Forum Survivor All Stars- The Sole Survivor

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Forum Survivor All Stars- The Sole Survivor

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:05 pm

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
EyeOfTheTiger wrote:"a lot of these ended up being given to Vivi"
biggest achievement right here: people literally dropped idols and advantages into my hands.

because you're scary and people want to get on your good side

you guys just suck at making allies

says the guy who got voted out by almost everyone
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:15 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
biggest achievement right here: people literally dropped idols and advantages into my hands.

says the guy who got voted out by almost everyone

im too big a threat

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town

Postby EyeOfTheTiger » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:35 pm

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:

he's right you know

quick guide to being allies with eott:

1: pretend to care about her (this is the most important bit, make it legit if you want added bonuses)
2: profit
EyeOfTheTiger
Transporter
Transporter

Postby BasicFourLife » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:46 pm

EyeOfTheTiger wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:

he's right you know

1: pretend to care about her (this is the most important bit, make it legit if you want added bonuses)

:thonk:
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:12 pm

EyeOfTheTiger wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:

he's right you know

Was I ever your ally?

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby EyeOfTheTiger » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:23 pm

Multiuniverse wrote:
Was I ever your ally?

yes. everyone i talked to for a while was my ally at one point.
but shit happened. /shrug
EyeOfTheTiger
Transporter
Transporter

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:36 pm

Multiuniverse wrote:
EyeOfTheTiger wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:

he's right you know

Was I ever your ally?

me and eye were going to bring you to f3 so yeah i'd say so

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:34 pm

Post game review/ modrant part 2:

The Edge of Extinction twist was something I was on the fence about basically the whole time I planned the game. It was my own take on what the TV show is doing next season, and honestly I think I was being a bit too ambitious. The plan was to guarantee one of the first 6 boots gets a second chance before an extinction point came up, simply because I knew there'd be some "big targets" being taken out early simply for existing that I wanted to have their fair shot. I realized afterwards that Vesuvius was going to fail, so I came up with the new system. More details on that and why Vesuvius ultimately went extinct later. The last Resurrection point was going to be after the merge, and there were going to be 11 jurors. Since Vesuvius failed, I opted to have the last boot before the merge join the jury. Had Vesuvius not failed, someone would have gotten back in the game after the merge.

So, it's not time for me to go through episode by episode and talk about what went down. Unfortunately, given the length of this game, I don't remember everything that led to each elimination. Next time, I'll probably need to keep a journal so I can do a better job recapping the game.

Episode 0: Spoiler: Chubby-10 correct
PKR-12 correct
Qman- 7 correct
Samuel- 10 correct. #100
Nate (TnF)- 9 correct.
Lemon- 8 correct
N- 9 correct. #98
Qwerty- 9 correct
Timur- 8 correct. #72
Vivi (Eyeofthetiger)- 12 correct. #60
Cyphron
Zorua- 8 correct, #74
Hidden (Basicfourlife)-11 correct
Multi-10 correct
Manatee
Vucub-16 correct. #1
Chemist- 8 correct. #36
GoogleGoogle- 9 correct
Jaland
Tardis- 11 correct. #28
Rabbit 8 correct. #69
Overkill- 8 correct
Kiri- 9 correct. #1
SuperDuper (Marlony)-7 correct

I always like to have a little challenge during Episode 0 to give people a chance to strategize before they know who they're on a tribe with. There was a lot of typical stuff going on here, but N had an interesting start in particular- he told people he didn't want to make allies. Not sure if he was serious or if it was a ploy, but it seemed to work out for him for a while. Additionally, Vido made a LOT of alliance chats here and started playing very hard. This was something that put a lot of people off, and ultimately contributed to his early elimination.
Vucub won the challenge and got to pick the first CTP and picked the Annika advantage.

Episode 1: Spoiler: This was a really fun challenge. I decided to forgo the usual quiz about the TV show in favor of a quiz about out own history. Given thiswas all stars, it seemed only appropriate. It was a really close run for pretty much the entire time which was fun to watch. I do think I should have given more notice of when the quizzes were.

