosst- 200: Google

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:18 am

/bid 1 dog shit
/bid 100 bottle
/bid 100 scroll

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby timurtheking » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:34 am

40 on pizza
40 on zelda food
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby lemonader666 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:40 am

/bid 20 on peanut butter, popcorn, and rice
/bid 2 on dog shit

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby BasicFourLife » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:54 am

/Bid 250 on Bottle

BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:56 am

/bid 260 on bottle

Multiuniverse

Postby BasicFourLife » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:42 am

Multiuniverse wrote:/bid 260 on bottle

:Fite:

/Bid 300 on the Bottle

BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:48 am

BasicFourLife wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:/bid 260 on bottle

:Fite:

/Bid 300 on the Bottle

/bid 350 on bottle

Multiuniverse

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games