Forum Survivor All Stars- The Sole Survivor

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Final Tribal Council

Postby TheNightmareFox » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:16 am

Lemons meme answer is so far a winner with the host rigged it
Because Jeff totally did
He have me CTP so I would get an idol to then get me voted out With it Because of FS:H
Host bias
Reeeeee
Man I can't come up with anything good to put here
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Multiuniverse » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:35 am

PokemonKidRyan wrote:Were you guys trying to eliminate threats in challenges more or people with strong alliances? Why that?

People who are threats oft have strong alliance

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:36 am

What challenge do you regret most
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Multiuniverse » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:37 am

Chemist1422 wrote:What challenge do you regret most

None that I can think of

Multiuniverse

Postby EyeOfTheTiger » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:40 am

If you could play this whole game again, what would you do differently?
EyeOfTheTiger
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Multiuniverse » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:41 am

EyeOfTheTiger wrote:If you could play this whole game again, what would you do differently?

Remember the right time for the first challenge

Also establish alliance with Sam earlier on

Multiuniverse

Postby timurtheking » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:03 pm

EyeOfTheTiger wrote:If you could play this whole game again, what would you do differently?

I doubt any quesriona or answers will change the judges minds but

Probably try to grt tnf to self idol and save himself. And somehow persuade u to trust us and vote vucub
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby timurtheking » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:04 pm

None?

Why would we regret challenges, we werent eliminated because of them
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:56 pm

How could you improve your play?

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:57 pm

timurtheking wrote:

None?

Really?
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby timurtheking » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:02 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
timurtheking wrote:

None?

Really?

True true but u directed thag to all of us
Check out my ideas:
Witch Change/buff

timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Multiuniverse » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:14 pm

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:How could you improve your play?

Dunno

I like my playstyle as it currently is

Multiuniverse

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:19 pm

Alright, it is time to move on to the final portion of FTC.

Multi, Lemon, and Timur, you each were given a chance to make one final plee to the jury. Here are your closing arguments:

Timur wrote:My plays were as obvious/flashy as multi’s but i did some . Not much else to add, just read my answers to questions.

Multi wrote:So what I have pretty much said everything I wanted to say and I'll finish this off by telling you to vote whoever you think is most deserving of the title sole survivor. It was a long road and I never thought I would reach F3 until the alliance split into Vivi-Hidden. I hope you enjoyed the game as much as I did.

Lemon wrote: Spoiler: Image

For the last time, it is time to vote. Qman has been removed from the jury due to inactivity, which means we will have 10 voters. It takes 6 votes to win. Rule reminder: should the final vote result in a tie between 2 finalists, the third member of the final 3 who received the least votes will decide who wins this game.

Jurors: please send your votes and a little blurb detailing your reasoning for voting the way that you did within 24 hours. Please do not make me wait; i don't have time to police you on this. The vote and the winner of Forum Survivor All Stars will be revealed
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Sole Survivor

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:22 pm

Thank you all for a great season! This has been by far the best forum game I have done in my year of hosting, and I have all of you to thank for it. No matter how much time I put into planning one of these games, the fact is that if not for the people who play them, there would be no game. From those who went the distance to the first boot of the season, you were all an integral part of this and I hope you enjoyed the experience as much as I did.

So, without further ado, it's time to read the votes. This is one of the only times in this game where you want to see your name. These are votes FOR a winner. There are 10 votes, it takes 6 to win.

First vote:
Spoiler:
PKR wrote:I know quite a bit of Multi's plays, they shown loyalty which is important towards me and they did quite well in the challenges too, but managed to not be too much of a threat which is where they slightly outplayed myself and Vivi
. That's 1 vote for Multi.
Spoiler:
N wrote:I've learnt a valuable lesson regarding juries in CC, and that's that they tend to vote for the person that they feel played the best game, even if that means voting against their former friends and allies. I'm not one of those jurors. The person I cast my vote for was my ally, and the final survivor of my mega-alliance, that, despite being in it, managed to through thick and thin outlast his enemies until the final three. Besides, the other candidates played a hand in my elimination, so by no means shall I cast my vote their way. Nothing personal.