Votes:
Pronaia:
Lemon-multi
Chemist- multi
Kiri- multi
Jaland-multi
Samuel-multi
Multi-Jaland
Qwerty-Jaland
Tardis-Multi
Zosteria:
Google- Over
Chubby- Over
Vivi-Over
Over-PKR
Ryan-over
Vucub- Over
Vido-Over
Hidden-PKR

Multi getting voted out here was kind of his own fault.He probably could have just apologized and he would have been fine as he wasn't on anyone's radar, but when he offered to be eliminated it was pretty much set in stone, despite changing his mind and trying to flip the votes onto Jaland.

Vido was extremely close to being voted out here instead of Over, mainly because he was pissing a lot of people off by dragging them into alliances that they didn't necessarily want to be in and calling the shots. A lot was happening with this elimination so I don't remember exactly how or where the votes ended up being flipped onto Over, but I believe it had something to do with Vivi wanting to work with Vido and convincing him to calm down. Over didn't necessarily do anything wrong here, he just ended up being the scapegoat for trying to take Vido out of the game. Kind of a case of wrong place at the wrong time. A lot of people on Erane and Pronaia seemed to think this elimination was because Over was being targeted for not being a "first choice"for Zosteria, but that was certainly not the case

Episode 2: Spoiler: This was without a doubt my favorite challenge. It was just the a number WIFOM game with added Greek flavor to spice it up a bit, and I didn't expect everyone to go as hard as they did with this! It was an absolutely fun challenge to watch and you can bet your ass it'll be back! Probably needs a little bit of tweaking.

Super-Cyphron
Manatee- self
Zorua-Nate
Timur-Cyphron
Nate- Cyphron.
Qman-Nate
N- Nate
Cyphron-Nate

Here is a screenshot taken shortly before the elimination:

This elimination was kinda sad tbh. The vote was all but set for Cyphron, and then N got paranoid that he might be blindsided, and rallied an alliance with Qman, Cyphron, and Zorua. While Nate did get a little too comfortable, the reason for him being eliminated here was kind of bad.

Episode 3: Spoiler: Yeah, we all know how this challenge went. Riddles worked somewhat well in the past, but this challenge had way too much discrepancy between what counted as a riddle and what didn't, as I said I don't foresee myself doing this challenge again in the future.

Super- Cyphron
Manatee- Super
Zorua-Super
Timur-Super
Qman-Super
N- Super
Cyphron- self

Super was targeted here despite not really doing anything, but I understand that it was his plan to play low and build alliances to use later on. He told me that he had a whole plan for post merge, so him getting taken out here, although unfortunate, was probably in everyone else's best interest.

Episode 4: Spoiler: This challenge was actually kind of not what I expected. It basically came down to whoever was more active, whereas I thought people would lose points for guessing the correct answer so they could get points for speed. Despite this, there were enough people on each tribe that someone was online for each tribe whenever a quote was posted. It was kind of poetic that Erane won here, meaning we went into the swap 6-6-6

Google-Vido
Chubby-Vido
Vivi-Vido
Ryan-Vido
Vucub-Vido
Hidden-Vido
Vido-Hidden

Lemon-Tardis
Chemist-Qwerty
Kiri-Qwerty
Jaland-Qwerty
Samuel-Qwerty
Qwerty-Tardis
Tardis-Qwerty

I'll be honest, I don't remember exactly why qwerty was targeted here. Vido, however, was still very much on people's radars despite calming down since the first couple episodes. It was a unanimous vote, which goes to show just how much Vido overplayed. Vido being voted out here convinced a lot of people that Zosteria was picking off players who weren't as "cutthroat," but couldn't be further from the truth.

Episode 5: Spoiler: Holy shit, this is where it all went down. After I announced what was going to happen, people immediately started talking, and this is where the "mega-alliance" really started to gain traction. However, it didn't hold quite as much water as people thought, as all 6 remaining Zosterians made it to the merge, and this is mostly because not everyone was on board with what Jaland and N were doing. When Multi heard that they were trying to swing the challenge for Vido to get back in, Multi got together with Qwerty and tried to counter swing it so one of the two got back in. Make no mistake- it was not RNG that Multi got in here. He used his social bonds to get the answers to all the questions and find out about the plan to get Vido back in, and guessed his number in such a way to guarantee himself or Qwerty got back in the game.

The first vote after the swap is what really decided the game. Although the vote tied, it was ultimately Manatee who was the deciding vote and just didn't get his vote in on time.

Chubby-Jaland
Qman-Chubby
N-Chubby
Lemon-Jaland
Jaland-Chubby
Chemist-Chubby
Manatee
Samuel-Jaland
Multi-Jaland

Revote:
Qman- Chubbh
N-Chubby
Lemon-Jaland
Chemist-chubby
Manatee-Jaland
Samuel-Jaland
Multi-Jaland

This was of course the first time Jaland ever got voted out, and tbh if he had continued to play as quietly as he had been prior to this episode, he may not have necessarily been targeted here.

Episode 6: Spoiler: I had higher expectations from this challenge. I really thought it would have been really interesting to see how everyone handled this challenge, but it was kind of lack luster. The tie that happened here was the last thing I wanted to see, and the tiebreaker I had planned would have taken forever, so I had to do some last minute changes to keep things on schedule.

Kirii-Cyphron
Google-Kirii
Tardis-Cyphron
Zorua-Cyphron
Vivi- Kirii
Vucub- Kirii
Hidden- Kirii
Cyphron-Timur
Timur-Cyphron

revote:
Google-Mush
Tardis- Cyphron
Zorua-Cyphron
Vivi-Mush
Vucub-Mush
Hidden-Mush
Timur-Cyphron

IIRC, this vote only tied because Cyphron was out of the loop on this vote, but the vote was pretty much locked since Cyphron was involved in the tie and couldn't revote.

Episode 7: Spoiler: This was another favorite of mine. A lot of your stories were absolutely hilarious. Not much to be said that wasn't already talked about. Cyphron sitting out of this one pretty much sealed his fate

Google-Cyphron
Tardis-Cyphron
Zorua- Cyphron
Vivi-Cyphron
Vucub-Cyphron
Hidden- Cyphron
Cyphron- self
Timur-Cyphron

As for the extinction point- everyone on the edge of extinction had to opt to lose their vote for a certain amount of tribals should they get back in the game, with the highest and lowest amounts both being out for good. Qwerty vastly overshot, and Over undershot.
Over picked: 4
Nate picked: 6
Qwerty picked: 7
Vido picked: 5
Jaland picked: 6
Mushroom picked: 6

Episode 8: Spoiler: The double elim here was interesting. I'll be honest, I was way too tired at the time of posting the results to give a shit about the tiebreaker, so i just awarded 3 immunities. The Mutiny twist was especially juicy. I originally was going to do another tribe swap here when I was initially planning this game, but decided to make things more interesting than just plugging everyone's names into random list generator like I always do. Zorua swapping here saved her life without a doubt, she would have been voted out for sure if she hadn't. Chubby swapping didn't really matter that much as he would have been safe either way, but if he hadn't swapped, then Zorua wouldn't have been able to and would have been voted out. Timur also would have been voted out for sure if he hadn't been voted off, as everyone else was allied. The one outsider was Wolfy, and Vivi actually passed on the Eve Idol to him so he could use it to save himself, but when she though she had the numbers to save him, he gave it back to her, proving to be a fatal mistake.
Over on Zosteria, Samuel was targeted by N's growing alliance. PKR was rallying for Zorua to be voted out for "Betraying" her tribe, but she would have been voted out if she hadn't done so.

Pronaia:
Google- Tardis
Tardis-Hidden
Chubby-Tardis
Vivi-Hidden
Vucub- Tardis
Hidden-Tardis
Timur-Hidden

Zosteria:
Zori-Sam
Qman-Sam
N-Sam
Lemon-Sam
Chemist-Sam
Manatee-Sam
Samuel-Chemist
PKR- Zorua
Multi-Chemist

Episode 9: Spoiler: The sheep challenge was kind of meh, it was the CTP sabotage incentive that made it more interesting. The original idea I had for it clearly wasn't going to work, so i had to change it to make it non-live.