Timur, who has yet to win a game, has taken part in the most Survivor games of any player in Forum Survivor history, and has made it close to the winning position many, many times. He deserves both my vote, and the title of "Forum Survivor All Star."
. That's 1 vote for Timur, 1 vote for Multi.
Spoiler:
Manatee wrote:Lemon played well without making themselves a huge target. They were the perfect mixture of backstabby and loyal imo
. We are tied at 1 vote apiece for Lemon, Multi, and Timur. 4 more votes for any of them will be majority.
Spoiler:
Zori wrote:/vote Multi
My main reason for this vote is that Multi carried Timur and Lemon to this council. Additionally, however, Multi did his fair share of being Zosterian and doing whatever it takes to survive, with the Google elimination and possibly some other places. Timur and Lemon didn't seem to do anything outside of sitting in their alliances, and Lemon listened to Multi for vote targets from at least F6. Yes, those alliances might have saved them and got them where they did (not salty), but from what they said, they didn't do much of the dirty work.
That's 2 votes Multi, 1 vote Lemon, 1 vote Timur. 6 votes left.
Spoiler:
Hidden wrote:Overall played better than the other two contestants. He may have been eliminated on the first round, but that was kind of only because he forgot to do his challenge. Impressed by his coordination and manipulation to swing the game in his favor. I'm sorry Lemon and Timur, but I think Multi just played it better than you two did.
. That's 3 votes Multi, 1 vote Timur, 1 vote lemon.
Spoiler:
Chubby wrote:Basically I wanted to vote Multi for his play, it was smart and detailed, and timur and lemon seemed like luck given their descriptions.
. That's 4 votes Multi, 1 vote Timur, 1 vote Lemon.
Spoiler:
Vivi wrote:uh, so let me make this fact clear. i hate all of you. equally.
but i think it's pretty obvious that there's a lesser of 3 evils here.
lemon, i don't need to say anything. you know, i know and so does everyone else.
timur; however. god damn. to be frank, you've pissed me off as a person - making fun of puff's disappearance, your roasts, that sort of shite.
i'll hold no grudges for that after this game, but your plays were so fucken weak, and your jury case so horrible, they piss me off enough to lose my vote in their own right.

so i guess there's one person left to vote for.

The winner of Forum Survivor All Stars by an 8-1-1 vote: Multi! Congratulations! Not only have you won the largest game of FS we've ever had, but you've also joined Timetoreap as a 2 time winner, and you're the first person in Survivor history to go from the first person voted out to winning the game. You have truly made history.

Here are the rest of the votes:

Chemist wrote:alright, I'm gonna submit my final vote. I'm voting Multi and here's why: I think he cares more about winning than the other two finalists. He made an active effort to get here instead of just riding along.

Vucub wrote:I Think [Multi] did the most in the merge to really deserve the win. Lemon made huge mistakes and timur had about 1 good ally at any point in the game

Google wrote:Multi, I think it's pretty obvious why.
He managed to get eliminated first then come back and then get to the final 3

The post game review is coming soon. Details on Correct the Past, vote counts, and eliminations per episode are all included in this, plus the announcement of the next 3 (yes, 3) Forum Games that I'll be hosting, one of which will be my 4th season of Survivor that is introducing a brand new twist that I'm pretty excited about. Stay tuned.

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:59 am

Kewl

Multiuniverse

Postby James » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:29 am

very epic
James
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:53 am

Congrats
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:37 pm

Post game review/ modrant Part 1:

First off, this was probably the most ambitious and successful game I have ever run. This is actually the first time I've ran a game without any drop outs (minus Qman going inactive during FTC),and despite having to prod people more than I would have preferred, all 24 of you were playing the game and it truly was a great sight to behold. So, Here's how this modrant is going to work: I'm going to first talk about Correct the Past, then I'll go episode by episode and talk about behind the scenes stuff (as best as I can remember). And at the end, the announcement that you're all waiting for- my fourth season of Forum Survivor, as well as 2 other Forum Games coming before that. Let's begin:

Correct the Past-
For those who didn't figure it out, this was a method for people to get Idols/ Advantages. Each episode it worked differently (i'll go into more detail with each episode). The idea was that this would allow different people to get idols and advantages, whereas in previous games, they were often dominated by one person who was really good at finding them in Idol hunt. Overall, I'd say it worked well, and only 1 or 2 people actually won more than one Chance to Correct the Past, despite the distribution of these items not following suit. More on that later. The way it worked is that whoever won the CTP was given 3-4 names to choose from, with each name being linked to a player who made a mistake that cost them their game or a player who was voted out due to unfortunate circumstances beyond their control. Each Idol/ advantage was named after one of these players. I planned for far more than I knew would be needed for the sake of variety, so some of them weren't used (much to my dismay, i was really hoping some of them would be picked) Here's the list:

Tasmanian Devil Idol- based on Multi getting voted out of Animal Kingdom with an Idol in his pocket. This idol possessed a mechanic that allowed it to be given to someone still in the game if the current holder was voted out, and it would expire sooner each time it was passed. This was earned by Hidden.

The Auction Scroll- this was the scroll from Vucub's first game that was never bid on. Vucub actually couldn't remember what it was for when I asked him about it, but thought it was an advantage in the next challenge. Chubby bought this in the auction, but was voted out before it could be used.

The Annika Advantage- this was based on Episode 3 of Consternation Island, where Annika was swapped into a minority and was voted out by a dominant alliance of 3 after Andilin was sent to Exile. The advantage allowed the holder to pick 2 people to guarantee that they would all end up on the same tribe after the swap. Vucub won this in Episode 0 and used it to ensure that he would be on the same tribe as Vivi and Hidden.