Zori-Mukti
Qman-PKR
N-Multi
Lemon-N
Chemist-N
Manatee-N
PKR-N
Multi-N

This counter-insurgence against N was kind of an inevitability, and it was Lemon, Manatee, and Chemist who really got it going. I don't remember exactly who got it started, though. N actually had no idea that it was coming, and neither did any of his allies. Huge blindside here.

Episode 10: Spoiler: The merge hits and the Zosterians found themselves in control, since they were affiliated with Multi. Although they were destined to turn on each other, the other side of the numbers were far too divided to do anything about it.

Zori-PKR
Qman-PKR
Lemon-Qman
Chemist-Chubby
Manatee-Qman
PKR-Qman, Timur
Multi-Qman
Google-Qman-Idol on himself
Chubby-Qman
Vivi-Qman
Vucub-Qman
Hidden- Self
Timur-PKR

As I stated earlier, Vivi gave the Eve idol to Google to erase any ties to it since this was the last time it could be played and she knew she was safe. PKR used his Andrew Advantage to throw an additional vote on Timur as that also expired at this vote.

Episode 11: Spoiler: The auction was pretty exciting to watch. Doing a 1-phase auction was a bit experimental, and I think the 2-phase is overall better for balance in this challenge. Multi getting exiled before a double vote was the most interesting part, but didn't really affect the way the vote went down.

Zori- Chubby, PKR
Lemon- Chubby, Google
Chemist- Chubby, Google
Manatee- Chubby, PKR
PKR-Zori, Timur
Google-Chubby, Zori
Chubby- Timur, Zori
Vivi-Timur, Zori
Vucub- Chubby, Timur
Hidden- Chubby, Timur
Timur- Chubby, Hidden

Chubby's blindside here was the beginning of the end for Zosteria's reign of control. I knew it was only a matter of time, but I was surprised that time case so soon. As for Zorua, she did play the idol successfully, but she would have survived another vote had she not played it and saved it for later. It was a bit of a hail Mary, though, as she was running out of allies anyways.

Episode 12: Spoiler: The rope chop challenge is always fun, but can be boring if done the same as always. So, I decided to make this a double immunity and force people to work in pairs with someone that they may not be as close with. Although I did fuck up, can you blame me? I was on vacation and that might have been one of the nights I got a bit drunk.

Lemon- Manatee
Chemist- Hidden
Manatee- Hidden
PKR- self
Google- Manatee
Vivi- Manatee
Vucub- Manatee
Hidden- Manatee
Timur- Hidden
Multi- Manatee

I don't really remember why Manatee was targeted here, tbh, but I do remember Vivi led the charge on that.

Episode 13: Spoiler: The bounty Hunter twist was the biggest draw with this challenge. It was actually an idea that I got from the youtube reality show: Sequester. Giving someone an incentive to potentially betray an ally was what was really interesting about this challenge. It did encourage Vivi to make a play against Chemist who she had been working with for a while, but he probably would have been eliminated anyways. Regardless, you will see this twist return at some point in the future.

Lemon- PKR
Chemist- Hidden
Pkr-chemist
Google-Hidden
Vivi-Chemist
Vucub-chemist
Hidden- PKR, idol on himself
Timur-PKR
Multi-chemist

Hidden wasted his idol here, but as Zeke Smith once said: "An Idol is a great advantage in this game, but if everyone knows about it, that advantages decreases significantly". I think him playing his idol here took some of the target off his back.

Episode 14: Spoiler: I like the concept of the pick your poison challenge, and the idea of picking your type of challenge was a new take on this, but unfortunately no one picked writing fanfiction. lowkey wish they did. This challenge ended a lot faster than anticipated. I do think Hidden winning Immunity saved his ass here.

Lemon- Google
PKR- Google
Google- Vucub
Vivi- Google, Google
Vucub- Google
Hidden- Google
Timur-Vucub
Multi- Google

Vivi used her double vote to ensure Google went out here, but I think voting out Google here was a mistake for her. He was working with her more than Vucub was and probably would have been better for her beyond the final 6.

Episode 15: Spoiler: Oh god the jury roast.

Look, guys, this challenge is supposed to be fun, but you gotta be careful what you say about people here. In the future, I will need to monitor these roasts more closely.

Lemon- Multi
Pkr- Hidden
Vivi- Hidden
Vucub- Vivi
Hidden- PKR
Timur- Vivi
Multi- Hidden

This is where things started to get nutty. The votes were all over the place. Vivi did misplay an idol here, but she had 2, so it made sense to play it here.

As for the twist- I really liked the idea of not locking 1 particular twist into the game. I will say that the twist where the group got to cast 1 collective vote against 1 person was a bit underwhelming, and I was hoping for the "everyone gets 2 votes but only 1 person gets voted out" twist to happen, but the cancel immunity challenge twist was what both groups ended up voting for. This was included as an option because no one picked the advantage that essentially did the same thing and thought it would be fun to potentially throw it in. I will say, the F6 vote would have gone down much differently had this twist not been picked.

Lemon-Vivi
Pkr-Timur
Vivi-Timur
Vucub-Vivi
Timur-Vivi
Multi-Vivi

revote:
Lemon-Vucub
Pkr-Multi
Vivi-Multi
Vucub- Multi
Timur-Vucub
Multi-Vucub

The rule I added about skipping a revote in the event of a no votes tribal was admittedly not a great addition. The idea of it was to keep the game moving and not have Tribal Council last too long. Although it was a very specific rule I had added, I didn't think it was something that would even happen, but of course the way the votes went down just so happened to create that exact scenario. I do think it would have been possible for the vote to change had a revote happened, as I do not think PKR would have wanted to go to rocks. I do think the end of this game would have been different if not for this rule.
As for PKR: his whole thing this season was being more loyal to get rid of the backstabber stigma, which is all well and good, but he was far too passive for his own good. He ended up just following along with whatever Vivi told him to do.

Finale: Spoiler: The first vote was pretty lackluster. It came down to Vivi needing to win Immunity or she gets voted out. The challenge also had Timur make a bit of an insensitive meme, further cementing him as a goat.

Lemon-Vivi
Vivi-Self
Vucub-Vivi
Timur-Vivi
Multi-Vivi

The final challenge was a bit disappointing as 2 people didn't even do the challenge, and one of those people needed immunity to stay in the game. I will say that Vucub could have at least tried to get a vote off of him, but it would have been an uphill battle anyways.

Lemon- Vucub
Vucub- Timur
Timur- Vucub
Multi- Vucub

And now, we come full circle to the final vote. So, my thoughts on the finalists:

Multi: Yeah, it was pretty obvious he was going to win by a landslide. Multi did really well at flying under the radar while also making subtle moves that gained the respect of the jury. He was also almost always on the right side of the votes, the only time he didn't vote for the person who got eliminated (after getting back into the game) was during the elimination where N's alliance flipped on Samuel during the double elimination in the premerge. The only time he was in danger after getting voted out was after Vivi and Timur played their idols in the Final 6.

Lemon: Lemon actually did play a fairly decent game. His problem was mainly that he was largely overshadowed by most of the people who were left in the game come the final 8. The people he had the best shot at winning against were Timur and PKR, which means the game was pretty much locked against him no matter how the final 6 rock draw went. Although he did play decently, he also didn't have the respect of the jury. I remember a time when he added Vivi to a group chat, asked her a question, and then immediately left once he got an answer. Stuff like that can leave a bad taste in the Jury's mouth. I feel like he focused too much on getting to the end and not enough focus on jury management. The potential is there, Lemon.

Timur: yeah, he was a goat. I did notice a certain amount of passivity coming from him for a decent chunk of the game, especially in the post merge. Couple that with pissing off too many members of the jury, Timur was not going to win this game unless he was sitting next to maybe Manatee and PKR, but even then the jury would probably still have been hesitant to vote him.In short, he burned too many bridges to be worth a dam.