The Undiscovered Beach Idol- This idol was based on FS 2.1 where Wolfy had a clue to an idol but never actually found it. Nate got this idol in Episode 1, but was voted out in Episode 2 without getting a chance to play it. I decided to cycle this Idol back through and add Nate's name to it, and it was found by Vivi after she got her target eliminated in the Bounty Hunter Twist.

The Andrew Advantage- this was based on Chubby accidentally splitting his vote with Vivi, causing himself to get voted out of Consternation Island. This was a double vote, but the second vote had to be cast against someone other than who the first vote was cast for and expired after final 13. PKR found it, but didn't really know what to do with it. This item had lots of potential in terms of spitting votes for Idols, but the early expiration held it back a bit. Plus, it didn't seem like PKR knew exactly how it could be used beneficially.

Classified Idol- based on when Hidden won a special Idol and used it on Vivi, but Qman was voted out instead in Consternation Island. The concept with this idol was that it could only be played on another player and couldn't be given away. Zori got this idol and used it on Timur, but it ultimately was her undoing.

Timur Uberlime- based on the Consternation Totem that Andilin got in Survivor CI that was ultimately Timur's undoing. Allowed the user to cancel any given Immunity challenge and jump straight to Tribal council. No one picked this one, so I added this concept of cancelling a challenge to the pick a twist thing.

Eleanor Idol- based on when Vivi played her idol in the final 5 of CI but only cancelled out 1 vote. Initially, the idol was only able to be played at the next tribal council, but the player who got it could extend the idol's life by wagering their vote in a game of chance. This idol was never picked.

Evan Idol- This was a Super Idol that was based on when Evan opted in for the Super Idol in Episode 2 of Fusion and got voted out as a result. Whoever picked this would be offered the chance to get the super Idol by taking the same risk Evan took- joining the other tribe temporarily for tribal council. If they survived, they got the super idol. It was only good until F13 and was only offered until Episode 5. No one picked it.

Monkey Advantage- This was based on Monkey's unplayed double vote that he had when he was voted out in Fusion. No one picked this.

Vucub/Birb (I think I used both names interchangeably)- Based on Vucub's idol that he misplayed, and Vucub being rocked out. The idol could be played normally, or could be used to prevent the holder from being at risk of being rocked out should the vote be deadlocked. The idol was found and played as normal by Timur.

Eve- Based on when Eve found an Idol in Fusion and gave it to Google, which left her powerless to be voted out later on. Whoever picked this had to give an idol to someone on another tribe, and the idol could only be played until F13. Chemist found this and gave it to (ironically enough), Vivi. Vivi later gave this to Google, who ended up being the one to play it.

Cyphron- based on when Cyphron's self vote caused him to be voted out of Fusion. Whoever got this could opt to have their vote cast against them, in exchange for a double vote that could be used until the final 6. This was not picked.

Lemon/Google Idol- Based on both Lemon and Google misplaying an Idol at the same Tribal Council in Fusion. The concept with this is that whoever picked it would have to split an idol in half with another player, and both players had to play their half at the same time on the same player in order for it to work. This was going to be offered post merge, but I removed it in favor of cycling Nate's Idol through again.

Liana/Babushka- Based on when Vivi was voted out of FS 2.1 and gave her double vote to Babushka. Whoever got this had to give the double vote to another player. Hidden found it and gave it to Vivi.

Finn Idol- based on when I was voted out of the game with an Idol in my pocket in Halloween Edition. PKR gave this to Vivi in Episode 5 because he got to choose one CTP for himself and 1 for the winner of a duel of his choice

So, in short, a lot of these ended up being given to Vivi. I think if I do something like this in the future, i'll probably reduce the amount of idols or advantages that expire at the merge, and let people who earn them get to keep them.

Last edited by mdb1023 on Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby EyeOfTheTiger » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:47 pm

"a lot of these ended up being given to Vivi"
biggest achievement right here: people literally dropped idols and advantages into my hands.
EyeOfTheTiger
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:48 pm

EyeOfTheTiger wrote:"a lot of these ended up being given to Vivi"
biggest achievement right here: people literally dropped idols and advantages into my hands.

because you're scary and people want to get on your good side
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:49 pm

yeah u got womanly charm

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby EyeOfTheTiger » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:54 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:

i'm scary? :(

although tbf, chemist, without a side comment from kirigirii i'd have never known it was you - your plan to get onmy good side failed.
EyeOfTheTiger
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:55 pm

EyeOfTheTiger wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:

although tbf, chemist, without a side comment from kirigirii i'd have never known it was you - your plan to get onmy good side failed.

I literally told you but okay
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby EyeOfTheTiger » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:57 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
EyeOfTheTiger wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:

I literally told you but okay

> dumbass right here
> you expected me, being a dumbass, to believe you
> f
EyeOfTheTiger
Transporter
Transporter

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:03 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:

you guys just suck at making allies

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

PreviousNext