WHEW! That took a while! Coming up next, the moment you've all been waiting for: the reveal of my next 3 forum games!!!
Last edited by mdb1023 on Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:50 pm

Finn Probst - Today at 5:44 PM
Notes from modrant:
3. I won the CTP be proud of me
4. qwerty was targeted because I told Jalandh (who was leading the tribe) that it was either him or lemon that was the second Jal voter
8. Sam got voted out because N told me he planned on betraying me and PKR confirmed it
9. PKR got it started, and multi and I convinced lemon and manatee (respectively) to go along with it
11. Zori just had terrible luck tbh
12. Manatee was targeted because he was an easy vote to pick off for vivi and the alliance
13. >:(
15. I don't like the concept of rocks in general, it makes tribal councils with odd numbers so much more...accurate? than ones with even numbers
Finale: I probably would have voted timur over most of the game actually, Vivi/Multi/PKR/Vucub/N come to mind as possibilities that I would vote over him out of the post-merge players
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:54 pm

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for:

Coming this winter: Spoiler: 15 people will enter a house filled with twists, turns, and deadly weapons. Wait, what? This isn't Big Brother 2!!!

That's right! For my next Forum Game, 15 people will enter a house with the knowledge that only 1 will emerge alive. Each player will be given a target, and if they manage to eliminate their target, they'll be able to take half of their money and will be given a new target to take out. In this game, there's always a target on your back, and your closest ally could become your biggest threat in the blink of an eye.

In the end, only 2 will be left alive in the house, and whoever has earned the most money will emerge from the house as the victor.

Who will be able to outlast all the rest as the ultimate assassin? Find out this Winter in...

Assassin House.

But wait, there's more:

Spoiler: This summer, 14 people will enter a different kind of house. It's a house unlike any other, where 50 cameras and microphones capture their every move in a summer long power struggle for a half a million dollars!

Big Brother Forum Edition is BACK with an all new twist (ok, well, it's not ALL new, I kinda stole it from Sequester, but it's new to BB)! This time, players will be able to exchange currency with each other before the Head of Household is crowned. Whoever ends up with the most currency will become The Black Hat, a mysterious figure who gets to control different powers and twists in the house. But, this power isn't without its risks. Because, if the Black Hat is nominated for eviction, they will have 1 additional vote cast against them. Who will rise to power in this new Power Position? Find out in

Big Brother: The Black Hat. Coming this May.

And finally, the big one: Spoiler: Next time on Survivor:

In all of Survivor History, one thing has been certain: once someone is voted out of the game, they no longer hold power over you.

But that is about to change.

This summer, The Outcasts will be able to vote on different twists that will reek havoc upon the players left alive in the game, and will even get to cast an additional vote against the players at Tribal Council with The Outcast's Vote. Prejury management has never been more important, as players will have to be even more careful about who they decide to cast from the game.
Only one thing is for certain: The only thing they can expect is the unexpected Shit that's the Big Brother Catch Phrase in:

Forum Survivor: Outcast's Revenge. Coming this Summer to the Town of Salem Forums.
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:57 pm

i woulda died if i hadnt swapped what you sayin

p-edit POG FULL CIRCLE

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:58 pm

Episode 13

"I think Idol playing his idol here took some of the target off his back."

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse

Postby lemonader666 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:34 pm

Wait, I wasn't a bad player?

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby 0verki11 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:38 pm

tbf I did mess up by changing my plan to work with others every fucking second
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.

0verki11
Medium
Medium

Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Postby EyeOfTheTiger » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:37 pm

tbh i was really sad with most of the eliminations before the merge. :( (especially wolfy and vido, those HURT.)
most of yall were my friends or people i was working closely with.
EyeOfTheTiger
Transporter
Transporter

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:53 am

EyeOfTheTiger wrote:tbh i was really sad with most of the eliminations before the merge. :( (especially wolfy and vido, those HURT.)
most of yall were my friends or people i was working closely with.

Rekt

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Previous

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games